DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Sunday 30 November 2014

PROPHET WALTER MASOCHA TRIAL TO BEGIN!


ld hiwas closed because of lack of evidence, Dr Walter Masocha is to stand before Alloa Sheriff Court in  Scotland on 30 December 2014. 
  • Witnesses (who are quite a few including minors) are not required to attend on this date but may be called during the trial. 
  • If Prophet Masocha pleads guilty he may be sentenced straight away. 
  • If Prophet Masocha pleads not guilty, the trial is set to begin in January 2015. 
Dear readers, its been a long long road, but we are now reaching a closure to this saga that nearly destroyed my life. When I started this blog in October 2013, I was alone in a refugee, lonely and crying in the middle of the night. I had lost everything, well nearly. Gertrude Musuka Mburayi and her mother had called an ambulance on me in front of the whole church. They wounded me.  They said I was mental. They said I was an unfit mother. It hurt even more that the man I thought was my prophet and spiritual father was the one who orchestrated this cruelty and public humiliation for a reason that will probably never be known unto me. 

I saw Gertrude and her mother five days ago by the way, they said hello to me can you imagine, (sigh) I just couldn't believe it. Some people have the nerve right. Over a year ago they wanted me locked up in a mental institute, but hey today I am not that chained up little girl I used to be. Today I am representing Zimbabwe at an Intentional Beauty Pageant. Thats who I am. 



I am not that old Jean they knew when they phoned the ambulance. They made me homeless alright, they broke my heart, they tarnished my image all over the internet, they threw me in the mud, but like Maya Angelou said, STILL LIKE DUST I RISE. 

They wrote me down in history
With their bitter twisted lies
They trodded me in the very dirt
But still like dust I rise

Yes I have picked myself up, I have risen up, and when Gertrude looked at me on Wednesday, she couldn't believe the woman I was. Did I ever tell you dear readers, that I used to choose Gertrude's clothes and send them to Zimbabwe before she came here. Did I ever tell you dear readers, that when she came here I bought her trainers and clothes. Did I ever tell you dear readers, that I threw her a surprise birthday party when I was a 19 year old teenager, and the only party she's ever had to date. Did I ever tell you dear readers, that I loved her like a sister, and all I ever wanted was for her to love me back. I babysat for her, I cooked for her, I did everything in my power as a sister in law to her. But as I stand today, she and her mother and Patience Musuka are the three women that nearly destroyed my life, and would have thrown salt to my body had they seen a lion attacking me. It felt good to see her last week,God surely prepares a table before you, in the presence of thine enemies, I never thought would live to see the day,  because I have risen above what she never thought I could and in exactly 30 days today, her Daddy Walter Masocha will stand in court charged with a number of sexual offences. 

Well in other news I went shopping today, and I looked something like this...

But when I met Gertude and her mother, I was something like this...
Lol I know am loving my fur hat and pink feather earnings this winter, oh but fur is so in season and trending, a must have for any fashion lover...


And in other "other" news (shy), may I introduce to you my Boaz. His name my dear readers is NINO, and he's an Ghananian Opera singer. I am proud to say he was the first Ghananian singer to ever appear on the BBC. He is very special with a unique talent and he blew everyone away with his performance at the BEFFTA awards. I wont say a lot at this stage but all I know is he understands me and  he makes me laugh, thats all that matters to me right now. He came into my life when I never thought I would ever find love again, and he made me believe in myself again. Unotoona vachinyora pama blog avo kuti ndiani angade mukadzi akadai otoshaya kuti zvirikumbofamba sei,  lol.  Anyway back to Nino, so we are working on so many projects together, (which is exciting) and I am truly blessed to have him in my life. His new CD touches my heart, and would love all my readers to get a copy for Christmas! You will not stop listening to it.  To order your copy contact me and will deliver to you before Christmas!







42 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is NOT a Propher!! Jean please change that to "Fake Propher"

Anonymous said...

Wow Jean wadadisa mwana wekumusha Ahhhh this is nice mhani. Agape thought they silenced you but you have proved to be the winner. Mukwasha ndizvo oo. Well done Jean you have moved on.

Anonymous said...

WELDONE Jean! May the good Lord continue with you! Please let us continue in Prayer for the Victims to get Justice and receive Peace in their hearts! Some of the victims have lived with the scars for over 20 years! It's time we cried to God to fight for them! Rape is an AWEFUL thing, imagine your 11yr old girl going through that!? Imagine your sister, mother even yourself ! May the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob fight for these people, in Jesus Name

Anonymous said...

Jean is the trial to be on TV please tip Sky news they are dying for stories like this. Max Clifford part 2 kiikii

Anonymous said...

Good idea! Evil should be exposed. Will contact BBC as well. Mduduzi Mathuthu for Newzimbabwe.com

Anonymous said...

Agape members are only refusing to think. Firstly there's no smoke without fire. Secondly the former Church ( ZAOGA) Confirms Sochas evils.
Looking at Evil Sochas big body, I cannot imagine his huge dark cork in a young girl's mouth ! Sings older woman maybe! How painful for a child to be raped, touched by a man they consider to be a father!????
How evil for Judith to laugh with that man like everything is well when he raped your OWN sisters?
Mushonga Wacho yere? Sochas I can probable say he is sick! Ko Judy?????
Unfathomable !!

Anonymous said...


I'm still a member of this church. But I feel let down at the minute because previously, we had been led to believe that our prayers had been answered zvichinzi nyaya yacho yakapera. So where is this coming from? My envoy (pastor) is asking me to fast and pray anew. My heart tells me unmmmmm pa nenyaya. But I like hangu Amasocha. Prison or freedom I will remain Agaped?

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have a date for muchato wa Sharo just hopping and praying hazviite clash ne trial..amai

Anonymous said...

Sharo is a victim who has been paid off! Sharo akakwirwa arimudiki! Take her for a lie detector , she will fail dismally . If 9 Forth Park could speak, you would all know that zvese zvana Sandie zvakakwirwa. You husband to be, look her in the eye and tell me this doesn't show in her eyes. I am positive! This is a sick man!

Anonymous said...

You like a Rapist! Child Molester . What does that say about you?

Anonymous said...

It's people like you who make me angry. What are you still doing there. Jean is even posting pictures of her dude to show mese ma zunguza kuti mu agape hamuna kana dhiri and chamakamirira mese hapana especially imi ma waiting rhedhizi. Amasocha kuita sei kwacho get ready to hear of amasocha vachiiswa kumashure mujeri mavave kuenda. Nxa

Anonymous said...

You like someone who abuses children. Ya church yakatakura iyi ndabvuma hangu ini.

Anonymous said...

There is no date for wedding coz Socha man knew he won't be there just as well he saved us from the torture of wedding pictures what was he going to dress up at the wedding as "Elvis Presley".

Anonymous said...

U like Amasicha, ? Either you also do what he does or you are just sick in the head. Look deep inside you ( if you are normal) and tell me what's to like about someone who RAPES an 11year old girl? Who fumbles young girls private parts and abuses vulnerable widows and married woman who are in distress!????

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 13:06
People like you deserve to go down with your Dad. Have you no sympathy for Jean and all victims. An 11 year old akarepwa with this dad of yours and you come here and talk shit that you like Amasocha. Benzi remunhu. Jean well done hako I hope you are going with Nino wako to trial I will be there personally on time and would love Nino autograph if you don't mind thanks.

Anonymous said...

Sharo wedding date confirmed but will be a secret because of haters. Even Agape members not invited.

Anonymous said...

You feel let down now do you? Maybe you should be asking Amasocha why he didn't prophesy about this trial. Lol

Anonymous said...

Judisi akangwara, ndopfunga munamato wake is for Bhongo to go in for Life!! Twana twake twa roorwa! Hacha nyebgerera chunhu!

Anonymous said...

Chickens are coming home to roost. Not a good way to end the year Dr Masocha as it sets the tone for 2015. How on earth did people in Agape allow this guy to mislead and abuse them? The guy has not changed since his days in ZAOGA which led to his discipline (kuiswa pasi peshamu) which led him to leave the church not shake zvekuti God called me. Authorities in different jurisdictions must investigate local leadership for allowing such physical, sexual, financial and emotional abuses under leadership. How do they justify a church Archbishop kissing young ladies and married women on the mouth under the guise of passing on a blessing, women congregants massaging (full body) the Archbishop, women sitting on the his lap, etc. How gullible can people become. But aMasochaka musadaro. Kana iri mishonga endai munorasa because you will rot behind bars if you continue on this path. God is jealous, He doesn't want to share His glory with mere mortals like you Dr Masocha. That you have Apostle's teams for praise and worship means you are in direct competition with your Maker, wanting to take the glory from Him. His glory for that matter. He will come down on you like a sledgehammer. Let us pray for the victims.

Anonymous said...

Mduduzi Mathuthu is saying the story is not authentic. Maybe it will become authentic enough when Socha is behind bars.

Anonymous said...

Kikikki looool

Anonymous said...

Can someone tell us why Agape has not released a statement on their website about the trial? Typical. They are busy doing all night prayers for Bhongo man.

Anonymous said...

Am not sure if KBW can answer that one love !

Anonymous said...

People from ZAOGA in Agape must know all that. It remains a mystery as to why they keep on following this peodo! Is it a spell? Are they waiting till he rapes their Children or are they enjoying it?

Anonymous said...

As Said AGAPE WILL NOT SEE 2015. It didn't need a Prophet to say.MAY THE WILL OF GOD PREVAIL. Let's Pray for the Victims who left and the one who remains in AGAPE. Muchasura chanson.

Anonymous said...

Breaking News! Crossover has been canceled because its clashing with court! Agape woyeeee!

Anonymous said...

Looool

Anonymous said...

Yes I also think so. Judy atowana enough money , her girls now rich and the boys are ok . Chekunyengerera hapana!!!

Anonymous said...

Yooo!!!! Ko Crossover is about Bhongo not God! NdiMiwari yere ari mu court? Imika!!!???

Anonymous said...

More Breaking News.
Walter Masocha was supposed to be in Zimbabwe this Christmas. You know how it's like people were preparing like crazy. But last week there were told Walter Masocha isn't coming anymore. But he forgot to tell them its because of trial he canceled his Zimbabwe trip. SMH

Anonymous said...

I thought they were saying chechi goes ahead with or without Kanda. Inga zvapressa .

Anonymous said...

I think you are asking the wrong people dear

Anonymous said...

Pple worship Warota! Such a shame!

Anonymous said...

Authentic ???????? Mmmmccccwwwiiiii

Anonymous said...

I was appointed to the Steering Board in February 2009 and at my first Steering Board meeting in Coventry the following month I was asked by Dr Masocha to be in the finance committee. The month following there was a Steering Board meeting in Kent. When we arrived one of the items on the Agenda was a proposal to increase Dr Masocha and his wife’s salaries by 5%. When we were asked to vote to approve, some individuals asked how much they were currently earning. Ian said that the Board was not supposed to know Dr Masocha and his wife salaries. We were then asked to vote and four others and I did not put our hands up and we were accused by Dr Masocha of being sell-outs. We were then asked to vote again and everyone put their hands up. I was uncomfortable but because I did not want to be the odd one out I had to do it. On my way home Ian phoned me three times and I did not answer as I was driving. I then returned his calls when I got home. He told me that he was having problems with filling in charity tax returns in respect of the two employees (Dr and his wife). I told him that I was going to buy a ticket and travel to Stirling to do the work. When I arrived in Stirling I found that Judith had paid around £10,000 and Dr Masocha £13,000 in taxes. However, I did not find out how much they actually earned. Anyway later that week we had a Finance Board meeting. Ian told the Finance Board that he was happy to announce that the pay rise for the Apostle was unanimously approved by the Steering Board. I was amazed because I knew that everyone had been forced to vote despite not knowing what their salaries were. I then enquired how much Dr Masocha and his wife earned before the increase and was told £55,000 and £45,000 respectively. I then asked how much the gross income for the charity was during the same financial year. I was informed that it was £240,000. I then asked the Finance Board how they could justify Dr and his wife taking 42% of the gross income. I was told that the salaries were set using the Archbishop of Canterbury as the benchmark. I was not happy so I asked the Finance Board to minute that the salaries were excessive in relationship to the gross income of the charity.


When I was flying home from the meeting I also started remembering that the last time I was in Scotland to fill tax returns I did not see any money coming from the media being deposited in the accounts. Also missing was any money from other international satellites. So when I got home I thought things through. I told my wife that I was uncomfortable with the Dr and his wife’s salaries. In particular I was not happy with Dr Masocha’s wife earning £45,000 given that those days she was not preaching. My problem however was that I could not ask the Dr and his wife to take pay cuts and then expect to remain a board member. So after thinking things through I told my wife that I was going to tell Dr Masocha about three things that were wrong and then resign. In an email to Dr masocha I told him three things that had informed my decision to resign and these were (1) his salary and his wife’s were too excessive given the income of the charity. In particular there was no reason to pay his wife given that he was not doing anything for the church. (2) Despite the members of the church being asked to buy DVDs every Sunday that were produced by the media, the money was not going into the church’s bank account (3) Despite the church paying pastors in international satellites, the money from tithes from those international satellites was not being deposited in the church’s bank accounts. I concluded the email by saying that for these three reasons I tender my resignation.

When Dr masocha saw the email he contacted me and talked for about an hour. He said that his wife felt that I had stabbed him in the back. When I asked him why he was earning so much given that the church was still young he said that it was because he had put up some money to start the church. I then told him it was wrong to earn money that way. I advised him to start a business instead.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I worked with the Media, money from the Media was deposited into Chiedza Zunguza's account.
If you listen to the first launch DVD Masocha donated very little money on the day of the launch and asked those who want to be part of it to donate too.

Anonymous said...

Women and our innocent young girls may not have the courage to come forward and testify against this monster! But I pray God uses other crimes he committed to go inside! He preyed on Inocent vulnerable people. Judith earning £45 000, she gets Love offering, then gifts and groceries! Evil Evil Evil! The girl Shamie from New Castle needed £500 help with immigration matters. She was refused, told she doesn't tithe!
A lot of people in Agape went poor during their time in agape!! Only to buy a multimillion £ home for Masocha!!
Who builds a home before a church building! Using poor vulnerable people! May God deal with them ALL who set to benefit from children of God like Warota! Nxa

Anonymous said...

Agape is a business! He already had started one. Who votes to increase a salary they don't know. Who remembers Bongo saying they don't get paid and the kids need donations too. Kushata ne Magaro kunge mukadzi, vachanakirwa kujeri . SIS Walter!

Anonymous said...



AHH AGAPE WOYE - WOYE. DAIRAI PLEASE. JEAN URI KUTAMBA NE MUDZIMU UNOERA. KIKIKIKIKIKI. MANGA MURIPO HERE? NDIMI MAKA BATISWA MABHURUKWA ACHO NA DADDY PAVAINAKIRWA NE MU UNDER AGE UYU HERE? NDI LEADER ARI KUTAURA MUCHURCH UYU PA PULIPIT APO. OTOITA IYE KUNGE ANGA ARIPO. ISU TEAM USA TOITASEI KUTI TINZWIKWE MAZVI PATRIAL IYI? TINODA KUTAURA KUTI MANYEPO AYA JEAN AURIKUTAURA. CHURCH YESE YOBVA YA SEKA. MARK MUPFUMIRA USAZHAMBE TAURIRA PASI AGAPE ANOTERERA. MAPOSITION ANO NAKIDZA. ANA STEWARD SHELTER TARUVINGA KUSIYA CHURCH MOTUTA NEVANHU ASI THEY WENT BACK. FELIX TARUVINGA MY HUSBAND IS BACK SAKA I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH MY HUSBAND. HUSBAND ARIKUDZOKERA KUHARARE CHENJERA. CHURCH IRI KUKURA TIRIKUONA VANHU MUMA EMPTY CHAIR AYA ESE AYA. CHIHURE CHACHO MU AGAPE USA HA HA HA HA HA. PROBLEM IRI PANA DADDY. TEACHER NHAMBA ONE. PINKY MAKHELENI NA FELIX MUSHAYANDEBVU. FELIX KUSIYA MUKADZI ACHIENDA KUZIMBABWE KUTI ZVIITE BHOO! TABETHA MAPONGA NA EDWIN NHLIZIYO. EDWIN KURAMBANISWA MUKADZI. MARY MUROMBEDZI NA MARK MUPFUMIRA. RUTH ARIKUUYA SAKA NDINGURWE SEKUNDINGURA DOREEN. MARY TAURA NA DADDY UNZWE KUTI KO ZVAFAMBA SEI. RUTH ABVA NEKUPI. MA SAINTS KUTYA KUDUDA NEKUDA SHOPERWA NADADDY IMMIGRATION OFFICER. WHO WILL BURY ME AT LEAST MAZIMABABWE ANONDIVIGA? SHINGAI MAKADARO. CHURCH IRI KUKURA MA EMPTY CHAIR ANE VANHU. BUT MUSAREGERERA SHELTER CHETE PAMARI YE VENUE. SHELTER TARUVINGA SHANDA ZVAKO UNE MA DOUBLE BLESSINGS FROM DADDY AGAPE ARIKUZVIONA. BATSIRANA NE BROTHER YAKO MARK MUPFUMIRA, SORRY MURUME VAKO. CHURCH IRI KUKURA MA EMPTY CHAIR ESE AYA ANE VANHU! MAOVER TIME NEMA PITCOAT JOBS ZVESE ITA MARI YEVENUE IBATANE. THRESHING FLOOR INOBATSIRA ZVESE UCHAITWA MUNYOWANI.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Am Shona by conception kkkkk but mmmmh ! I don't even understand what this agape USA is on about ! I think she has too much information ! Contact Jean Sister mubatsirane. Ma stories ako akati wandei and sound interesting ! But space pamwe yaita shoma...#confused.com

Jean Gasho said...

Thank you for your comment dear. Unfortunately couldn't make sense of what you trying to say but I can see it's something to do with Agape USA. Please rewrite your comment in either all English or Shona and please avoid all caps. It's just makes difficult reading. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Zve Agape zvakaoma kana uti ichechi umm,i cult chaiyo.