DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Monday 1 June 2015

JUST A WOMAN (JAW) OFFICIAL LAUNCH IN PICTURES

A FATHER'S BLESSING 

My Father Mr Never Gasho blessing JAW Official Launch 



30 MAY 2015, MILTON KEYNES JAW OFFICIAL LAUNCH PICTURES


With Newly Appointed Mayor of Milton Keynes Keith McLean and his wife Mayoress Victoria McLean. . 


With my beautiful sisters Ropa, Sifiso and Jazz Sensation Cynthia Gentle

With Beffta Founder and TV Host Pauline Long

With Artist and Blogger Bekaa Maphosa and Pauline Long

With model and singer Monalisa

With Author of Being A Woman In Africa, Ruth Pink 

With International Business Entrepreneur Nick J Reynolds 

With my beautiful children, everything I do is for them. I survived for them 


My big sis, Memory 

My dear  friend Vanessa 
DJ Sab and Mr Isaac Dziya
Evangelist Kalonga Speaking
Nick Reynolds delivering a Key Note powerful speech.  






JAW THE AFTER PARTY...

 With my Keyboard Warriors! Team Jean Ahoy....
Fadzai my little JAW bone...child of promise

With the amazing Gaynor Maichi 


With my Uncle Patrick





31 MAY 2015

THE BUSINESS MEETING IN LONDON: TAKING JAW TO ANOTHER LEVEL!

Meeting Peter Lamas ( Hollywood Celebrity Stylist) to discuss JAW. 



And then Jean met Peter Lamas....

At the exclusive London Edition Hotel discussing the Vision I have for JAW with Peter Lamas

With my new business partner Elenor at the London Edition Hotel


At Wembly Arena London with my business partners and friend Nick Reynolds 


Oh and my hair was a hit at JAW launch and in London so much I kept being stopped in the streets! To prove the hair was definitely on point, Hollywood Stylist Peter Lamas who has worked with some of the biggest stars on the planet absolutely approved! And I have to give credit to my beautiful dear friend Cynthia Gentle for styling my hair and doing my make up! 

NEXT BLOG

Full Report of JAW Launch and London JAW  meeting with Peter Lamas. 










24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I am short of words Jean
This is amazing. Indeed God is just, he answereth our prayers. Congratulations for the Launch of JAW.

Anonymous said...

Jean unbelievable, zvazoitika. God is Faithfull. Hey you were all very very smart
Masocha wamupidigura went Jean. Well done, u are now runing a good race.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Jean all your pictures are fabulous. Yes you are a little shining star. JAW is definitely going to flourish and sweep over all the cities. Well done! !!!!!!!!!!@!

Anonymous said...

You in between the Mayor and Mayoress. Beautiful pic.

Anonymous said...

You in between the Mayor and Mayoress. Beautiful pic.

Anonymous said...

Goliath have been punched hard by David. JAW ndizvo.

Anonymous said...

Jean ayenda nenyika agape muchiona makangotarisa muchiona .

Anonymous said...

Not everyone is happy about your success Jean. I can smell jealousy in the air! But it it to the credit of God that JAW was born and will forever live to benefit the oppressed! Love u for it! Be blessed my darling! Sometimes a tear drops when I try to put myself in your shoes! Jesus Christ is using you to set the captives free!

Anonymous said...

That was a lovely event

Anonymous said...

That was a lovely event

Anonymous said...

Hii i heard

Anonymous said...

All the speeches were amazing! I just wish there could be a repaet! Pauline Long gave the first powerful speach, about true love! The youth who spoke were amazing! Weldone Jean, clearly victims have moved on, no mention of Bhongo, all about JAW!!!

Unknown said...

Well done Jean. Fantastic charity and wonderful pictures.

Anonymous said...

You are the mighty God the great I am hallelujah hallelujah! He has done it again. Our God is great! Jean vadadisa

Anonymous said...

Lovely Jean! Let the jealousy ones rot! You keep moving forward! Even the Bible says a man's heart is so wicked who can know it! So why even mention the smell of them who are jealous! Just move forward forget everything else. This is about forward looking and not backward it sideways looking or else you miss your mark . Do not forget what Evangelist Walter and Sam wrote! His is just the beginning let them keep watching this space ! You might be here today but keep watching her people of God , Jean will be somewhere BIG tomorrow!
God bless you Jean for all you did for the victims, spoken and unspoken off! Keep on moving! JAW is it!

Anonymous said...

Am glad Jean has moved on from this Masocha thing. Look ahead sis! He was a stepping stone to your calling.

Anonymous said...

Jean I wish I was in UK, looks like you had an amazing time chick

Anonymous said...

Ropa and Sifiso, you are looking so very happy on the pic, I guess life after Agape Cult is sweet. God bless you guys you did a good thing of supporting the launch of JAW.

Anonymous said...

I wonder where the callers of Ambulance are? The likes of Musukas Mburayis, Gavakava Gayakaya Julie for they wanted Jean to be sectioned. Look what the Lord has done for Jean. Jean haapenge Agape Cult & the foolish leadership ndivo zvimbwamupengo zvevanhu.

Anonymous said...

We really want to move on from all that, please lets start encouraging Jean and other victims to move on. Hating and insults are Agape style! KBW let's embrace the message from Pauline Long!

Anonymous said...

Let the past be past. There was not even the mention of Masocha at JAW LAUNCH he is now history so are his followers. We heard a powerful message from Jean's father instead, not Masocha. KBW lets move on with JAW!

Anonymous said...

That's right forward march! We focused on the abusers enough now we embark on healing and embrace the victims to empower them so they can truly begin on their journey to complete, if ever, there is going to be complete healing. It is by participating in such activities as JAW that you will be empowered by hearing other victims stories! You are not alone! We move on and don't look back. We can not change the past but can certainly shape the future. One love and God bless you all.
We salute you Jean !

Anonymous said...

Woman of faith, rise up and walk to touch Jesus hem of garment. You are a victim no more. Jesus has made you whole again. Dont listen to them who discourage, but put your trust on the cross. Woman your time is now, walk in faith as a child of the most high God, knowing that your father God is your only father to trust. God said never put your trust on man, put your trust on God the way.

Anonymous said...

Isaac Dziya, Ruth Dzingai's son's father. Good to see you supporting JAW.