DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Friday 25 September 2015

Against Walter Masocha Campaign


Altar: A table or flat topped block used as the focus for a religious ritual, especially for making sacrifices or offerings to a deity (oxford dictionary meaning)

Agape Altar and Sacrifices

It has come to my urgent attention that Agape For All Nations Church founded by sex offender Walter Masocha has built an altar in Nottingham where they plan to build their church or something of that effect where they plan to worship their god. I personally don't have a problem with cults building their altars and making sacrifices to their gods for it is a free world, let them be,  but I do have a problem when a cult decides to build an altar and put my name "Jean Gasho" on it and make sacrifices to their god using my name, like really! They pray to "the god of Walter Masocha" as they call him and on the altar is my name and the names of the three other victims who are in the upcoming Walter Masocha trial, my name being on the top. Cult members (the remaining 20 people or so) as evidently seen on their website are being told to write their problems and sacrifice them on the altar where my name is written, and prayers are being offered on this alter and my name being used as a sacrifice.
Sketch I did of the current situation in the cult...Members bringing problems/sacrifices to the altar 

Agape cult I will not take this lightly, I know you read this blog on a daily basis. I have never asked you of anything before but please do remove my name from your satanic altar with immediate effect. Do not offer any prayers to your gods using my beautiful name. I will not be used as a sacrifice by you. I am a woman who is very much loved by God. I was set apart when I was still in my mother's womb. Jean is a Hebrew name which means "gift from God", Fadzai my middle name means "to give joy" Gasho my surname means "reeds used to tie". This is not just a name, it is purpose and destiny. For you to take this name and write it on your altar where you make sacrifices to your gods is totally unacceptable and something you may want to think twice of before you do.  If you have any item of mine you are using on your altar to sacrifice just stop. Any cult member who is going to make sacrifices on this altar and writing down their problems on a piece of paper to my name, think before you act. Yes touch not...I said touch NOT!

What you do in your secret chambers I write here on the roof top for the world to see. Agape Cult/Church I repeat do not use my name on your altar. You come to me with altars and sacrifices, please I am just a woman, I come to you with the word of God. How can you honestly write your problems down using my name, and place them on an altar? Are you people crazy or what? You 20 cult members remaining in Agape, yes there is just about a handful of you as portrayed by the pictures you posted, when I saw the pictures the Lord reminded me that I have lived to see the goodness of God in the land of the living, for yes only 20 remain. Aha aha. That said, I urge you 20 members to leave my name out of your rituals and sacrifices.  Here are the following scriptures I want to outline to you as I openly rebuke your rituals against me. Thank you.

"However, the LORD your God would not listen to Balaam but turned the curse into a blessing for you, because the LORD your God loves you". Deuteronomy 23:5

 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord", Isiah 54:17

"Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm" Psalm 105:15

Despite Agape rituals and sacrifices using my name, my cup continues to overflow with goodness and mercy 

Agaisnt Walter Masocha Campaign

Enough about rituals and sacrifices, JAW charity was always about raising awareness on religious sexual abuse in the United Kingdom to the general population of Britain who are oblivious to this type of abuse mainly affecting the black immigrants of UK. Last week I launched Just Jean ‬Campaign, which is also my ministry, going around the country raising awareness about multiple sex offender Walter Masocha and his crimes against humanity and the sentence he got, calling for a judicial review in the sentencing of multiple sex offenders in the UK. Last weekend I was speaking in Milton Keynes and getting signatures from the public on my campaign artwork. The work begins, taking #JAW to the streets, looking forward to this campaign, next weekend my team and l will be in‪ Northamptom‬.

The Against Walter Masocha Campaigns begins...

To be honest, I am very excited about this campaign because like Elsa in Frozen the crowds never bothered me anyway, its time to let it all go and take JAW to the British streets and let the world know about a man who is set to change the law on UK pedophiles 

In Other News

Its sad that Agape are still using my brand I started and my ideas to run their cult,  APA which stands for Agape Performing Arts, which I founded in 2012: you would think they would start their own ideas but no, they stick with mine. That said they can steal my ideas but they can not steal my gifts. I will be doing a spoken word performance at my beloved's upcoming concert next month. Nino's concert will be phenomenal and am so looking forward to be a supporting act on this very special event. Please do come and support this special event and hear the beginning of an OP_Era, the dawn of a new Era. Nino has such an anointed opera voice and every time he sings I get goosebumps, even when he just sings for me. This untouched drum has to be heard...






18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imi sisi imi, mukawana nguva mukwane. Do you really think Agape has time to write your name anywhere. Iye zvino wave kungopenga takatarisa, kutamba na gaynor zvakunoita. You need help Jean these paranoia and delusions needs medical attention. Walter is free and enjoying his life dhiya, go and get the help you need before it's too late.

Anonymous said...

Ende Nino unomuda Jean

Ntomby Dewa-Sayi said...

Pedzerana na Jean musiyane na Gaynor
She has her own issues UT has never attacked you cult worshippers. Imi munoona kupenga kwa Gaynor kwenyu hamukuoni kuswero shudhwa bhinzi nekushudhisa vana venyu bhinzi na Walter. If you really didn't put Jean's name on an Alta. Why hasha

Anonymous said...

Where in the bible does it say built altas? Are we not supposed to pray direct to Christ? Ivo vasara vacho mu Agape are mind controlled by Sochas coz would write their problems on a Alta. And iko kupenga kwakambosekwa munhu here?

Anonymous said...

The Evil with a Hat

Masocha has proven to be a real Demon on earth. For him to abuse Ladies sexually, Cause Marriages to break, Kill people for the Alter Sacrifices, Dupe peoples money in the name of Building a Cult Agape and members wear outfits like...(the outfits you wear should even tell you that, You far away from home), Walter putting Cameras in his building watching ladies using the Toilet(very Disgusting), Sharing his sweaty towels for his members to cook with it in the name of anointing, He spits and agape fights over it. Woow this is getting too far.

To come here and call Jean crazy is total madness. I dont know Jean personally but for her to even move out of this cult is enough to tell me SHE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT.

Who is crazy here Jean or , someone who puts his or her nice clothes on d floor for "Daddy" to walk on it.

Someone who still worships Daddy even when the world calls him a A SEX PEST and you call him the anointed one.

Someone who visits the Alter with papers, u put it there, Daddy accumulate the papers, Next Sunday, he tells you my god showed to me in my dreams that you need a kitchen like Jean. Then u say owww Prophet Daddy, you are anointed.

I wish I knew all the names of the 13 people in Agape now. Jean, please they are 13 not 12. Count it well. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

You can check your list, maybe it excludes Jean but your ownself. You need a Checkup regularly. But hey please check the list of your Daddy if it excludes Jean then you can come back again and confess. The whole Agape needs help. Seriously!! The earlier the better. Waiting for you to decide to commit suicide because your Daddy is going to prison for life. Heheh

Anonymous said...

Why build an alter tho...kuita huroyi maskat machena so, Agape nyarai mhani. Zvivaroyi

Anonymous said...

Manje hausi kunyara here Jean. He Walter is going to jail, he Walter is going to jail. Tanga tina Daddy kumuchato wa Ru sandi kufara ikoko. I don't know about any Alta with your name but if it's there it's to destroy the Jezebel in you not the other way round.Muroyi ndiwe Jean, usatambe neShumba yeAgape kana yadzvova unotoshaya kuti zvirikumbofamba sei.
. No one laughed at Gaynor but we all know mapenzi anoziyana. To be so delusional and paranoid to believe your name is written on an alter somewhere is cause for serious concern, we are all waiting for the day when Nino calls the ambulance on you Jean because shiri ine muririro wayo hairege.

Anonymous said...

Let's face facts here. Masocha in not in jail but was found guilty of sexual abuse. That's a fact hantsho. He is serving a community sentence and he is on the sex register hantsho. More class of sexual abuse against him are still being investigated,isn't that embarrassing enough for a popular figure like a pastor. Why are you devaluing the sentence. Shame on you Agape member!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This Masocha has become popular for the wrong reasons. More than a million people now know him. Isn't that great Agape. Agape is sweeping the world for the wrong reasons altogetherKkkkk

Anonymous said...

Agape you think you are the church, you are the seed. This is Church like never seen before, Walter Masocha 2012.

Kekekekeke Seka hako

Anonymous said...

Church like never before yakazoperera mu court propheti wakuti aiwa handioni chinhu ba kutaura kuno ma antidepressants ega ega. Gegegege kikikikiki bwaaaaaaa

The visionary wuya azara mumapepa nhau nenyaya dzeupombwe. Prophet wenyu never saw this coming. Bwwaaa bwaaa bwaaa seka hako

Anonymous said...

Church like never before yakazoperera mu court propheti wakuti aiwa handioni chinhu ba kutaura kuno ma antidepressants ega ega. Gegegege kikikikiki bwaaaaaaa

The visionary wuya azara mumapepa nhau nenyaya dzeupombwe. Prophet wenyu never saw this coming. Bwwaaa bwaaa bwaaa seka hako

Anonymous said...

But why dragGaynor into it. She has never commented on this blog. I hope one day u will never go through what she is going through. Seka urema wafa!

Anonymous said...

Pwi Pwi pwo

Anonymous said...

I am disappointed at Masocha really!!! He told us not to take antidepressants, but he confessed in court he himself is taking them.
He told us about his zoomology, but he denied it in court!!
What was that about!!!!???? What happened to God smacking him and petting him on his back and talking to him!!! What happened to him seeing single ladies with boyfriends at night!!??
The name of God will NOT be used in vain Walter...
AND by the way, YOU ARE NOT THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH!!! Walter you are not JESUS and that old woman ( your mother ) Agape calls Mary is NOT !! That's blasphemous

Anonymous said...

Most Envoys know how evil Masocha is, personally, the people who brought me to light were Noriya and Tsitsi Chikowore! They know worse things that what's been reported. Woe to you Noriya, you let a poisonous snake roam around harming innocent vulnerable chdren and women ! But even MORE fire to Judith !! The woman confided in one of us... She knows it's ALL true and knows even more! Woe to you Judith!! Woe to you!

Anonymous said...

Walter I Mbwasungata chaiyo.hanzi porofitai tone hanzi Ndiri bofu handione. Ko iwe mukadzi sei uri prophetess hanzi nekuti murume wangu I prophet. Pwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakakaja.kwaaaaaaaaks