DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Friday 29 November 2013

What the £100k salary for the Prophet meant for me...

Lets talk British Poverty, shall we?

On the 14th of June 2013 at around 1800 hrs at Wigan Community Centre, Joy Fatima Maxwebo, Yvonne Gayakaya and the wicked Gertrude Musuka formed an orderly queue as they testified to the paramedics that I was an unfit mother in urgent need of sectioning. Have you ever wondered why they called me mental? Have you ever wondered my dear readers, why I was cruelly labelled insane by Agape For All Nations Ministries International? I never thought would share this with you, these are the deep secrets of my heart. I wasn’t even going to include this in my book. But I came to the realisation that I did nothing wrong, it was never my fault, and if I hide this from you all I am only protecting the empire of Dr Masocha. In the two years of Agape, I was reduced to a charity case (Social Services can confirm everything I am saying). Life got so unbearable I contemplated suicide. I said with Job, “It was better for me if I had not been born”. I walked a road where I thought those who are dead are better off; I had no reason to live, save my three beautiful children. They are the only reason I am here today, I live for them.

So Gertrude Musuka and her team told the paramedics that Jean once tried to kill herself. But she din’t stop there, she went on to describe my poverty in detail to the paramedics, “The children are malnourished, she can’t feed them. They live in extreme poverty”. Those where the words of mental health nurse Gertrude, as she loaded her car boot with the “Envoy Groceries” that she had received that day. My children were not malnourished, but I am sad to say I did live in extreme poverty, so much I wanted to die. Gertrude Musuka knew well of my poverty as she would often visit my house (unannounced) for ritual prayers. She would come to my house and say she had come not as my Sister in law, but as a Pastor to pray for me and the children. She just used to turn up at the doorstep unannounced. Then she would offer prayers or rather impose her satanic prayers on me in my house. She would pray and pray and pray, often with crocodile tears asking God to take away our poverty. But funny enough not once did she ever say to me, “Jean my sister, I see your pain, I see your lack, here is bread and milk for the children” Never ever. At one point things got so bad we started receiving food parcels from a local church nearby, but not once did I ever receive financial help from Pastor Gertrude or Agape though they were very aware of my poverty. However they waited two years later to mention it to the paramedics at a church service so that my children would be put in foster care. This is not my shame but Agape’s shame. I will not hide the evil deeds of Dr Masocha.


 I am not ashamed to say during my two years in Agape the following disturbing situations unfolded before my very eyes in my life:

·         We often lacked electricity and my children and I would stay without power for days

·         We often lacked food enough to make a meal, my children did not know how an apple tasted like as fruits were a luxury we could never afford in Agape

·         We had no beds to sleep on, we were told by Envoy Muchengeti Hove to throw away things that connected us to the past, we threw away our bed and could never afford another one after that.

·         My ex husband Shingai Musuka used to walk on foot to work a distance of 23 miles and would take up to 8 hours walking because he could not afford fuel for the car. I once told Dr Masocha that my husband was walking on foot for 8 hours and was concerned for his health but the Prophet ignored my texts. Shingai would have blisters on his feet and he was extremely stressed.

·         My ex husband Shingai Musuka could not afford clothes anymore, he started going to the rubbish tips to pick clothes from the bins. I cried when one day he came home with a pair of shoes from the dump and said they were still okay to wear. I would often throw the stuff away without him noticing.

·         My ex husband Shingai Musuka used to pick our children clothes from the tip, I used to throw the clothes away as they were too dirty and smelly.

·         My ex husband Shingai Musuka stopped buying the children clothes altogether, during my two years in Agape, my children often wore rags and shoes with holes in.

·         We stayed for over a year without a fridge freezer and washing machine, we used to sneak to a nearby university campus at night to use the student washing machines.

·         We had times when the children used to go to bed hungry, there was just never enough food in the house. We lived on basic rations, bread, peanut butter and mealie meal. We couldn’t afford the other normal food eaten everyday by the average Britton.

·         My ex husband started wearing ripped clothes at times I was embarrassed to be seen walking next to him.

·         My three children are British, but I know  they have lived in poverty that would shock even the Prime Minister David Cameron, I don’t even think the British Government would believe there are British children who can suffer like that in 21st century Britain. I will be including the shocking poverty I suffered in Agape in my book He Was My Daddy, what I have shared with you dear readers, is only but the tip of the iceberg.

Whilst all this poverty was ripe in my house, my husband had a good well paying job; I was doing a part time agency job and we were getting child tax credits and benefits, but we found ourselves in extreme poverty that I would say even those in Africa were better off. We never missed an Agape conference, we paid our offerings in church, we even gave the Prophet money, yet we were living in extreme poverty at home. We also had to pay rent for Wigan Satellite, we were also responsible for buying groceries for Gertrude Musuka because she was our Pastor, yet we lacked food in our house.

Agape may call me mental, but I believe I was strong to survive such harsh conditions of life under such an evil cult. Dr Masocha was fully aware of my poverty, I told him over and over of our situation and he often trivialised it. I would ask him why God was allowing such suffering and he would rebuke me and say I needed to exercise the fruit of the Spirit and if I was not careful I would steal my own blessings from God. We even paid the expenses of printing the Magazine from our own pockets at the expense of our children. The Prophet would tell me if I continued giving my tithes and paying money to the Church, my breakthrough would come shortly. I waited and waited and waited till the cows came home. Sadly the breakthrough never came. If anything, every day the poverty got worse. I know for certain my ex husband Shingai Musuka is still hanging in there in Agape thinking his breakthrough is about to come.

My ex husband Shingai now lives in his mother’s one bedroom cramped up flat in Southport. He sleeps on the floor in the lounge next to his sister Patience Musuka. They sleep together in the same room basically, whilst Shingi’s mother and father use the bedroom. It’s a living set up I will never fully understand in this life. A brother and sister sleeping on the floor together in the United Kingdom, anyway I shall not say any more. I just hope Emmanuel Oga (if the wedding is still on lol) is comfortable with his bride to be Patience and Shingai sleeping together. Anyway...

I can confirm today that the Agape curse of poverty, especially that of hunger and starvation has been fully broken and destroyed and I can now afford to eat food in a restaurant, something that was beyond my wildest dreams during my membership in Agape. I could never afford such a luxury. I only used to see Facebook pictures of Sandra and Sharon Masocha in expensive restaurants.

 
Like the daughters of the Archbishop (below) and their best friends enjoying the good life, I can now also eat "nice food" in a restaurant. 


 
 
 
 
As you are aware that Dr Masocha recently purchased a Range Rover (under the guise of a single mother). I am also pleased to confirm that God has also elevated me that today I can be seen driving and sitting in the same car that Dr Masocha is driving. My ex husband Shingai and his sisters have never set foot in a Range Rover before, so are many, if not all of the children of Agape. But its truly humbling for me that the curse is finally broken and here I am on the 27th of Novermber 2013, a historical day for me. 


 

For me I can confirm that my financial breakthrough fully came the day I left Agape. That’s when the chains of poverty were broken in my life. I can also confirm that Dr Masocha is not the anointed of God, please feel free to say anything about this phony, God will not curse you. Dr Masocha is not anointed. He is a false teacher and a thief living off peoples hard earned cash. Yes it so true, to confirm that here is a letter from Dr Ven that confirms Dr Masocha is a thief:


Why I resigned from Steering Board and Finance Boards

I was appointed to the Steering Board in February 2009 and at my first Steering Board meeting in Coventry the following month I was asked by Dr Masocha to be in the finance committee. The month following there was a Steering Board meeting in Kent. When we arrived one of the items on the Agenda was a proposal to increase Dr Masocha and his wife’s salaries by 5%. When we were asked to vote to approve, some individuals asked how much they were currently earning. Ian McHardy said that the Board was not supposed to know Dr Masocha and his wife salaries. We were then asked to vote and four others and I did not put our hands up and we were accused by Dr Masocha of being sell-outs. We were then asked to vote again and everyone put their hands up. I was uncomfortable but because I did not want to be the odd one out I had to do it. On my way home Ian phoned me three times and I did not answer as I was driving. I then returned his calls when I got home. He told me that he was having problems with filling in charity tax returns in respect of the two employees (Dr and his wife). I told him that I was going to buy a ticket and travel to Stirling to do the work. When I arrived in Stirling I found that Judith had paid around £10,000 and Dr Masocha £13,000 in taxes. However, I did not find out how much they actually earned. Anyway later that week we had a Finance Board meeting. Ian told the Finance Board that he was happy to announce that the pay rise for the Apostle was unanimously approved by the Steering Board. I was amazed because I knew that everyone had been forced to vote despite not knowing what their salaries were. I then enquired how much Dr Masocha and his wife earned before the increase and was told £55,000 and £45,000 respectively. I then asked how much the gross income for the charity was during the same financial year. I was informed that it was £240,000. I then asked the Finance Board how they could justify Dr and his wife taking 42% of the gross income. I was told that the salaries were set using the Archbishop of Canterbury as the benchmark. I was not happy so I asked the Finance Board to minute that the salaries were excessive in relationship to the gross income of the charity.


When I was flying home from the meeting I also started remembering that the last time I was in Scotland to fill tax returns I did not see any money coming from the media being deposited in the accounts. Also missing was any money from other international satellites.  So when I got home I thought things through. I told my wife that I was uncomfortable with the Dr and his wife’s salaries. In particular I was not happy with Dr Masocha’s wife earning £45,000 given that those days she was not preaching. My problem however was that I could not ask the Dr and his wife to take pay cuts and then expect to remain a board member. So after thinking things through I told my wife that I was going to tell Dr Masocha about three things that were wrong and then resign. In an email to Dr masocha I told him three things that had informed my decision to resign and these were (1) his salary and his wife’s were too excessive given the income of the charity. In particular there was no reason to pay his wife given that he was not doing anything for the church. (2) Despite the members of the church being asked to buy DVDs every Sunday that were produced by the media, the money was not going into the church’s bank account (3) Despite the church paying pastors in international satellites, the money from tithes from those international satellites was not being deposited in the church’s bank accounts. I concluded the email by saying that for these three reasons I tender my resignation.

When Dr masocha saw the email he contacted me and talked for about an hour. He said that his wife felt that I had stabbed him in the back. When I asked him why he was earning so much given that the church was still young he said that it was because he had put up some money to start the church.  I then told him it was wrong to earn money that way. I advised him to start a business instead. After that conversation the next Board meeting was in Bournemouth in July 2009. When he came he asked the pastors to contact me and my wife so that we could talk face to face. My wife and I met him with his wife at the pastors’ residence. I basically reiterated that I was very uncomfortable with those three things. He accepted that and then said since my wife and I were appointed separately as Board members it does not mean that if I resign my wife has to do the same. When asked about our final decision I told him that I was resigning and my wife opted to stay. Later that evening the Board (which my wife attended) was told that up to that point the media money (from DVD sales) was going into Chiedza Zunguza’s bank account but now he wanted to open a separate church account into which the money would go. When I was told later that evening I said to myself, at least I have achieved something by resigning.  I believe that what I have said is all true and anyone who doubts me ask Dr Masocha and if he disputes anything please let me know.

This is my last letter to you because I have told you everything that I personally know. My aim in all this is not to destroy your church but so that were issues need to be rectified you can ask your leaders to do so. God bless you all.

Dr Ven Tauringana

Below is a picture of Dr Masocha and his team during a luxury holiday in Macedonia in November 2012. During his holiday in Macedonia, I was at home with no food or electricity. I had received numerous calls and texts messages from Agape leaders asking us to buy holiday clothes for Dr Masocha and his wife for the Macedonian Holiday.


Below is a picture of Sandra and her husband Geoffrey on their £3000 5 star holiday in Mexico Cancun paid for in full by church member and Envoy Jessie Dekeza. 
 

49 comments:

Anonymous said...


Dear Agapeans,hv bn flwng the blog for few wks.shamefull.Walter M shlld be ashamed to be leader of such a pack of hounds(dead wood).I was a saint in agape and left to go bc to Zaoga for many reazns.wl mention them some other day.but I admired several servants of god in the ministry(envoy elphas skosana/evangelist walter nhliziyo/evangelist mark mupfumira-NJ /envoy ncube-byo/envoy matema-hre/these r wat I called no nonsense charcters.tocut my blog short,were r these figures?left agape in disgust.kkkkkkkk. Let me single one out Walter N.read his letter to his deadwood brethren in agape. Sharp shooter.Obvious from hs lettter he is not in the agape titanic ship anymore,becoz young bro muchi is not muchi anymre jst attcked his older brother Walter N.masocha feedin his sidekik wth musTard to bite Walter N..muchi be warned,,I know Walter N,,he will munch u when he gets bk to UK frm hs base in Namibia.Waltter M sent u To do his dirty work,dicing the only son that stood by him when he ws facing similar attacks with the zaoga mafia in 2005/6 which ws way bef these fly by nght leaders.old guards in zaoGa knw this story.Walter N stood by Walter M when zaoga mafia descended on scotland to gore him. I think Walter N was the character who stood in their way when he stood up at a Zaoga big sunday and challenged leadership over the rot. Now I in his letter to leadership tht he has stood up again to challenge the rot in agape.well done Walter N, u r the only leader so far to openly disclose ur name and email.other hide behind anonymous in fear of agape mafia. Agape leaders watch Walter N. He is a ngwena in the making.hv known him from sch in the 70s,he may be quiet like he doesn't exist,but has a memory like an elephant.watches ur moves like a lion,and will swoop on u like an eagle.he may appear to be unmoved on the surface but his feett r moving under water.leaders especiall Walter M and Muchi,watch this guy Walter N,,he will munch u.they will be no agape if he is to spill the beans.dnt know wht he is doing now but Muchi, Walter M understands Walter N and sent u to the front.hameno hakho,,jst pray GOD hs changed him.what am I saying to u leaders,if u start fighting in house,don't fight Walter N,you will lose.period.I know this character, u think u hve a problem with Jean, believe me,read betwn the lines in his email,,that's a ngwena lawyer. U wldnt debate with him at school and win.he man reads his stuff and researches on u.remember JR from Ewing family(that's walter N) for u.so let's us hope yo meeting tomrw cleans up messy and how ironic kuuti Muchi has called for meeting after denying kune mukoma kuti zvinhu zviri bhoo mu agape.muchi na masocah and co munomuziva here munhu amaka tuka ne email yenyu. mu Nguni from swaziand mucha muwona henyu. Achauya!!!kkkkk one more thing, I saw another blog saying Walter M stopped Mai Nhliziyo from goin to join her husband,,,knowing that family, I don't think that's is True,,but I pray to GOD kuthi Walter M has not gone anywre near his wife and daughter Tania... Walter M,if u hve,,,pack yo bags and go to never-never land. Walter will do you some serious irreversible harm!!!! Ndatendahangu

Anonymous said...

Patience Musuka your dad Masocha facilitates marriages of convince between a partner whose immigration status is legit and someone wishing to regularise their status in the UK. This makes Masocha to be able to control most arranged marriages to his advantage. We are unleashing the UKBA dogs on your wedding day in Warrington. You and your dad will be arrested, inclusive of this Emmanuel Oga of yours

Anonymous said...




We can't wait for the new blog to exterminate the evil Musukas and the Gayakayas. As promised be very very afraid as there will not be no holds barred when we engage into second gear. Get rude, you are not fit to practice and you are in a wrong profession dealing with vulnerable people, you have previously breach the code of conduct of nursing. The same can be said about Julius and Yvonne Gayakaya. Julius you encouraged Masocha to sexually entertain himself with your wife, whilst you did it with single women and also attempted it with married ones under the guise of praying for them. We have gotmarried Namibian women you tried to seduce using this tired trick of yours. Wakango fanana na dad vako Masocha.

Anonymous said...

This idea of appointing husband and wife as individuals was another way by the cunning Doctor to put a wedge between couples. There will be meetings that your wife will be called in your absence because she occupies a certain office that the husband don't. The bible says the two are joined to become one, explaining why Judith became a Prophetess by virtue of being wife to a Prophet. A wife or husband should become Envoy, Attachee, etc by virtue of marriage. Dr Masocha Is a trickster, playing havoc with people's marriages. Let me take this opportunity to appeal to all God fearing leaders who will attend tomorrow's meeting of Envoys to contribute things that will add value to the body of Christ and the ministry not an individual. You are meeting when the church is facing serious allegations, and you must take a position that protects the church not individuals. Noone is bigger than the ministry, not even Dr , Prophet, Apostle, Archbishop (call him whatever) Masocha.

There are issues that you need to interrogate seriously as leaders. How do you justify going to Kenya where there was not even a single saint save for the so called Coordinator and not to Zimbabwe where there are existing and struggling satellites'? Yes there was not even a single soul when the Bishop of Africa, Commissioner Mapingure arrived in Kenya. We heard about God doing mighty things in Kenya as late as two years ago. The same applies to Uganda. What became of Steve the first Coordinator and then Envoy Peter? How are these leaders ordained? If the Doctor is a prophet, if he receives the names from above why are most of them failures and suspicious characters? Many of them turn out to be economic refugees in the ministry. What is the exact reason why the Prophet cancelled his scheduled trip to Zimbabwe? Don't tell us there are no resources because some saint offered to fly them to Zimbabwe and to take good care of them during their stay. How much has the church made from merchandise sales? How much was contributed cumulatively from thithes from day one, how much has the church paid to the prophet and the prophetess since the inception of the church? What percentage of the total income are their salaries? If these things are not on the agenda, discuss them as AOB. The resolutions of the November 30 meeting will make or break the church. Go in the meeting knowing that a lot of saints are discouraged and you have a responsibility as a collective to lift their spirits by saying and standing for what is right and true. Be true to yourselves and to God.

Anonymous said...

I know what Masocha went to Uganda for!!! He went to consult witch doctors!! Once the fire started he thought he will go and get mushonga to stop him from getting caught lol!! There is that famous witch doctor in Uganda who did muti for victor boateng,angel,Makandiwa and crew so once agape was in soup then he went to find solutions!!lol !!!! The witch doctor told everyone that pastors come to him to get formulas for church growth!! He was on one of the zim websites and also on YouTube kikiki!!

Anonymous said...

Shingi left his wife to sleep with Patience in his mothers chamber, Inga.

Anonymous said...

Julius Gayaka itsotsi iro , I have known him when he was a Teacher in Chiredzi. He dumped his first wife , second and third in Zimbabwe before he left the country.I didn't know he was until when I read this blog.Akanetsa paChristian Secondary school in Tshovani Chiredzi. Am shocked that he holds a post withing this so called Agape Church. Now I am learning that when Julius came over he got married to someone then dumped her for his young brother's girlfriend Yvone. People this is so scary. Would I let my wife go to this church ??????? The answer is NO. NO way. These so called envoys and daddy zvavanenge vanongotsvaga vakadzi nhai. This so scary that women are abused by these guys day in day out.
Jean you are such a courageous women to stand up against these monsters. You have served a lot of other women from falling victims. SCARY SCARY

Anonymous said...

Masocha left ZAOGA with a series of allegations. He is a false prophet who is always looking for women to sleep with within his church. There is this couple I know who used to live in Leeds ( Phansi ). The Phansi family had tried to have a baby for a while with no lucky. Three months after they moved to Agape Ministries the wife was pregnant after daddy masocha took her upstairs to his so called Holy surgery. The guy slept with the lady. I left this church when my cousin told me what really happened.Poor Phansi thinks akaitisa mukadzi nhumbu.Women BE WARNED haikona kuvhura maskirts enyu pana baba ava masocha.

Anonymous said...

Ko Sekuru nambuya musuka vadii kungodzoka zvavo kuden.Zvinhu zvinenge zvakatovapressa EnGLAND APA.NGAVADZOKE TIVAPE MUNDA. CHEMBERE DZAKURA KUDARO KUDARO KUROVERA KACHANDO!!! KUSANYARA CHAIKO! ENGLAND NDEYE VECHIDIKI KWETE CHEMBERE!!!

Anonymous said...

Since when does UKBA get involved when a UK citizen is getting married. Ichokwadi benzi rikapihwa pembe harizoroori. The guy was born in the UK, holds a British passport. Nigerians sent their kids back home to teach them their culture hedu! Musangonyora what you dont know for the sake of pleasing Jean. She is better served with the truth not lies. The wedding is going ahead. Plus look at the whole contradictory info one said here - the wedding has been called off. Now its another contrary campaign - People get facts. I thought Agape is full of "uneducated bimbos" but it now looks like its the opposite.

Anonymous said...

Hi folks. I want to entice everyone who knows the rendezvous of Patience Musuka's wedding to alert the UKBA enforcement agency. Masocha and his sidekicks must be stopped in their teacks for staging sham marriages. Note; It is a criminal offence liable to persecution and conviction to stag shame marriages such as those of the aforementioned and Rumimbo's well.

We are embarking on Operation hatidi Oga apihwe mapepa by hook or crook. Patience Musuka and Walter Masocha are going down under if the marriage goes ahead. Please join the campaign. ....

Anonymous said...

Sekuru Musuka will never come as he faces doing time at Chikurubi maximum prison for a heinous he committed before he disappeared to the UK. He is a fugitive. If you see him effect a citizens arrest and hand him over to the police. Get rude caught him in the act but she didn't report him to the authority, hence her unfit to work with vulnerable people. Also remember Get rude used to have her sexual episodes on duty at Arden College. Does that make her fit for purpose? ????

Anonymous said...

Don't like through your teeth the guy has got no 'paper' same as Ruvimbo's hubby.

Anonymous said...

The cc: in the email to ask why some NHS fraudsters got away with crime. Did the police make a mistake? Can it not be rectified? What does the Home office say with this crime which the courts must hear and let the jury decide. Over to you Jean.
:;;;;;;;;::;:;;;;;;;< office@beaconsfieldconservatives.co.uk>::< office@maidenheadconservatives.com>;< privateoffice.external@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>;
;< dominic.grieve.mp@parliament.uk>;david.knowles@nhs.net; ;;< letters@dailymail.co.uk>;;chris.lovegrove@scaudit.org;;::;:;;;;;;;;::;

Anonymous said...

Jean thats a very nice car you have. You go girl

Anonymous said...

Pakuzorara musame room nasisi ndipo pakapenga.KAMHURI AKA KANE CHIVANHU CHAICHO.VANHU HATIZOSVIKA PAKUTAMBUDZIKA KUDARO MULONDON.PAMWE MAPEPA HAPANA!GOGO NASEKURU MUSUKA NGAVADZOKE KUNO VAGADZIRISE CHIVANHU CHATAMBUDZA VANA VAVO MUENGLAND.

Anonymous said...

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHEST LOUDEST.

John Chinembiri said...

The guy who did that was from Ghana iwe why the lies?? Geez!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously do you watch UKBA it's readily available on TV plus loads of repeats!! FYI they do intercept bogus weddings!! We will inform of them of this agape scandal!!! Ayeye!!! You broke Jean's marriage now it's your turn! What goes around comes around!!

John Chinembiri said...

hehe 'PERSECUTION' ayas indeed it is persecution as you put it to 'STAG' a marriage!! Let the uneducated ''bimbo'' educate you, the Home Office will have already approved the wedding if you are a foreigner this will just be a ceremony and for the record it's PROSECUTION. Makadya manonoko

Anonymous said...

Kasi Jean chii nhai. people in agape want to worship God ichi mai Guveya is the one bringing her idols to church as well as worshiping masocha.Edina will stop a service to introduce her moses and modern day Joshua but people just brush it aside.

Anonymous said...

Iiii ini poverty ndakaiona for the first tym in my life when I was in Agape. Ndaitanga kufamba na05.30 to get to work for 7. My evening meal was 1 egg. I am a nurse but for all the years I was in Agape I ddnt enjoy my money. I finally gt to a stage weee I sed enuf is enuf n I stopped giving unecessaily n I stopped going to every conference. I still gave my tithes n offering bt everything else nasa. I was surprised kuti I cud save over 200 a month. AGAPE INOKUDYA MARI WEDUWE.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that the car is not yours.

Anonymous said...

Jealous here???? Mayifunga that Jean will suffer!!!

Anonymous said...



DAI HANZVADZI YAIRORWA its a good song. If I was Shingi and sisters could be marraied his sisters are gold than this dog he mistook to be a wife. A poisonous snake. COBRA. Failure in Nursing. Shingi thought he had found a nurse they could work to gether only to end up with a LAZY CRAZY WOMAN. Jean you are lazy.
WHo will buy this book. No publisher worth his salt will sponsor this fucking shit. Specialise in what you are good at.
We have seen the email to all police commissioners and scotland yard to review the decision to let yo get away with fraud to justify it before Parliament.
Then the home Office is investigating you as well for the fraud. The court must have you in court.
You see Jean, the doctrine of double jeopardy was scrapped in England and Wales. Double jeopardy has been permitted in England and Wales in certain (exceptional) circumstances since the Criminal Justice Act 2003.Watch when the British public begins to rise against foreigners who come to steal. Those let off where supposed to be working BUT you are now ON BENEFITS. WATCH

Anonymous said...

jealous of what? Its not her car.

Anonymous said...

She forgot to mention its her boyfriend's car. Glad Shingi left you, you have not been separated 3 months you bring another man into your matrimonial home. Zihure.

Unknown said...

Agape where art thou? Why the silence.

Tick-tock. The person involved with cyber attacks, the snare will soon catch up with you. You know what i mean.

Unknown said...

I bought her the car. You can cry all you want, but shingi in his bin shoes is still foot trotting. lol

Unknown said...

Do it, this is good news. Let the world and God be judge. You do not scare us, annnooonnnyyyymmmous. lol

Anonymous said...

Hehehehede Phansi hamba kwa Doc DNA Caroline how do you leave with yourself shame ko mukuru ndewani. Hehehehede ya maone another one gone down

Anonymous said...

Envoys upkeep must be abolished. Period.!!!

Anonymous said...

Mota ndeyani nhai Jean. You have been telling us about yourself nicely for some time now, its just that we are a bit confused about this new development. We are not sure whether to celebrate for your breakthrough or maybe its just a temporary relief. If you can, please enlighten us so that we can really celebrate with you and see the glory of God on you. Your haters are giving the impression that its not permanent so we now don't know which is which.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jean my heart bleeds for you and what you went through little sister. I share with you Joel 2 vs 23-26. I believe after having been deprived of everything that mattered in your life God is now comforting you and restoring you.

Anonymous said...

To all those who have not gone on holiday since being in Agape church, I think the truth has been said. Wake up! Start your savings now. By summer next year, instead of spending 7 days at Doncaster Dome, go and enjoy your savings abroad with families. Life is too shot. Masocha is enjoying his life now, going to see countries he has never dreamed of. Yes, everyday he ask God for forgiveness because he is human. Isn't it what all Christians does. So, rather than banking your monies in Agape ministries where you are not able to withdraw, go and open savings bank accounts. Giving tithe is not only in church. that is why white people are blessed and their countries. God accept your tithe even if you give to the poor, bless your relatives, bless charities. Giving is the same full stop. It is a sin to give money in church yet your heart is not cheerful.

Anonymous said...

This is for any youri mate whoever you are sound scary or you are working with Jean please read this fools comments he believes someone hacking his emails he has information he forever threating which I am waiting for him /her to do and now claims that hw bought Jean the car I can smell you are a prawn from afar attention seeking get a life there is life after this blog you filling your head with stupid staff and now you starting to believe it you sleep and breathe this blog

Anonymous said...

Chirungu. If you can't write the Queen's lingo please write in rurimi rwamai or bhala ngesindebele wethu. Don't make a spectacle of yourself by publicising your ignorance

Anonymous said...

Whatever you are your English is atrocious. Go back to primary level and learn proper grammar and writing skills. You are an embarrassment to humanity. People like should be lynched once and for all. Do you know the meaning of embicile by the way or you have just seen how others use it and you making it your own. Its such a big word coming from you. Shame on you you little wretch

Unknown said...

Dear Sister

I just want to say sorry for your hurt and pain, and well done for the courage you have shown in exposing the abuse in this church/cult. What I would like to say start letting go and remain objective. Do not allow your hurt to turn into bitterness as it will hurt you more than the other people, like someone said unforgiveness is like drinking poison and hoping that the other person will die. You have three wonder full gifts and make those your priority as it appears you are all they have. I think we have got all the evil deeds from this cult maybe its time to start working on the healing and forgiveness. Stay strong. Much love and belief!

Unknown said...

Haha! This church is supposed to be reported, evil, thieves, they r crooks, ripping pple, nxaa. AGAPE must rott in hell, Masocha wacho mugomba reacid

Anonymous said...

Lol listen to the person talking about evilness have you seen your profile picture you are clearly glorifying evilness and cruelty Agape has nothing on you mate stay in your lane which is he'll

Anonymous said...

Jean I believe you every word

Anonymous said...

I totally believe you Jean my sister. I have been told by my sister that when she went to see daddy Masocha in Scotland she felt daddy's manhood when they were hugging but I didn't believe her but now I know she was not lying at all

Anonymous said...

I can't believe patience sleeps on the floor after graduating a good degree in Newcastle she told me she had got a job in south africa but daddy Masocha told her not to go cause her husband was in the UK shuwa here vabereki va patie vane one bedroom flat wow wow patience had a two bedroomed in Newcastle and she gave it away to go to her mum's iko ku one bedroom .plus shingie wako anopenga.tel me how selfishly is dad these pipo give him money and he doesn't care about them as long as they pay their tithes

Anonymous said...

I know for sure Yvonne Chibanda was sleeping with daddy and the Chikores were payed off to be silent.what a church

Anonymous said...

Daddy???????????? MATT 23:9-10 (KJV) `Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. `

Anonymous said...

I don't see anything wrong with a man who tells married lady to not go outside the country for the sake of family. I think it was for good intentions. My dear remember that this is the main cause for broken marriages. I'm sure Patience wacho will get a job in the UK where her husband is. Remember life is not always about money. Family comes first!

Anonymous said...

KO WINNIE WEKUSHEFFIELD ARIKUPI? ANYONE?

Jessica Gomez said...

i am Jessica Gomez by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address drblessingherbalhealinghome@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave her a reply to her address and she told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that she will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed her and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Blessing . Her email:drblessingherbalhealinghome@gmail.com