DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Shhhhh Keep Calm And Come To Milton Keynes!

Team Jean and Keyboard Warriors, Keep Calm and Be Empowered!


UNITED KINGDOM – The woman who played a key role in bringing down sex-abuse preacher Walter Masocha, will this Saturday be launching her “Victim No More” event in Milton Keynes.
Victim No More: Jean Gasho and Walter Masocha
Victim No More: Jean Gasho and Walter Masocha
Jean Gasho’s blog “He was my Daddy” was instrumental in exposing how Masocha sexually abused members of his church.
Masocha a former university lecturer, who led the Stirling-based Agape for All Nations Church, was convicted last month for groping a young deaconess while he was supposed to be praying for her stomach complaint and for putting his hand down a schoolgirl’s trousers saying he was trying to remove demons.
The deaconess was told Masocha had been “trying to remove ‘something’ from her genitals”. The schoolgirl, then aged 15, was left in tears after Masocha groped her bottom claiming she had ants or demons in her pants.
Meanwhile Gasho told Nehanda Radio that her charity “focuses on raising awareness and helping women who have been victims of religious sexual abuse and other life threatening abuses women suffer in churches.
“The event will also have international motivational speakers who will empower victims of church abuse to be independent and take control of their lives.
“A number of victims of Walter Masocha will also share their survival stories. It will definitely be a life-changing event for anyone who has been abused within the church environment. Come and be inspired,” Gasho told Nehanda Radio.
Some of the guests at the event will include Girl Child Network founder Betty Makoni, the Mayor of Milton Keynes, Pauline Long and a special guest performance by Scotland based Zimbabwean singer Cynthia Gentle.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

well done young lady.

Joe Bloggs said...

Jean why did you remove the last blog? Don't not be afraid of them. Whatever they say will not alter the truth.....when all is said and done Walter did let down a lot of people..... Sinned before God and his followers.... The least he can do is repent and at least show remorse for whatever transpired. Whether you are KBW or agape or Unagaped..... Walter did something and out of decency as a human being sorry is enough.
Surely there is no smoke without fire

Anonymous said...

That last blog was powerful. It did what it needed to do and I know it's saved somewhere. So have no fear. The truth is out there and we wait for "Wasara Wasara for Sharon's wedding, Ndiye ane yese" we keep watch and pray! Aluta continua Team Jean and KBW! God is on our side! More news to come keep tuned in! Meantime, all roads lead to JAW! Come and be empowered!! Forget the rest because God's hand is in it Masocha will be in Jail this time next month! So shhhh keep calm and be empowered! See you at JAW!

Anonymous said...

We are not afraid of them because those on our side are plenty. Open your eyes and see! Yes look and see. Plenty of us. If God is for us WHO can be against us! He is the mighty and terrible one! He kills and he puts in jail too so hold your peace KBW and Team Jean. Now is the time to focus on the JAW bone event! We need your support without you this blog would not be here. So come out in full force to support. Shame the devil and let's make our enemies our footstool! Don't say much because the enemy is out there listening we will have enemies at the event but as long as you know your enemy you have an advantage! Toonana! Hatitye. Kwete! Kana!

Anonymous said...

I am writing from the USA. I left the church a long time ago after joining because of the hype and then seeing no miracles coming our way and after being given positions to keep us hostage to the church we, my husband and I might I add and child saw through it all and left. God is prospering us were we are now! I am so grateful to the church for finally removing pictures of my wife and child and myself from their website. I had written several emails to the USA leadership and called them as well. The same with the contact us number and email on their website. Thank you people of God for doing this. I ask that you never put them back again.

One more thing is that the address you have on your website for New York satellite is no longer valid. Please remove it from your website. I am sure you know that the church shrunk immediately after hearing of the news of adultery and child abuse by our man of God, Apostle Walter Masocha. The church or what is left of the church now meets in New Jersey only. So in the USA, there is one open satellite in New Jersey with a handful if people left.

I would ask that you not mislead people of God and remove the New York address and contacts as this venue and church in New York is non existent. Thank you for doing the right thing. Because you do not want to continue to mislead people with lies and more lies. People will begin to wonder if the other satellites you have on your website are real or just made up to or are no longer in existence? So live a Holy life and God will show up in your life.

Joe Bloggs said...

Ok KBW, I am with you.... As long as it's there somewhere, I just couldn't see it anymore. We will be there at JAW no doubt!!
But I must admit I was getting a bit fed up with all the agapeans posting on the last blog... I just find their posts a bit kuku to say the least, the level of brainwash is painful to see when you read them quabble about this wedding that and all that nonsense that I know who is saying this and that..... That is the effect of Walter on people.... Gossip monger and dividing people, creating hatred and manipulating people into pretty much zombies..... Sad to say the least!! PS (am keeping it clean alright) kkkkkkkkk
Shyt dzewanhu......kkkkkk

Joe Bloggs said...

Oops !!! that one escaped last minute.....sorry guys.....
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
P.s Jean I wish you had put Walters picture from the day he was found guilty...you know one aine punk wearing blue shirt and tie.....kkkkk I think it reflects the real man as he truly is not this one when he was at the top of his deception!!
Kkkkkkkkkk

Anonymous said...

Really loved the post you removed Jean. Some hard facts, useful to authorities were beginning to come out, so Im sure you touched a sore spot. The truth is you have shaken their world - single handedly, they underestimated your abilities and for that you should be proud my dear.

Anonymous said...

Last blog was makeke, ndoinonzi nzwisa yawakambovapa Jean. Madununu, mbudzi dzaWalter!!!! Don't forget to sue them big time for the abuse you suffered.

Anonymous said...

Totally agree- since I left the church I have prospered very much. Glory be to God!

Anonymous said...

Jean girl create a documentary with your speakers and sell them. It will help a lot of people. GO AHEAD GAL!! The only one who is mad is the devil when he is exposed.

Anonymous said...

Surely l can say mwedzi wakupera ndiine mari mu account .before l was scrounging even mari yechingwa because of ridiculous travellings l did with stupid too many conferances all in the name of raising and worshipping evil cult .

Anonymous said...

Cult yaita mamvemve hoye hoye wasara kuJAW

Anonymous said...

Cult yaita mamvemve hoye hoye wasara kuJAW. Huyai tiimbe zvinemutsindo purizi. Kune food here?isu hedu macult free toda tichidya. Iparty kaiyi, kfarira kuyambuka murufu.

Anonymous said...

Joshua 1:9

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”