DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Thursday 26 March 2015

Dr Kevin Thomas has a disturbing emotional meltdown on social media a week before the Walter Masocha trial.


  • The man who flew from America in 2012 to crown Walter Masocha as the Archbishop of Agape has had a sudden emotional breakdown on Facebook confessing his sins
  • Members of Agape who highly esteem him as the man who made their Daddy an Archbishop pour their support on social media in response to a personal email to Agape
  • Its less than a week to the Masocha trial, is this all a coincidence as Kevin Thomas declares himself a total failure to the world. 



With now less than a week to the Walter Masocha trial, Dr Kevin Thomas the man who crowned the self styled prophet as Archbishop (from nowhere) seems to have gone into an emotional breakdown on social media. In 2012, Agape saw Kevin Thomas fly from America to England to graduate Walter Masocha into the office of Archbishop, even though Masocha has no formal qualifications in theology. This gave the Prophet tremendous power and influence over his unsuspecting congregation. Thomas said God had told him that Masocha was an Archbishop, and bang that was it! He became the Archbiship, Apostle, Prophet, Most Reverend Dr Walter Masocha. I am yet to find out what caused the breakdown of  Walter Masocha's most trusted confidant and personal friend. In an emotional plea on his Facebook page on Tuesday, a distressed Kevin Thomas wrote that at this point in his life he has failed his wife Melinda, his children and apparently "the Lord". He goes on to apologise for his incompetences, as he fears that he is going to die. In his plea to all his friends on social media, Kevin Thomas appears almost clinically depressed, admitting being in a terrible place filled with regret and guilt over something he has done. I find it ironic that this is the man who helped Walter Masocha attain his incredible power over vulnerable people by giving him the undeserved title of Archbishop. I can help but wonder what it is that is haunting Kevin Thomas, a week before the trial, that he had to pour his heart out on social media, admitting being a total failure. My dear readers, we can only speculate, I will leave you put the pieces together yourself. 

Dr Kevin Thomas the man who gave the Archbishop title to Walter Masocha has an emotional meltdown on social media.


"I'm thinking this may be my last post for some time to come. Social media has left my wanting and lonely. True relationship's are fostered in reality and the cyber kind just are not satisfying. I have tried for years to fill the lonely gap as I waited for better times. How stupid can one get. First I waited on those closest to me, then I waited upon the Lord and now I am waiting by myself. Doing what you know to be right is better than waiting for nothing. Don't get me wrong about Jesus, I know now that my action's have been displeasing to him and my despair is my own. I thought I was enduring a gauntlet; but upon further inspection maybe He was raining down corrections which I ignored. Back in 1995 I accepted my "born again" moment and began actively participating in the ministry of Friends. Along the way I believed in a "vision" to take this ministry to a whole nother level. With the passing of my father in law almost 5 years ago, I was positive that the Lord gave unction to complete this chapter. However I was not in agreement with Melinda in this matter. { I have said often over the year's not to browbeat your spouse if they do not share your calling. I have always believed that if the Spirit will touch you, He would do the same for your spouse as well.} Anyway the prospects of any vision moving forward are growing dimmer and dimmer. Since 2005 we "crested" and in 2007 everything began collapsing. Contracts were lost, health for myself and my family were devastating and don't get me started about real estate transactions. But you persevere. Things between Melinda and myself began to strain. It is interesting I can communicate amazingly; well but with the one person whom matteres most. Apparently I have been a disappointment for quite some time. Sure; appreciative for doing things, and "loving" me out of a sense of duty, but no more passion, or a feeling like It is a responsibility. I have tried extensively (in my own mind) to rectify this and make the love of my life return to allowing me to be her passionate concern as well. But alas to no avail. I regret that my wonderful children have been subject to a life of want as we waited upon the Lord instead of taking action. Inside this ol brain of mind has been building projects larger than life, ministry endeavor's to change a generation, and development plans to lift nations out of despair all to come to no meaningful implementation. Today I admit to being a failure. I have failed my family, wife, and Lord. I suppose you could include my father and siblings as well also. Friends and family I apologize for my incompetency. I have tried my best to be faithful, honest and dependable however it is not enough. The vision for a world class education starting with biblical studied and expanding into liberal arts and business science's was just the beginning. Growing to build hundreds/thousands of campus' for academic and Spiritual growth just seemed natural to me. Then again I have truly believed in other project's not brought to fruition exceeding billions of dollars as well. For the first time ever I have no vision for the future and I am greatly concerned about this. Perhaps the lack of finances has finally taken it's toll:( however they have been falling exponentially for a decade now and I have always believed in a better tomorrow). I know I can come across as hard driven and I am. I also am compassionate for all my fellow earth residents and have prayed, lifted up and given all I have to make other's journey as positive as possible. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know any longer what my next play will be. I know I am miserable and this won't do any longer. I have tried my best to be a good friend, father, husband, son, and believer with not enough results to spit in a bucket. Tonight if you have someone you care about; let them know, life is too short not to. Breathing does not come easy for me. This time of year I pray for an O2 saturation above 89. It is not right now because I can feel it. It makes me stupid and cranky. My mom passed at 66 and her father passed at 59 and days like today I wonder if I have a glimmer of a chance to make 65. Every day for 20 years I have awakened to give a shout out to the Lord as I begin my day. I have been a student of all things faith related and have been given opportunity to exchange philosophy with many of the greatest believer's of our time. I have gotten to observe them from a very personal perspective so as to be a comforter and an inspiration to those whom wouldn't have the experience otherwise. When the assignment is complete they go back to their routine and I wait for the next encounter. This has always been completed with a happy heart. I am afraid the happy heart is fleeting . My surety is vanished and when I cry out ..... silence. My advice to others has been to keep seeking; until God gives revelation. I don't know if I can practice what I preach any longer. What a terrible place to find oneself. If I can make it through the night I will start looking for a new me. New career, new journey. I have said you can't stay neutral, have a plan to move forward or a plan to retreat, but never try to remain in the same place (it is a guarantee for disaster). My prayer for you tonight (whomever you may be ) be faithful. Be deliberate. Be committed. Don't be caught being complacent. Focus on the positive and don't let other's without vision make you go blind. Listen for the Lord and take action. May Jesus of Nazareth be your inspiration and guide to a better tomorrow and an eternal life beyond. I love you all ..... family , friend, acquaintance or further, you all are precious and wonderfully made in the image of the most high and you are worthy of love and I do for you. Blessings Kevin" Kevin Thomas, Facebook, March 24, 2015. 

Dr Kevin Thomas also wrote an email to members of Agape Church confessing his sins, in which Agape members  took to Facebook to encourage their fallen hero.


After being titled Archbishop by Kevin Thomas, Walter Masocha used his title to receive money and gifts from the church members so that God would bless them. 


Committed and enthusiastic Agape member Jose Nenzou  took it upon herself to write an open letter to Kevin Thomas on her Facebook...

"Dr Kevin Thomas
As I was reading your mail, I remembered your humble God fearing walk to the pulpit in the Dome England graduating my Father. I can say Jesus called us to follow him but he did not say it was a easy ride. He actually say carry your own cross. I celebrate your trials and tribulations you are going through today, because only a chosen generation can go through it and have the strength to testify. The devil is the accuser of brethren he is the king of confusion. He is a blood sucker when he whisper false accusations in your ears. Be careful of him. My father tought me that there is value in chaos. Say what God say you are not giving in to what the world say you are. I hope this will be of help to you. It is normal for a MOG to fall, your actions after the fall matters. 
Dr let the one in you rise up and roar, as he is greater than the one in the world. This is not time to be weak it's warfare time. Pick up your armour Soldier of Christ. I love you have a blessed day. Written to you by another Soldier in battle for Christ xxxx"

Agape leader Calisto Nixon Misi wrote...
May the Lord God Almighty give you peace, even in this trying time. He who has began a good work in you is faithful to complete it. Just hold on, they is light at the end of the tunnel. Our prayers are with you and the family....We love you.
Agape Bodyguard Thuthukile Khumalo wrote...
Let God in his own way give you inner strength to deal with all circumstances around you. When you are weak, thats when He is stronger. he is your rock, allow Him to speak to you in that soft voice and intervene in all you are going through, He never fails and will never forsake you.....







44 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean this is just the beginning dear. At least he is humble enough to see he was never anointed to anoint Walter in the first place! Masocha should be taking notes on humility. If he has a heart this is what he should do on April fools day. Confess!!!!

Anonymous said...

one can only wonder what the ARCHBISHOP has to say about this confession. It doesn't rain but pour!

Anonymous said...

A humble man of God is going through tribulations, what has this got to do with your stupid court case. Kushaya ndinokuziva ini

Anonymous said...

A humble man of God is going through tribulations, what has this got to do with your stupid court case. Kushaya ndinokuziva ini

Anonymous said...

Your humble man admits errors! This must be a lesson for your dada to admit and seek forgiveness!

Anonymous said...

Jean how can l go to the Trail court .l want to hear the So called Vision being Exported . kikiki

Anonymous said...

Chakachaya. Vana vaDaddy vanzwa nayo fasting Jean bumped into Kuziva Wooldridge nhasi angosara musoro chete kikiki

Anonymous said...

I don't get it why fast to cover up such terrible sins of a non God fearing deluded man.

Anonymous said...

Persecution!

Anonymous said...

They are used to getting away with murder! Don't u remember this masocha saying even if you were about to be sacked from your work, vano pwanyapwanya! May the power of God prevail , fasting to get a child molester off the hook doesn't sound ok to me. Unless they think he is being framed, which I think is what he's telling them.
If he has confessed and sort forgiveness, that would be understandable.
Rethink!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm it's funny how they labelled Jean mentally unstable. Now it's coming close to home. I predict Walter will have a worse breakdown than Kevin Thomas when he is found guilty. I will remind you all next month!

Anonymous said...

They didn't label ONLY Jean unstable or depressed or Mental! EVERYONE who left was said to be Mental and we were told NOT to talk to them! Those who fell ill or got into problems were used as an example of what happens if you touch the anointed or if you left the church. It is an intimidating propaganda, not different from a dictatorship scenario .
This man needs God! I mean a true God. He is sick and all those following him can't see that except Judith who at one point told people the truth! Zvanga zvapressa! She said it! Those with ears heard. Only she loves money and status

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 10:07 ini ndiri kuona achichema mhere chaiyo Sochaz. Jeri rakaoma vanhu we I do feel sorry for Daddy

Anonymous said...

I do too! I hear especially if you are a Pido, they make you suffer.
Frankly I do feel for him, I know he hurt a lot of us, but it has to end, if this is the way, we can't do anything to help him. Jail might be the only way for him to repent and escape hell.

Anonymous said...

Jean isa another CALL for those abused to report on your Facebook as well! Public call

Anonymous said...

Yes jail is not a joke, has anyone ever noticed masocha ane dako hombe. They will have fun with him big time.

Anonymous said...


Counting down. Yes! Indeed counting down. Never thought it would end this way. Chikuruku Socha! Don't let you small head rule you. Die to the flesh Masocha! Mari ye vanhu shuwa they are all crying out to God and those prayers will not go unanswered. You shall pay!

4,3,2,1, Big day! I will be in court to hear you speak Sochas. I will look you in the eye to remind you of what you did to me and my children! Imbwa Iri better Masocha! Pa pamai wako! I am taking off from work to look you in the eye!

Anonymous said...


Counting down. Yes! Indeed counting down. Never thought it would end this way. Chikuruku Socha! Don't let you small head rule you. Die to the flesh Masocha! Mari ye vanhu shuwa they are all crying out to God and those prayers will not go unanswered. You shall pay!

4,3,2,1, Big day! I will be in court to hear you speak Sochas. I will look you in the eye to remind you of what you did to me and my children! Imbwa Iri better Masocha! Pa pamai wako! I am taking off from work to look you in the eye!

Anonymous said...

Jean please don't forget to update us on this case. You need to write everything until the END .We Are ALL CURIOUS. God heard YOUR CRY . FINALLY AGAPE is on its KNEES. INDEED AGAPE yasara musoro chete. Thanks to everyone for your support to bring out the TRUTH about this Monster.Let the truth be told. Shingirai and your family muchanyara .

Anonymous said...

Let the TRUE Lion of Juda Roooaaaar!
Masocha you are also guilty of blasphemy!! You allowed ignorant pipo to call you the Lion of the Tribe of Juda!!??? Really?
You told us to come and confess our sins to you! Really? You were slowly impressing in pipo's minds that you were Jesus! How many times do you glorify Jesus compared to the number of times you and encourage others to glorify yourself.
You personally told me always to mention you when I say a testimony ! It's always about you never about Jesus!

Anonymous said...

I feel so stupid to have even lasted a day in Agape! How did I fall for this crap!!??

Anonymous said...

I suspected these Americans had struck a deal to pry on those who wanted to be leaders to enrol with their university. l think they were played by Walter, he told them his leaders had not to bible college and they saw the pound££ sign. They were broke and Walter told them he would put his envoys through their university but he dumped them after he and Judi got their biggest meal ticket.Now kevin has discovered walter has no vision lol.sorry mdara,contact Falkirk police uripotewo yekwako lol and confess.
Hurry coz the coppers r running out of paper because of walter case.too big. Join the queue mate

Anonymous said...

U r onto something13:42. August conference 2013 l remember Dr Thomas practically begging AGAPEANS to join his University becoz God had shown him a harvest of souls coming shortly.He did this every opportunity he got to address the "church".But Sochaz only mentioned it once in passing before emphasising the need to inform his Office if anyone joins the University "for the sake of order"he said!Such was Dr Thomas' desperation for recruits that he offered a 10 yr old FREE TUITION TO train as Pastor.Yes u heard me right...They even brought Dr Thomas' late father in law's gown n hood for Masocha to graduate in and the Bynoes in tour to secure students me thinks...Ummm pane nyaya apa anhuwee. Musa wachise vamwe kuda ro gen'a.Ma Zimbabweans heyyy hauite hamuite hamuite .Honayi umwe a kuita breakdown paFesibhuku nekuda kwenyu.Sorry Zvako Dr Kevin.

Anonymous said...

My prayer is for true justice to prevail. Remember God is God and there's ONLY ONE ALMIGHTY. The man is a beast

Anonymous said...

I think the Police should be told about this, the investigation is widening and as I always said! This is worse than Jimmy, it involves financial mismanagement and also misuse of Power! Too much on this dictator!
I hope he has done his 40 days Fast! He usually makes everyone Fast while he goes to the hotel and has meals

Anonymous said...

Kikiki Anonymous 21:41, Socha dzinondinya kuHotel when some are fasting for 40 days, otonunira ma pink lips. We told you Socha itsotsi veduwee. Those who have ears have heard. I personally Want prosecutors or the court to ask Walter the following questions; 1. What sort of Church practice is it to strip naked and ask underage girls to massage you? 2. What practice is it to walk and sprawl on people's clothing? Was Walter high on something because this is a bit bizarre? 3.How come the Church was flooded with his merchandise only - that list of merchandise which is somewhere on this blog is obscene. This beggars belief honestly. 4. When Walter's stuff was sold where did the money go to? 5. Are followers' tithes, freewill giving, proceeds from the sale of goods, entrances to this and that, adopting Envoys or Convoys fully accounted for? 6. Why did you Walter call yourself the 13th apostle? 7. Are you really the Lion of the Tribe of Judah? 8. Do you really see Angels and did you really see the burning bush? 9. Does God speak to you in His real voice? 10. Do you hear voices in your head? 11. Do you have a mental problem. A psychotic test should be done. In this seriousness zvimwe zvinosekesa munoziva. That video when he walks on people's clothes as if he is walking on hot coals, what hypocrisy and pretense. Walter ka you disgust me, chitsotsi chako disgusts me. There are more questions than answers to those who think Walter is being stitched up. Deep questions must be asked, and Walter should explain

Anonymous said...

More questions;
12. Are you an immigration officer from heaven? What do you mean by that?
13. Why do you have dancing girls? What do they actually do?
14. Why are titles of office bearers unorthodox?
15. Is your Organization really a Church or a money spinning venture?
16. If registered as Charity, is the money serving charitable causes, can you give clearly account for it since you have a doctorate in Accounting. I would encourage you Agape followers to fast and pray for the truth, for the truth is gonna come out

Anonymous said...

Kkkk keyboard warriors , I just love you guys and wish we could meet someday and laugh about how stupid we were and how God favoured us taking us out of this cult!

Anonymous said...

Lol Sochas was pure fake! Remember the day he fell on the pulpit at the Dom? That was it for me! Who does that?
Emotional manipulation, I salute this young lady Jean! You allowed God to use you! You went through all the pain and torture from agape for all of us! Some of us still hiding behind the keyboard nanhasi.
May God bless you Jean, I don't care what they labelled you or even what you maybe! I am just grateful because if it wasn't for you, a lot of us would still be running around nearly naked with Sochas pulling us with our balls. We'll done Kido!

Anonymous said...

Hello brethren in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
As we have turned our clocks back ,I therefore urge each and every one of you who have been reading the blog to turn your mind back to when this blog started until yesterday.
What was the reason for the blog?
What has the blog revealed to you so far?
Has it helped you or someone you know in anyway?
Do you find yourself confused as to what to do or believe regarding all the abuse that have been reported and are yet to be reported?
Is your family now divided,friendship,relationship/marriage ruined or put on line and on the verge of crashing because of being an Agape member.
If any of the above or any other I may
have not mentioned apply to you, here is the solution if you are a true christian who believes in the word.
This is regardless of whether you still attend Agape or not.
-The solution is for everyone to unite fast and pray for God to reveal the whole truth in all that is facing Walter Masocha on the 1st of April.
-Fasting should not be for Walter Masocha to go to Jail neither should it be for him not to go to Jail for vegeance is for the Lord Romans 12:19.
-The Lord said there shall be administrations of the world and that they should also be respected Romans 13:1-5.
So let's have faith in court system for justice to prevail!!!
So after all has been said and done lets show that we all condemn the use of the word of the Lord to manipulate and abuse vulnerable saints seeking to know the word.
Let's stand against abuse of anykind in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Bible tells us that the truth shall set us free. JOHN 8:32
So let's fast and pray for truth
Hanzi rinemanyanga hariputirwe!!

Moses!!

Edited from previous blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

Moses! I like

Anonymous said...

Nxa we were drain washed in believing kuti Kushipika .It's normal and called Threshing floor. How stupid. Taifamba tisina chekupfeka.Look at Mai Mapingure unonzwa Tsitsi .Walter usadaro .Vaishandiswa zvisingaite. Vachimanikidzira kugara nesu Ma Envoy behind Daddy but Daddy didn't want her behind him.Vachipfeka kunge varikutanda botso .Mai Mapingure vaidirwa mari she used to finance AFRICAN and Buy clothes for WALTER. But he never appreciate.

Anonymous said...

Walter has a lot to answer for, God has heard our cries, but we should not miss heaven because of him! Let's forgive and leave it ALL to God! It is well.

Anonymous said...

Zvino rwadza asi! Very very painful. People be reminded that most of the money was going into Chiedza Zunguza's account!
The Police MUST be told.
DVD's and most accessories money went into Chiedza's account. Why God Knows oo!

Anonymous said...

Takanzwa Mbiri ye kusvirwa kwa Chiedza kuma surgery kare kare.Thats why Chiedza was a BM, Her Mother 1st Commissioner but yet 1st AGAPE Commissioner was Mapingure. Mwana wa Chiedza used to Preach at Conferences . Wife butterer Alois was given Media can abd used it as her personal car.Ndosaka takabuda kare kare. Muchurch munoshandiswa mheche power and Blow job in the name of GOD OF WALTER. Walter deserves permanent imprisonment. Taingo dzinzwa nyaya DZE AGAPE. Ana Winnie vaikwirwawo naMai Enock. Did anyone notice kuti naEva weKuSheffield they were separated because vamwe vaivapa mheche. Ana Eva vangu jo position because hauna kuvhura. Let's hope kuti vana vako havana kuabuser. We used to follow AGAPE DVDs .Taitoona kuti akwirwa before Conference ndiani .Authority yekubata microphone. Speak to your Daughters again and listen to them. Isusi veFIFA taiona zvedu that's why Precious telly tabby akasiyana befriend yake because akaziva kuti Precious aikwirwa .Mai Guveya vanoziva zvese. That's why she came with TOUCH NOT the Annoited One to PROTECT the Pedophile and scare the Victims. Jean Sando dzako Wakaoma.🔨🔨🔨🔨.God loves All that have left AGAPE

Anonymous said...

Vakawanda vaka shandiswa na warota! I pray they wake up and smell the Coffee! Am glad Nyenya is out! That man turned a corner and really meant business! Warota destroyed a lot of guys who really wanted God! Some have never wanted church since Agape. Misi was a vibrant preacher, Tstsi too. Look at them now, preaching about blasphemous Walter .
A GOD fearing Ian now used and abused by Walter, I pray that Linda you don't give up on your man, this evil will pass as you continue to pray for him.

Anonymous said...

It's true vakadzi vaye used to do everything together and buying clothes before Walter separated them. Mai Enock pavaka preacher ku St Andrews vakaita kusunga jira muhuro hanzi "Pray for THE MAN OF GOD "after their Trip from Missions.It was obvious kuti vakutoiswa kikiki. Ask the husband he even told my husband. Muchafa ne chirwere china Walter. Get tested .Envoy Daniel va moving grave ku Scotland uko.

Anonymous said...

You are well informed!Accurate observation.Eva bvunza vana munin'ina.I hope you also reconcile with murume wako upfidze kuteerera ma self styled profits.Winnie naTabeth,dzokerai kuma basa Agape hakuchina, muregere kutandanisa mhepo.Honai mave kupemha ;vanhu vaivepo mananager kuma basa nekuda kwa Masocha.

Anonymous said...

Heaps of coal upon your heads you blasphemous lot !!!may Jehovah cause you to become leprous like He did to Miriam .May your children's children become wanderers like Cain you murderous lot .May your bodies be eaten by dogs you slanderous lot .You who attack God's people ,the people called by His name Agape .!!!Muchadya nhoko dzezvironda nenyaya yekutaura kwamusina kuswera.

Anonymous said...

I was just reading the previous blogs and I am truly touched by the email written by Cindy Martin, she's a true woman of God! Having courage to come out like that should be applauded! Hats off for you Cindy, I don't know why other X Envoys would not stand up for God like you did, is it because they have no girls or they don't feel for anyone? How then do you become a pastor when you don't have a heart like that? Search your souls , some of you have truths like Cindy had, but you care only for yourselves and chose to watch from afar , even when deep down you know things were going wrong. Otherwise , why would you leave?
May God give you strength to fight for His children .

Anonymous said...

Just because Cindy chose to write an email, does not qualify her to be called a true woman of God. She can still be called a woman of God with or without saying out things in an email. Equally so, It doesn't make those who chose not to write an email enemies of God. Incase u did not know, while others announced thier departure from Agape, and others simply disappeared from "the vision." And one can not judge thier Christianity based on who announced and who didn't. I hope wanzwisisa. Kana usina, we have patience totoramba tichitsanangura, usatya hako mwana waMai.

Anonymous said...

http://www.zimeye.com/drama-as-journalists-threatened-by-masocha-loyalists/

Anonymous said...

Church founder 'made girl, 12, sexually massage him with oils' | Stirling & Central | STV News - http://m.stv.tv/news/stirling-central/315840-walter-masocha-to-face-jury-trial-accused-of-sexual-acts-with-girls/

Anonymous said...

17:13 fair point. I get you. These cases seem to be ignored a lot. If you had a girl child who was molested , you would be short sited like I have shown in my text.
But I didn't mean they are not Man or woman of God, I was trying to say it would be nice to have a few more sticking up for our poor girls whose lives have been messed. Sorry if I came across that way. Frustration mwanamai