DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Meet Fadzai my dear readers, the wind beneath my wings

This week is a life changing week for me. This is the week I yearned for the day I started this blog in the refuge. Something happened to me during this storm, the Lord opened my womb, and  behold unto me a daughter was born. Yesterday as I was cerebrating my baby daughter turning 6 months, the Lord was reminding me how special Fadzai is. How she has been part of this battle. She is not an ordinary child, but a child of promise, set aside for a purpose. She was chosen before the foundation of the world. She was born to be her mother's child, to sooth and comfort. She has lived up-to her name, she brightened my dark world, and made me smile during a time of anguish. 

She is the wind beneath my wings, she helps me fight this battle, she came into this world to tell me that I am blessed and I will get the justice I was crying for as I carried her in my womb. You see Fadzai is my middle name, so I named her after me, so that she would give me joy and my legacy would live in her. So my dear readers, today I unveil to you my beautiful baby girl Fadzi. 









BLUE
This summer I am loving yellow and water blue. Blue is the colour of the sky and sea. Its often associated with depth and stability. It is associated with trust, loyalty, intelligence, faith, wisdom and truth. Its good for the mind and body and has a calming effect, so I will definitely be wearing blue in Scotland this week, hint hint..

YELLOW
Yellow is the colour of sunshine. I dressed Fadzai in yellow because her name is Joy. Yellow is her colour. Yellow is associated with joy, happiness, intellect and positive energy. Yellow arouses cheerfulness and stimulates mental activity. Yellow is my baby's colour, and this summer its definitely trending...





28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well well done Jean! God bless both of you and the rest of your kids! You are an amazing woman and God is certainly with you! Beautiful girl! Bless her!

Anonymous said...

Walter criminal no 33 at Falkirk Sherrif court 16 April 2015. Criminal

Unknown said...

God bless Fadzai and all that belongs to you. Fadzai looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are not neglecting your other children in the name of Fadzai . Remember une vamwe vana too. Fadzai Fadzai yacho inozonyanya mheni.

Anonymous said...

You guys you all looking beautiful . That is all very good and may the almighty keep blessing you
Fadzi mwana wa ex hubby or ndewa Nino or Walter Or someone else - I appreciate this has nothing to do with the prize of fish in Sterling but just need to make sure I have all details absolutely correct

Jean Gasho said...

Thank you Jamie. God is faithful indeed.

Anonymous said...

Some people come in sheep skin when they are wolves inside! You start your text nicely and even say God continue to bless you! Then your true colours come...! Leave the girl alone, this baby is a blessing and Jean should thank God for that!

Anonymous said...

Vanenge vakushaya nyaya dzekusevesa ndosaka vakutsvagiridza. I surrender. Zvino nhai 22.39 ukaziva baba vemwana what do you want to do? Pay maintenance for the kid? Jean yummy mummy of 4 mugomudii??? Akakuonesai motoka vangu veAgape? Senge Walter wafema fart gas gore rino hanti. You underestimated Jean all you all. Isu Jean we love her 4 or 8 kids, Jean wakatibatsira padhara iri Manyengavana rainge ranetsa fo decades.

Anonymous said...

Let us pray for God to continue with Jean! He Is a Faithful God! Abba Father! Our redeemer

Anonymous said...

14;48 and 22:39 the point you missing is that Jean made a choice to let the public know about her public life .
Her fight was against Agape , masoch and the unholy things going in that church
This is a noble fight and God give her and the other victims victory
She did not need to bring her kids into the public for us to support her . we did not need to know about Nino for us to support her
That is a choice Jean made and if you tell pipol your private life you cant then choose what question they ask you
The writer wanted to know Fadzi dad and I think is a fair question considering Jean decided to talk abiut her private life

Anonymous said...

Fair enough 10:11, but I think it's prying to much asking who the father of the child is. (I'm 14.48 by the way). If it was you how would you use that information about who the dad is? My point is that information is irrelevant. People will end up asking questions like' where was the child conceived, when, how,' etc etc, and honestly to what effect? I like your comment though, neutral as it is. And we or I like to see Jean happy and blossoming after all the persecution she suffered from a multitude of misguided followers. She is a winner no matter what happens.

Anonymous said...

It's all about choice! Don't forget that dada always says that. Copy fat cat dada. We want all our money back! Guilty!

Anonymous said...

A pastor caught red handed in bed with a saint's wife.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az9XUHmb_kc

Anonymous said...

Please update the whole world!

Anonymous said...

There is no prying. One commits adultery or fornication and then says God gave me? Really? I know of a woman down under who committed adultery with another woman's husband and bore a kid and now goes God gave me.

Is the seed of an adulterous relationship a God given gift? Just asking. I know vana zvipo zvinobva kuna Mwari but is that statement inclusive of all kids. I also know David took Uriah's wife but the seed thereof died and then that woman bore Solomon and Jesus is through that lineage.

So I need an education on this subject from any contributors. I have a kid from what may be termed an adulterous relationship and am no better in any way but also need guidance.

Anonymous said...

14:18 you sound like Walter Masocha. Is that you Walter? You got kids from an adulterous relationship? What a confession, don't ask advice from people, you need a relationship with God love!

Anonymous said...

You are not answering my question. I am not Walter Masocha and never will be. I don't even know him except through this blog. Mine is not a confession. Everyone in my family knows about my kid.

Her mother who had been married before and bore no kids in the marriage (and got wrongly blamed for being barren by a guy firing blanks)says it is her gift from God. Lest you didn't understand my question, it remains 'Is a child born out of an adulterous affair a gift from God?'

Anonymous said...

00:38 I would like to think every child is a gift from God! What the enemy meant for evil, God can turn for good.
We were ALL born in sin. We are living under grace, where the blood of Jesus washes white as snow! He did not die in vain. That's my view, and the people despised Jerusalem, they said "what good can come out of Jerusalem ?'" That child has a great purpose and you should treat the child like a gift not a mistake!

Anonymous said...

Masocha lawyer does not turn up on friday

One wittness did not turn up friday

hearing going on today - ZIMEYE

Anonymous said...

I think despite everything from haters, This girl Jean is amazing! She's one of the strongest women I have ever met! To take down a Jimmy Saville of Zim like that is not easy!
No one is perfect Jean, so I don't expect you to be! But there something about you that people need to see that already the "haters' see! Find a mentor Jean, you shall sow even higher!

Anonymous said...

Masocha lawyer does not turn up on friday

One wittness did not turn up friday

hearing going on today - ZIMEYE

Anonymous said...

Now Jean enough about you and family.How far with the court case sha?

Anonymous said...

http://www.zimeye.com/pastor-in-sex-charges-with-underage-girls-court-trial-walter-masocha-latest-update/

Anonymous said...

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-rolls/court-roll?id=a011d2a6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

No 28

Anonymous said...

http://m.myinforms.com/en-gb/a/12437046-former-church-deacon-accuses-a-man-called-the-prophet-of-inappropriately-touching-her-while-claiming-to-cure-her/

Anonymous said...

Bla Jedza

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your explanation. Great help for me as I did not make much sense of it for real.

Anonymous said...

08:44 I think you have real issues for sure. The admin of this blog allowed my question without a problem. She took nothing out of what I wrote which is great. And someone answered my question and I understood. Thanks Jean for this blog.