DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Weekend Away In Skelmersdale, Entering A New Chapter In My Life

Last weekend my family and I took a much needed vacation to our old hometown Skelmersdale, the place I lived for 10 years of my 15 years in the UK. It was the town where I bought my first property. The town where I lived as a young married wife and mother. The place where I built my home and laid the foundation of my life as a young adult. Until, of course a self styled Prophet called Walter Masocha came into my life and turned everything upside down. His cruelty and life threatening abuse he subjected me to led me to lose my marriage and house. 

Its been over a year since I was evicted from my 3 bedroom detached house and made homeless. Well, last weekend marked a new chapter in my life. I was able to go back to Skelmesdale and face my past. I built an alter as a memorial and remembrance of how far the Lord has taken me. I was able to go back into the park where I spent a lot of my time praying and meditating. We went on my favourite hill where we met a musician called Robert who was singing a song called "Do not forget" . Nino and Robert suddenly connected, and before we knew it, there was a sweet symphony in Skelmersdale. A sound of music. Almost like a mini concert on a hill on the beautiful grass. The sun was setting and Robert started singing love songs for us. It was surreal, the joy I felt. As soon as Robert finished singing, suddenly there were soft showers of rain, mnnn the latter rain, only lasting a few minutes, and I never seen such a beautiful sunset. We started running down the hill, and  behold as we got downhill, right in front of us, the most beautiful rainbow appeared. You see, I had prayed and said "God I know you really are with me, show me a sign, a rainbow, I need a sign that you are going to restore everything I lost in Agape For All Nations Cult". It was one of the most magical moments of my life, and I felt as though the Lord was saying to me, you lost your house and your marriage, but its time to let go of the past, and everything you lost I will restore a million fold. 

From there we were able to walk past the house we lost, it looked dark and deserted. No longer the beautiful family home we lived in for 10 years. I told my family we are crossing over to a new life. The peace and joy we had was just out of this world. After the weekend when I got home, an Agape youth member (yes an Agape youth member) sent me the song by Damita called No Looking Back. 

I am leaving this place now,

letting go of all my fears,

saying good-bye to the memory I hold dear
I can finally breath again,
its a new day fair well past,
as I close this chapter I set free at last
(oh! am saying)

I made up my mind-theres no turning back

the past is behind me-theres no looking back

I'm looking forward not behind
I've made a desicion-to give you my life
and no looking back and its and no looking back and there no looking back

Every step I take is new,

I found courage to go on,

though its rough sometime I still have to be strong
I may have to walk alone,
but the One who live inside,
me is always there to comfort and to guide and i want to say


I made up my mind-theres no turning back-the past is behind me-theres no looking back-I'm looking forward not behind- I've made a desicion- I give you my life




We stayed in the beautiful village of Parbold in a private family hotel were we were treated like royalty 



And there was a wedding 
And the beautiful walk in the village
  
The rainbow...

With Robert after he sang beautiful love songs for us

This park always meant a lot to my family 

Going Back Memory Lane 

The House I lost through Agape 

It is no longer the family home it was to us...time to say good-buy to my old life. I look forward to purchasing my new house in this new chapter of my life


In Other News

I am getting comments from an Ex Agape Member who is asking me why I am not longer blogging about Agape and Walter Masocha saying I am letting down Key Board Warriors because they want to talk about Walter Masocha. I am sorry that you strongly feel this way. But I also have a life outside this blog and outside of the Walter Masocha case. I have to look after myself and my family. I have bills to pay and a life to live. I am launching my career and moving on with my life I can not remain stuck in the Walter Masocha case for the rest of my life. Walter Masocha has streets to clean, bins to empty, public toilets to mop and other sex court cases to attend, I have a TV show to launch and visions to fulfil.  I spent the last two years of my life on the battlefield that almost cost me my life. Everything in life has a season, and for me I am now in a new chapter and season. I continue to support Victims of Walter Masocha and work closely with women needing support and help through JAW, women who have been abused will always be my greatest priority. 

In Other Other News 

I am very excited as all my designs are finally in the house. I worked hard on this project and keep tuned in for an explosive launch of my clothing line. Excited! Yes gore rino muchadzidza zvakawanda indeed!  



No comments: