Friday, 23 January 2015
Thursday, 22 January 2015
To the Prime Minister David Cameron
CC Eric Pickles: Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government.
A PETITION FOR SELF STYLED PROPHETS AND THEIR CHURCHES TO BE REGULATED IN THE UK
In January as he stood before Alloa Sheriff Court in Scotland, Prophet Masocha was charged with the following counts of sexual assault.
- On various occasions between January 1, 2012 and July 31, 2013, at his home and the hotel he engaged in sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl by inducing her to massage his body whilst in a state of undress using massage oils.
- On various occasions between January 1, 2012 and May 16, 2013, at his home and the hotel he engaged in sexual activity with a 12-year-old girl by inducing her to massage his body whilst in a state of undress using massage oils.
- Between April 1, 2012 and March 30, 2013, at his home he did sexually assault a woman by repeatedly putting his arms around her, pressing his body against her, touching her on her body and private parts.
- Between January 1, 2013 and January 27, 2014, at his home he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old girl by repeatedly kissing her on the lips, touching her on the body and placing his hands on her buttocks and pinching them.
I believe that was there a law to protect children and women, these sexual abuses and other life threatening abuses would not be allowed to happen and progress. Other practises of grave concern in Agape Church which I believe come under public health and safety include
- Church members being given handkerchiefs of the Prophet's sweat to wipe themselves with believing his sweat is "holy anointing oil".
- Church members hitting other peoples children and the bible being used to justify this practice.
- Children being left alone unsupervised for long periods of time during church services resulting in children engaging in unlawful sexual activities
- Registered sex offender being appointed as a leader in the church and working with children unsupervised.
- Prophet Masocha conducting "Spiritual Surgeries" alone with under-age girls and women in which he does anything he wishes to the women and girls who believe he is "anointed by God to do so"
- Church members giving all their money to the Church leaving their children hungry to the point of stealing food from shops
- Women and children being pushed violently to the floor during prayer sessions, recently a woman was hospitalised after being badly injured during the prayer sessions. I also have DVDs which show children being pushed to the floor.
- Violent exorcisms on women being conducted against their will, I was once restrained by men and exorcised after I walked out of a church service. In 2006 Prophet Masocha was served with an ASBO for conducting noisy exorcisms in his front garden after neighbours reported him to the police.
Tuesday, 13 January 2015
UK based Church Elder from Walter Masocha's former Church flees to Zimbabwe after allegedly molesting a 12 year old girl
Godfrey Mutara (48), who was chairing Elder of Forward In Faith Ministries, Leicester West Assembly and owner of Victory Care Services has eloped to Zimbabwe after he was allegedly confronted on a count sexually molesting a 12yr old girl (name withheld for legal reasons), now 13yrs old. The victim is also a child of Elders at the same Assembly making this heinous crime extremely disturbing to the church administration and parishioners alike.
When confronted, Mutara boasted of his financial and enormous political influence in the church, challenging the administration they can not kick him out of the Regional Pastor of Leicestershire Region, instead tendering his resignation at hi convenience before hastily making a run for the next available flight to Zimbabwe
The verdict is yours dear readers....
DOES EZEKIEL GUTI'S CHURCH BREED PAEDOPHILES OR WHAT???
Head of United Methodist in UK exposed in sex scandal
The head of United Methodist Church in UK was exposed in a sex scandal before his congregation. On Sunday 04/01/2015 at United Methodist Church service based at a rented St Peters Church, 310 Kennington Lane, Vauxhall, London SE11 5HY Reverend TK Mapfeka was exposed by an angry member of the church whose was wife is allegedly going out with the reverend.
During time for announcements meant for thanksgiving “Zvitendo” which is used to thank the Lord for whatever blessings has happened to someone’s life. A gentleman by the name a Mr Chireka took the microphone and said to the fully packed church “Mufundisi Mapfeka vanodanana nemudzimai wangu. Vakatora mukadzi wangu kuenda naye kuGermany. Mukadzi wangu akati kwandiri ari kuenda kumusha kuZimbabwe izvo ari kuenda kuGermany naMufundisi Mapfeka. Vanhu vaMwari ndiine evidence pano matext nemapicture avaitorana ikoko.” The Reverend who was supposed to take the sermon was dump-founded with his wife seated next to him including his teenage girls.
Members of the church were just astounded at the announcement. Mr Kaisi and Mr Zimunya some known other members of the church swiftly approached the man who was visibly angry. They asked him to go outside with them so that the issue could be discussed outside the church in private. Church members just looked at each other as the commotion went on, Reverend Mapfeka’s wife followed outside. She later came to collect her children and left. Members of the church then held a meeting with Mr Chireka who was accompanied by three of his friends.
Mr Chireka told the church members that he had a lot of evidence to prove the love affair of his wife with Reverend Mapfeka to members of the United Methodist Church. Mapfeka abandoned the service and disappeared. Mr Chideu took over the sermon.
The church comprises Zimbabwe community who are members of the United Methodist Church based in the UK. Chivasa’s wife goes to a United Methodist Branch in Chelmsford.
Monday, 12 January 2015
THE ESE WALTER'S STORY, An Encouragement To Women Who Were Manipulated Into Having Sexual Relations With Prophet Walter Masocha. Its still abuse!
This article contains stories that most ‘church people’ don’t want to address. So, if you are one of those living in denial and covering up crap going on in the church, this is where you should stop reading.
With that my dear readers I leave with a video I recorded today and a selfie I took today of my 2015 look, box braids. Hope you are encouraged by the video dear readers. Have a blessed and fruitful week!Now, for the rest of us, please sit down and switch on your open mind. I want to talk about something I have kept bottled up inside for longer than necessary. I have also decided to use real names, as my defence for any accusation of slander is justification. I tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but. However, feel free to throw your doubt around but know that I am past the shaming game (where victims of abuse are shot down by blame) I am no longer a victim but a survivor who is sharing her experience to help others caught in same web of abuse, guilt and shame. We only get to live once right? So here, it goes…I recently came to know this event too was abuse (recently here means about 6 months ago). It has literally been eating me up having to drive by another billboard advertising preachers, or hearing his name, or even trying to ask about the validity of the entire salvation story and whether or not there is a God that truly watches over his people. That being said, I’m just going to say it as it is. This is a recap of my affair with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA (Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly) Abuja chapter. This affair I have come to know as a form of abuse as you would see the different elements of abuse very present.
I met Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo many years ago. I was getting bored of the church I was attending and someone suggested COZA. At the time, I had never heard about it. My friend said, go there, I’m sure you would enjoy the word. But he also gave me a strong warning. He said he would advice that I remain a member only and not join the workforce. I agreed. The first time I attended COZA, I felt it was my church and decided I was going to plant my ass there. About eleven months had gone by and I was still attending the services quietly and faithfully. I really did like the church. One day a worker in the church approached me that the senior pastor wanted to see me.Me? I thought. Why would the senior pastor want to see me? Not the second man but the head nigga in charge? Ok na! I started to think my sin was oozing so bad the pastor could tell I needed Jesus. (Poor old me.) I saw him at the end of the second service (they had two services at the time) and he said to me that he would like me to work with him. I knew I had no intentions of becoming a pastor so I had to ask in what capacity. He said he’d like for me to join a department, preferably the Pastoral Care Unit (PCU).A few weeks later, against my friend’s advice not to join the workforce, I was a PCU member. All of a sudden, I had some status in church. I was ‘somebody.’ Dress had to be on point, hair, shoes and what not… As workers, we were literally trying to outshine each other or so it seemed. Anyways, I felt like I was a privileged member of an elite circle. Hehehe. (It did feel good though, for the most part.)About a year after joining the workforce, I was on my way to London for a Masters degree program that would last two years. As was the rule for workers travelling, I wrote to say I would be away for 2 years and Pastor Biodun Fotoyinbo asked that I keep in touch by sending him my number and email when I had settled in London so he “makes sure I continue in the faith” because according to him, people loose their faith when they leave home and he wanted to make sure I didn’t. So, on that note, as soon as I got a phone line in London, I was sure to call ‘my pastor’ to say I arrived safe, had settled in and also gave my phone number.We had spoken a few times especially when COZA started to stream online. I always watched and would give feedback on quality of production and share a little bit on the challenges I faced settling in a new land. One evening, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo called me that he was coming to London and needed me to help him make some hotel bookings as the person who was meant to do it couldn’t get it done (this was rather strange as I had never been involved in his travel itinerary) Later that day, he said it had been sorted and my help would not be required but that he would like me to arrange a cab to pick him up from Heathrow. I was happy to help my pastor from Nigeria and even saw it as a privilege. (I would later come to learn that all of this was a calculated attempt to hatch a plan that I suspect was set in motion when I was asked to join the workforce.)The cab guy was there to get him the next day and when he arrived, he called to ask why I didn’t accompany the cab to pick him up (again, this was strange but I stopped my mind from overanalyzing the situation as I knew I had no business with his visit to London) About two hours later, he called me and said he would like to see me. When I arrived his hotel, I called from the reception but he asked that I come upstairs. I got to the room and tried to stop my mind from thinking why I was going to his room. As he opened the door and invited me in, I had to speak to my heart to stop its palpitations. My better judgment asked me not to go into the room but the kind of reverence I had for Pasotr Biodun Fatoyinbo bordered on fear and I steeped into that room.“Care for a drink?” Asked Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.“No sir,” I said.“You don’t have to be shy Ese, even if it’s alcohol, feel free and order what you want.” I wasn’t sure I heard my pastor asking me to order alcohol. I imagined it was a test and ignored the voice inside that was saying, “I’d have henny and coke please.” He proceeded to ask how I had been coping in London and if I was a committed member of any church. He also said he thought there was something special about me and wanted to know that I had not strayed from my faith. I really thought he had heard I was doing something I shouldn’t while in London but tried my best to focus on the conversation instead of my straying thoughts. He kept telling me to relax and feel comfortable with talking to him. After a few minutes, he asked that we go to the roof of the hotel as his room was a pent suite and had a connecting door to the roof.
While there, he sat on a reclining chair and asked me to come sit on his laps. This was a bit awkward for me and I froze for a moment as I asked why. He said he had told me to feel free with him and loosen up. I found myself strolling to sit on his laps. At that moment, I felt like a little girl who was experiencing something her mind couldn’t fathom. He asked me to kiss him and all I could think about was seeing him preach on the pulpit back in COZA Abuja, Nigeria, which was my home church. He again said ‘feel free Ese.’ And asked again, that I kiss him.A few hours later, let’s just say, we were rolling under the sheets. It felt as though my mind had paused. I am not saying I was jazzed, (although it’s possible I was in some trancelike state and didn’t know it but I just was so afraid that I couldn’t say or think otherwise.) That was the beginning of this affair. A sexual affair that went on for a little over a week, DAILY!I can hear somebody’s mind thinking, ‘well, you weren’t raped.” And I remember a pastor I opened up to when I couldn’t take all the mind games asking if I seduced him. No, I didn’t seduce him and no, I wasn’t raped but I felt trapped in this affair. Come to think of it, how could I have seduced him when I wanted nothing from him? I mean, I was too busy minding my business in London trying to get through with my masters program and I was overly comfortable. And even if I wanted to seduce anyone, it wouldn’t be a married man, not to mention a married pastor.What I couldn’t reconcile the whole time, was how the same person who preached against the very things we were doing (i.e drinking in pubs, fornicating, committing adultery) was the same person endorsing and encouraging it.
At some point, I got really confused about what Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and I were doing that I had to ask how he handles it. I will never forget what he said to me. He said and I quote, “I will teach you a level of grace that you don’t understand.” My mind couldn’t fathom that somehow grace was enough covering for not just fornication on my path, adultery on his path and the many lies that was bound to follow what we were doing that was clearly abominable. I somehow dealt with the thoughts and fears that followed on my path. He had said to me that he wanted me to be his girlfriend and he would take me around the world and spoil me with money and things. Somehow, money had never been one of the things that motivated me (I am from a home where all my needs have been adequately met) In all my ‘badness’ through finding myself, I never did things I did for money but more of rebellion against rules and authority.Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo also said to me that he had a dream where I exposed what was happening to the media. Said it was all over the place and that people were calling me the girl that caused chaos in COZA. He also said I should remember the bible said to “touch not God’s anointed.” I immediately started to rebuke the devil and said I could never do anything like that. I was almost swearing with my entire family as I thought really I had touched God’s anointed by submitting my body to be used. Little did I know at the time that all of these were ways to mess with my mind and even manipulate my thoughts.Fast-forward a few months later, I was back in Nigeria and my church had become uncomfortable. Anytime I sat in church and listened to Pastor Biodun preach, I felt shame. I finally sent him a message saying I wasn’t comfortable anymore. I was confused and needed to talk about what had happened. He said I should meet him to talk and I did. It was a really weird meeting for me especially when he tried to kiss me at our meeting. I finally realized at this point that he couldn’t help me. I thought God was angry with me and I couldn’t pray so I decided to withdraw completely from COZA. This was the beginning of my mental torture. I couldn’t talk to my family because already, I was the only one attending a different church and somehow my mom never liked the idea. As the days went by I tried to use drinking and smoking to cover up the deep shame and guilt I was battling with. But as soon as the high was over, the thoughts came back and I felt stuck like I couldn’t move forward.I felt I had to talk to someone and I decided to speak to my then good friend, Ernest Akale but unfortunately for me, Mr. Ernest did not have the capacity to hold what I said to him. He broke down completely the days that followed and I found myself having to pause how I was feeling and what I was struggling with to help my friend be strong. After a while, he withdrew from not just me but his then fiancé and friends. I had to then tell the fiancé what had caused it (she suspected we were having an affair so I had to clear the air) To my surprise she was a lot stronger than her man and told me to suck it up (I’m paraphrasing). She said if she were me, she wouldn’t leave the church but stay to torment Pastor Biodun and collect money from him. Ok! That sounded extreme for me, as my intention was not to blackmail but to heal my broken self. Anyways, I finally found the courage to speak to my then unit head who said he was going to talk to Pastor Biodun but didn’t have the liver to do so. Before long, the story was spreading and naturally getting twisted.I went to a new church and it seemed like the COZA bug had chased me there. The pastor would always refer to COZA as some example and each time that was done, it seemed like a spear was thrust through my chest. One day, I broke down in the service and started crying uncontrollably, as I couldn’t take another mention of COZA and the pictures it painted in my head.
Very long, boring story cut short, for the last 5 months I gave the whole church thing a big space and break. I wasn’t sure I believed in God. I wasn’t sure I understood what it meant when people said ‘Jesus saves” and I definitely wasn’t sure how to deal with the mental torture that was affecting not just me but my relationships with family and friends. I was very unstable, fearful and worst of all guilty. I got a chance to talk to Pastor Folarin of COZA Lagos Chapter, popularly called Pastor flo about everything. I made an effort to reach out to him because I realized the right thing to do was talk to an elder in the church and seek some sort of remedy to a wrong I believed had been done me.Instead, Pastor Flo said, Pastor Biodun had confessed to him and they had ‘talked’ about it and somehow that was supposed to be Ok. He asked what it was I wanted coming to talk to him about it when I did, I told him I realized what happened between Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and I was wrong and not just that I felt abused and manipulated. I also said I thought it was wrong for Pastor Biodun to go on preaching without taking time to deal with his personal character flaws. I said I thought he was danger to all the young women that attended the church. Come to think of it, maybe he meant if I wanted something monetary or material (as someone had suggested when I opened up to her) but the truth is, I never wanted his money (or is it the church member’s money.) All I wanted was to meet with him and have him accept that he misled me, betrayed his wife and the church he pastors. I wasn’t the only lady in COZA who had been a victim of his sexcapades and manipulative patterns but I was the one who could come back after months of struggle with not just my faith but also my affair with him. And I wanted to set things right. I wanted to talk to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo maybe for closure and I felt like I needed an apology because he played the“touch not my anointed” card to keep me locked in guilt, shame and fear when all along it was a calculated plan and I dare say, it started when he asked me to join the workforce.
Not to mention the audacity to talk about teaching me a level of grace I didn’t understand. I had no intention of understanding a grace that would permit me to go on doing things that were wrong and what’s worse having to carry the burden for almost a year.Different surprising advises came up in the weeks that followed the rumour making rounds. I was told to hush because Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo had been a cultist in the past and could send people to shut me up. All my so-called friends in COZA withdrew from me and treated me like I had the plague. What was worse was Pastor Flo finally saw my then pastor to ‘talk’ about what had happened with Pastor Biodun and lied that it happened once and was a mistake. My question then became, ‘do these people even care how broken I had become?’ ’do they care about the emotional and spiritual welfare of the people they were pastoring?’ The sad answer was NO. Most of us old members of COZA kept leaving but they couldn’t care less. What was important was to keep growing the church and having more and more cars with stickers that read “More than enough.” Back then, I always felt horrible when I saw another car drive past me with the sticker. I was breaking, I was struggling but no one could help. All they could do was ask me to hide so Pastor Biodun’s goons don’t hurt me. And then the interesting one was if I had evidence to prove my claim. Let me just say here that, it isn’t a claim, it’s a confession to free me from all of the guilt and shame I have had to live with for no reason at all. (That being said, I have evidence to prove all I have said here, the latest being a 58 minutes recording of my meeting with Pastor Flo a few months back)This is my confession and I cannot begin to describe how much weight has been lifted off of my shoulders just pouring the truth out about what went down. So, to all my ex COZA friends gossiping about me, get your facts right. To those who said they’d help me deal with the pain but didn’t, I forgive you, I have learnt how to deal with it and I am doing just fine. To those who fear for my safety saying Pastor Biodun would send people to shut me up, I really have gone past fearing for my life. To live is gain and to die is Christ (or how does Paul say it again?) And to the only person who ever supported me through it all, thank you, I am learning to be brave. Please don’t think I am perfect in all of this but in line with living my authentic life and putting all forms of abuse behind me, this is where I press the stop button and stop the bleeding. This is where I break the silence and call the church to stand up for what it has been commissioned to do. If you will not enter the Kingdom, please don’t stop others who are trying to enter.I still remember when I used to nurse the idea of digging up emails, text messages, hotel billings (as once I used my card to pay for his room when his master card failed to work) to prove there was an affair. It was pathetic. Why for the love of heaven was I trying to dig up evidence? I am satisfied setting the record straight. I am ready for any shaming or bashing that would follow because the truth is, because of what I have suffered and come through, I am really not moved by what people say or think about me anymore. I am a stronger woman and a damn abuse survivor seeking to connect with other victims of abuse to show them how to deal with the shame, hurt and guilt and how to come out stronger. Turning their mess into their message.I am Ese Walter and I have gone through all forms of abuse from family, boyfriends, my ex pastor and some strangers not to break me, but so I stand and so I qualify to help victims. My scars have qualified me and when all is said and done, I will still be standing. I AM WOMAN, I BEND, I DON’T BREAK!
Tuesday, 6 January 2015
A CALL FOR EVERY EX MEMBER OF AGAPE TO DO A REFLECTIVE DIARY OF THEIR TIME IN AGAPE, THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW IF YOU WERE ABUSED
- WHY? Ask yourself why you started going to Agape Church.
- WHAT HAPPENED? Ask yourself what happened between you and Walter Masocha personally when you were a member of Agape Church? He did claim to know and have a personal relationship with each member of his church.
- WHY DID I LEAVE? Ask yourself what made you leave this church?
Friday, 2 January 2015
As Walter Masocha faces 5 charges of sexual assault on teenage girls, Police are now to question him over the murder of 5 year old Scott Chiriseri
- In 2006 Walter Masocha's neighbours got so fed up with him conducting exorcisms in his front garden so much he was served with an Anti Social Behavioural Order. I am tracing those neighbours down as I will need them in my quest for fighting for a law to be enforced that protects the general public from self styled Prophets.
- In 2012 a young woman called Vongai committed suicide after a man who did not love her was forced to marry her by Prophet Walter Masocha. The young man pleaded with the Prophet and said he did not want to marry her, even switching off his phone the night before the marriage, but was bullied by Church leaders (Winnie and the Enocks) to comply and marry the girl otherwise God would punish him for disobeying the Prophet. The young man Brian is known to have said, "Agape is forcing me to marry a woman I don't love". The man ended up marrying the young woman out of fear of being struck down by God, and in no time Vongai committed suicide.
- In 2014 Cathy Chigavazira dropped and died during a church service in Scotland after she was advised by Walter Masocha to stop taking her medicine because God had said so. A week before Cathy died, she testified in church that her Daddy Walter told her what to do and she listened to him more than medical professionals. A week later the poor woman dropped dead in a church service. She lay on the floor behind the pulpit dead for hours as congregates thought she had been "slain" in the spirit.
- Just last year a woman was badly hurt on her leg and ended up being hospitalized after church members violently fell on her during a prayer orgy. She went on her own to hospital no members even bothered to take her to hospital or visit. She is still recovering from the pain and trauma alone at home.
- In 2013 another Agape arranged marriage horribly went wrong when Jose Nenzou started shouting at her arranged husband Masimba after he asked her to remove pictures of the Prophet from their living room walls in their matrimonial home as he was being haunted by the hideous photos. Jose Nenzou refused to take the pictures down and started screaming and punching her husband. She then broke a plate and slashed her husband. The poor arranged husband collapsed and regained consciousness in hospital. He nearly died. Jose Nenzou was charged with attempted murder but the charges later dropped. Masimba was lucky to survive.
- In 2010 church member Agnes Madanhi refused to participate in church rituals during a service. Church elders called police and ambulance during the heated church service. Agnes got upset at seeing the police and ambulance crew and started kicking off obviously. She was then sectioned under the mental health act with immediate effect and ended up spending months in a mental hospital, something that could have been avoided.
Wednesday, 31 December 2014
- Walter Masocha attended Alloa Sheriff court in Scotland yesterday on 30 December 2014 and pleaded not guilty to several charges of sexual assault on women and teenage girls
- Charges include being massaged naked by girls as young as 12
- Alloa Court could only accommodate 5 days of the trial as it is a smaller Court
- Crown Prosecution asked for 8 days as their evidence is too much to give in 5 days
- Trial was then transferred to Falkirk Sherrif Court which handles bigger cases
- Walter Masocha trial is therefore beginning in April 2015
Sunday, 28 December 2014
- 2007 Patience Musuka (after being introduced by Valentine Gayakaya) join new arising Pentecostal Agape Church led by self styled Prophet Walter Masocha
- 2008 Gertrude Musuka and Patricia Musuka join the new movement and try to get the whole family on board.
- Shepherd Musuka refuses to join the Agape movement calling the Prophet a crook robbing people in broad daylight
- December 2010 I visit Agape Liverpool Branch on one Sunday service where I witness women making barking dog like sounds during prayer, children and young women violently falling to the floor, testimonies of seeing rainbows in kitchen sinks and angels floating in the air, everyone talking about Masocha instead of Christ, (I then make a decision that this Church was not my cup of tea and leave in peace) frankly I was freaked out and scared.
- April 2011 Gertrude Musuka pays for a hotel room in Doncaster for me to attend an Easter Conference. I initially decline the offer but in the end had no choice but to go.
- April 2011 I attend an Agape Conference for the first time. I see Dr Masocha for the first time. I am shocked by what I see, (people violently falling down, women dressed as soldiers in male combats and overalls, men dressed as women with bandanas on their heads) I am literally scared and want to leave, my then mother in law takes my hand and leads me to the alter.
- I am prayed for by a Francis Aturia who pushes me in the process but I stand my ground refusing to fall on the ground.
- Sadly I get caught up in the moment and experience what I thought was a "touch from God"
- I go home now "AGAPED" even wanting an overall of my own.
- May 2011 I start attending the Liverpool Agape Branch then led by Julius Gayakaya and his second wife Yvonne. I am disturbed by the things I see ie bullying, lying, high divorce rates, money issues. However I am confused at this stage and believe Masocha may be a prophet of God. I reach out to him.
- June 2011 I now refuse to attend Agape Church whatsoever, word start going around in Liverpool that Jean is demon possessed that's why she refuses to come to Church.
- June 2011 Gertrude Musuka pays for me to attend a Prayer Conference In Scotland St Andrews, I refuse to go. For the first time in my life I spent an entire long weekend alone crying at home.
- July 2011 against my will I am taken to see Prophet Masocha to Scotland where I see him face to face for the first time in his office in Stirling.
- After the meeting with Masocha I visit his mansion Cosyneuk for the first time where I meet his step daughters Sharon and Sandra as they were cooking in the state of the art marble kitchen. I am shocked that a preacher lives in such luxury when the saints are suffering, So shocked am I that I refuse to eat in his house.
- Augast 2011 I travel to Zimbabwe for summer holiday
- I meet Shepherd Musuka in Zimbabwe were we have a serious talk about Agape
- Shepherd expresses his reservations about the church and he warns me that whatever happens when I go back to England I should never go back to Agape Church.
- In Zimbabwe whilst walking in the streets of Glen Norah I see the mother of an Agape leader (Shepherd Janga) who warned people that God would curse them if they don't give money to Agape.
- I am shocked that this mother is wearing torn clothes and looking hungry in the streets of Zimbabwe whilst her son is busy threatening congregates to give more money to Walter Masocha. I am informed by a reliable source that this mother is on government food aid.
- September 2011 having taken heed of Shepherd Musuka's warning and seen this poor mother suffering in Zimbabwe, I then come back to the UK with my mind made up I was never going back to Agape again.
- 20 September 2011 I am forced to attend Agape Couples Conference so that I am cleansed of "evil spirits"
- I go through 8 hours of gruelling exorcism where I was pinned to the floor by Muchengeti Hove, Langton Mburayi, Gertrude Musuka and Calisto Misi. By the end of the exorcism I was a fully Agaped follower of Dr Masocha and that is where my journey began.
Wednesday, 24 December 2014
EXCLUSIVE: Beauty Queen and model Samantha Kumadiro speaks out on her tittle as Miss Big Is Fab 2014 being stripped off her.
- I feel victimized and bullied
- I was never told of a modelling contract till after I was crowned Miss Big is Fab 2014
- Pauline Mpofu is tarnishing my image as I am already an established model
- I never received any of the prize money that was promised to the winner
- My side of the story has to be heard too, I was not dethroned, I DECLINED the throne after being subjected to intimidation and bullying.
As I am still awaiting response from Pauline Mpofu, Samantha has provided WhatsApp chats and Facebook conversations with Moskloset and Pauline Mpofu.