DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Tuesday 26 January 2016

SHOULD EX AGAPE LEADERS STILL CARRY THE TITLES GIVEN TO THEM BY THE SEX OFFENDER?


I feel this is a topic I have to address for a number of reasons, the main reasons being its bringing confusion to a number of people who are trying to move on from Agape.  It does appear a number of readers want to discuss this topic, and I believe its my duty to provide the platform for discussion. This blog has always been a place of healing for a lot of people who were abused by Walter Masocha. It has also been a place of reflection and revelation. I personally have learnt a lot especially from those who contribute to the blog, the readers. I do treasure the input of the readers, and recently following the upcoming trial of Masocha in April 2016, a lot of readers are asking the question why ex Agape leaders feel the need to remain with the titles Walter Masocha gave them, even though they are no longer in Agape.


Walter Masocha wearing the 6 pointed star operating in his self appointed title as "Archbishop"

As most readers are aware, most ex Agape leaders have started ministries of some sort, and they carry the titles Walter Masocha gave them to their new ministries. I am not here to comment on the ministries, as it is not my place. Each person is led by God to do what they believe is right. I have been led to start a ministry myself, which is the work I do to help women who have been abused so it is not my place to comment on various ministries formed by ex Agape leaders.  However according to recent comments on the blog, some people feel confused about the issue of titles and moving on, a lot of people are trying to find their feet spiritually again, its not easy to come out of a cult, it takes a lot of soul searching and bravery to do so, but when one comes out and realises that some of their ex leaders who have also jumped the ship with them are still carrying the titles they got from Agape, surely it brings some sort of confusion.
I was ordained Deacon by Walter Masocha, in Agape I was called Steward Jean. Personally, I do not believe I was ever ordained a Deaconess. I do not believe I am still a Deaconess. I do not believe Walter Masocha was a ever a prophet of God. When he ordained people, he always said he was "anointed to anoint". I do not believe there was ever an anointing on him. He started his ministry on a foundation of lies. He lied that the United Nations offered him a million dollar job with a mansion and helicopter in New York. He lied that Judith Masocha was his first wife. He lied that his step daughters were biologically his. He lied that he saw God. He lied that the hotel were he received the vision had a tear drop in the double glazed window. He lied that he healed cancer and HIV, some people have died from not taking their medication. He lied that he could read peoples minds and had x-ray eyes to see peoples intestines. He lied that he spent days praying in the mountains when he was on holidays busking in the sun. .  .  He lied and lied and lied. So I can not accept that I was ordained a Deaconess by a man of God. This is my own personal conviction when it comes to the title Walter Masocha gave me. I understand everyone is different and may feel differently when it comes to titles given by Walter Masocha. 

I also understand when Walter left Zaoga, he told people to focus on the new vision, and he instructed that titles from Zaoga should not be brought through to Agape. So he gave new titles to his followers. I am not attacking those still carrying Agape titles, but I believe we need to come to some sort of understanding and have a discussion from both sides as to why the titles are still being used. Do ex Agape leaders feel they were ordained by God? If so, was Walter a true prophet of God when he was ordaining his followers? I understand that ex Agape leaders advised former members to throw away the towels, the overalls, the DVDs, the booklets, the Masocha portraits etc. Anything to do with Agape was to be thrown away as part of the healing and deliverance. So why not the titles?  When Walter Masocha was ordaining Envoys and Evangelists he did say they now had the anointing of Walter Masocha. When the newly ordained Envoys were to lay hands on people, it was as though it was Walter Masocha himself laying his hands on the saints. He did say through the ordination, his spirit, (the spirit of Walter Masocha) was now on the leaders. So when you carry the title of Walter Masocha when you leave Agape, are you not carrying the spirit of Walter which he imparted on you at ordination? 
By the way I still have the Agape DVDs and pictures. I do not keep these for my personal use, I do not watch them for my personal edification. These DVDs I keep as evidence of the false teachings and satanic rituals that were done in Agape. I used the DVDs in court against Shingai Musuka, I have given a number of journalists some copies, I still plan to do more expositions with the DVDs as its part of my work especially now as we await the all important upcoming trial. Talking of DVDs here is a video footage of sex offender ordaining new Envoys in 2012.



I leave my dear readers with this scripture from 2 Corinthians 6:14-16... 
14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said. 





23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupeti! When I left the church as Envoy Chidhishi and came back (silly me) I had the remaining Envoy who was running the church during my abscence call me out despite my sitting right at the back and say "we want to welcome saint Chidhishi for coming back. We all know that saint Chidhishi was once an Envoy Chidhishi but now please use saint Chidhishi when talking about this envoy who left and came back. Actually, I don't know why Chidhishi came back because the whole church is in disarray because of chidhishi's return. Actually, it's better if Chidhishi you do not come back since I have been managing the church very well without you. I am only stating what daddy said through the commissioner when I spoke to the commissioner about Chidhishi coming back. Agape woye! Saka ibvai matereresa if you leave agape and decide to come back daddy has given express orders that the returning person despite of their previous title they go down to the bottom and will be called saints. We want to welcome saint Chidhishi again. Please stand up saint Chidhishi. Welcome! You can sit down"

It is clear these titles were never God "decided" but were Walter decided in consultation with Judith and the Enochs. So you hold on to them at your own peril. One day you will be charged. God can not be mocked. Think twice. Some of the reason things are not going well with you and yours is because of you holding in to the titles. Take heed. Chisarai.

Pray for Mary.

Pray for Masocha to be given jail time this time around.

Anonymous said...


Umm musanyepa. I am in the church of Agape with a title that has a special anointing from daddy. I am a charge nurse and manage loads of nurses both above me and below me so don't lie. I remain in the church for what is has done for me and my children. We are better off with daddy acting as my daddy that I never had and as a husband that although I have is not there for me or the children. So it's not because this is the only place I have managed but I have somewhere else and continue to. Thank you for hearing my side of the story

Anonymous said...


Is Mary still in hospital????? By the way which hospital???

Anonymous said...

I denounced my title. I thought to myself seriously as an attaché I was being asked to spy on my fellow Agape church goers and report back to Masocha in what I was seeing and noticing this was not a God ordained position but a Walter Masocha position. He just wanted to use me to do his spying so he knows who is a trouble causer and exclude them from the inner circles of Agape. SHAME IN YOU MR WALTER MASOCHA. DOUBLE SHAME IN ALL THOSE MAINTAINING THESE TITLES!

Anonymous said...

Mudhara uyuka, ko why moving slowly, kuti vanhu vati humwari yowe. This is brainwashing. Paya takambopusiswa vakadzi nevarume vakuru. Back on the issue of titles ma1. Masochas is a liar so as his titles fullstop. Vanhu kuda hukuru, please matitles anobva kunamwari not from cult leader. If I was an Envoy, cancel that title. But zim people are crazy when it comes to titles, kutozviti Pastor annointed by Walter. ha please tipei maserious. Lets not be stupid, kurai handiti kuda zvinhu kwakaipa. Ask God to help you,he will help you to discover your calling. Then motienderawo kubible college, kwete zvekutitungamirira musingazive even practical leadreship knowledge. Unodzwwa kuti madanhi ane chechi, otoshaya kuti dzichimo here even dzevanoenda ko. Munhu akabva mucult, 2 days wavhura church. Kufunga MARI and love of power. DONT START OPENING CHURCH ON YOUR OWN VERY FAST. churches are not mabhawa anongoti ada avhura. Be careful in what you are doing.Makafunga magrocery mukafunga kuvhura renyu sangano, hazvidiwe namwari. Endai kumabasa, and mopinda church muri pasi pe a good repitable church like methodist for example. Mwar will lead you and hufundisi hausi wekuti wavane experience ayiwa bodo. A 5 year can become a church leader if send by good. Ini hangu tsvina dzekwatakabva rasai motanga pasi. Maybe shuwa mwari vakakushedzai ,but zvinoitwawo with respect and unenge usina kusara. Manje isu we dont trust old agapeans leading. there were trained and annointed by a registered peado. Nemiwo varikutevera ngwaraiwo, life yekupusiswa munoida chose.Jean vanhu ngavadzidziswe munezvakanaka. Zvekuda zvigaro vamwe muchauraya nekuda hukuru. People are going pasi pemvura ,nekunqanga kuti vave vafundisi, its all about MONEY. Spare us and learn kuzvininipisa sevanhu vakuru, kwete kuita zviri so obvious.Kna vari sana Nyenya slow down, muchine hasha. 5 more years izvezvi dzikamai muri pasi pechurch.Trust me its beautiful not to be a pastor but ndine moyo wakanaka. Vana vesangano vanoda mwari, they are sleeping soundly because they are not causing confusion in the spiritual realm. Ukawona wagona kuparidza ,dont just think you are a leader or pastor . Pastor is a sherpherd, mufudzi anofudza all characters kuti dzidje food. But agapeans pastors were so much trained in gossip "daddy vati, iii dady vakazvinzwa, dady blablabla" so am i not right to ask them leaders to wait and be cleansed , then move on. Hauna kusara kana usiri pastoer. Munozonyanyawo kuna zvekugara kuHigh Table . izvezvi ukutoita nharo, mhenohako gara nebrain dzechiagapean. iye akakuudzai kuti hauende kudenga kana usiri pastor akakunyepera. shoko parinoti berekanai muwande, hariti vhura chechi. Your character can bring more people to Christ. Vamwe kutoda hupastor, vedu hupastor hwakaoma. Its a sacrifice not a game of hunger games. tipeiwo maserious, ini ndaive envoy asi now am much happier, makuhwa handisisina, kurwisa vanhu ndakasiya. Kunamata muchechi only ndakarega, kuba mari dzevanhu ndakarega, kusarudza vanhu i dropped. kunyebera revelation ndakarega. In agape ndakapotsa ndaenda kunqanga kuti ndive close nawalter.I was hurting to see others greeting walter.I was more focused to walter than God. Every move I made was to get the attention of walter. shavi recult rakaipa, but I feel a bit lighter. I feel and know that God has called me to minister but not to vhura church. Ministering is needed people of God.Show compassionate is all God wants from you, nothing to do like starting a church.Ini kwandopinda zviri kufaya,am free and I am even bringing more people to God than i ever did. In agape ndanga ndatove demon chair and ndaitowona zviri normal,kupesaniswa nehama ndakungoti dady dady. Am free child of God.

Anonymous said...

titles siyai kucult

Anonymous said...

Well said! Well done for overcoming, may the only True God,Jehovah continue to guide and strengthen you.

REGA NDIPORE NDAKABVA MUKUTSVA said...

Inini I agree with what you said Jean and those who are saying leave cult titles muCult.
Kuri kuda zvigaro here.
Maybe to others ndiyo highest achievement in life.
Ini ndakasiyana nazvo.
Ndirikupora by the day.
I am still very much hurt though and in the process of healing.

As for machurch akatangwa after agape, I wonder if it was God who started them. Ma church ekubva mu discontentment hakusi kuita kwaMwari ikoko. Please don't invite me. Itai mega ikoko. Takadyiwa naWalter takasvinura sematemba....no more! I got my brains back and I am now having a life.

Idyananai ikoko kumaInternational ezviroto.
Kungomuka yatove church. Haaaaa asi chii nemi nhai.
Kana kuri iko kuitsvaga, there are legit ways, not ekurova vanhu nebrain, hanzi the spirit told me blablabla....imika!!! Gehena ririko.

Anonymous said...

Shame whorota many ngavambovisitor kujeri vapfidze kujaidza anaconder dema dema shit. Hanzi ndinokwira kusvika mubhedha wadambuka. Why telling people kuti vakadzi vacho vazokuda. That first couples disaster.vanhu paya aida kutransfer madhamonI .hanzi pinzai maoko mutarauzi memurume wako ipo pakazara vanhu. That was silly and abuse nxaa.want to report you benzi

Anonymous said...

Panorairwa prince iwe mushandi terera mazwi

Anonymous said...

Siya ikoko

Anonymous said...

22:38 you are bloody lier! Stop! In the initial paragraphs of your post, u say
" even if I were a pastor ....... "
Then later on you say that you were an envoy! Your post is full of things that are not adding up? It's wise that ppl should relinquish the Agape titles, but you are twisting and coiling and mired in confusion yourself.

Anonymous said...

God bless you vane nzeve vanzwa

Anonymous said...

Some people have to learn to stop judging. Is this blog now God? If you want to start a church, start one. Kana ku retainer title yako, retain. Its God who leads and convicts. Some people where used by God in Agape so should they stop believing God was with them in Agape. Kwanai ma Zimbo. Each to their own. Ndimi munoita kuti vanhu vadzokere kuAgape with your holier than thou atitudes. Now Faith Domingo Nechironga is now back in the arms of Daddy and yes she is still an Attache so don't lie that ukasiya Agape chipozition chinoenda. Some people are jealous they wanted these titles themselves and now trying to dethrone those ordained by God. God is only judge, each to his own. Munhu ngaite zvaaudzwa namwari. No one is forcing anyone to attend new churches. Following comes from God.

Anonymous said...

Nhai amai mwana Ko Faith Domingos apinda papi apa ? Faith musiyeyi purizi
Haha bechemunhu. Tikwanirei semari ye upkeep

Anonymous said...

Hiii shuwa here😲

Anonymous said...

Walter said follow me as I follow the Christ do you think they is Christ NO NO NO really if they was God Walter will be asking forgiveness to the people but he is still paying people not to talk just few weeks ago he sent 2 people to talk to me promising £20.000. I will stay in benefit.

Anonymous said...

He is going down down down he is going down.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm?????

Anonymous said...

If this guy had apologised, he wouldn't be facing so many charges.

Anonymous said...

They're all authoritie hungry bet most of them are gonna start a bunch of spin of church's and still refer to them selves by the title give by the sex offend

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAz6rwH-uRc

Please watch this video but please start watching from the 19 minutes point. Speaking of titles! Once one is into titles they will continue to seek them until they find them even false titles. Yaar ma 1.

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAz6rwH-uRc

Please watch this video but please start watching from the 19 minutes point. Speaking of titles! Once one is into titles they will continue to seek them until they find them even false titles. Yaar ma 1.

Spin off for shuwa! Muchaseka makazvirega. Mbabvu dzangu ahh imi dzaoma nekuseka. Prophesy man of God. My goodness. Comedy chaiyo.