DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Before Agape

Dear reader
I want you to know how my life was like before Agape. Before I ever met Dr Walter Masocha.
My marriage wasn't perfect. My life wasn't perfect. But I was happy and so was my husband. We were college sweethearts. My husband was my rock. I was married to my husband for 10 years. He loved me. I mean he really adored me. He cherished me. So much that Dr Walter Masocha stood up in front of the entire congregation and declared me and my husband the "Love Birds" of Agape. I have it all on video.
Before Agape I was the apple of my husband's eye. He took me out on every birthday. Ever since I was 18 till I was 30 I would celebrate every birthday in style. From weekends away to birthday bashes I had it all. My husband treated me like a queen. He bought me flowers. He bought me clothes. He bought me chocolates. Expensive perfumes. He made me smile. He made me laugh. Before Agape I was my husband's princess.
But along came Dr Masocha. He made me do a lot of work. Threw me in the spotlight in Agape which prompted a lot of resentment and jealousy from the women in the Church. I became the editor and founder of AGAPE LIFE, the church magazine where I worked on the entire project on my own. Spending hundreds of hours and sleepless nights in top of doing Sandra's University work. So of course my marriage started to suffer. The attention I was getting from the Church was too much. I had to do "God's work". My marriage started to suffer.
Dr Masocha also put me in charge of a Performing Arts group I also founded and my time  was just consumed in working for the Church which I was never paid by the way. I wrote scripts. I managed people who had no experience in acting or performing, this was a new thing to the church and I had to teach them everything. It was so stressful.
As I prepared for a HUGE theatre performance, I worked entirely on my own to co-ordinate the Performing Arts group. I held rehearsals in my own house every weekend for a long time. Before I knew it I had people always in my house coming to stay, coming for rehearsals etc. Yes you can imagine the strain,  Agape took over my life and my marriage started to suffer.
Before Agape I lived in my house with my husband and children, after Agape my house became a house of endless church meetings, all night prayer meetings you name it. So yes my marriage became strained.
Before Agape my husband was a loving family man who was a doting father, but after Agape my husband derived all his energy in the church at the expense of his children and wife. Before Agape me and my husband solved all our problems on our own. We just talked to each other. But after Agape we had to go to Dr Masocha for every problem we had. He did nothing to help us resolve our marriage. He turned me and my husband against each other. Dr Masocha had absolute authority on our marriage. And before we knew it our beautiful home was broken.
The first picture is a picture of me and my darling husband in happier times. The second is a recent one taken on 1 June 2013 at Dr Masocha's stepdaughter's wedding were only the cream of Agape was invited and the rest of the church members were not invited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my prayer is for you and your family to find peace through all this, I have read your blog, don't know you and certainly your writings does not come across as someone who is mental. God's riches blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

I am now defining what I term AGAPE VISITORS - it means those not agaped. Vasina rudo. Wolverhampton is full of AGAPE VISITORS. GLASGOW its too much. But waht really is an Agape visitor?

They come to Agape with hidden agendas. Some are in Zaoga. They see As someone who vindicated them. You cant please an Agape Visitor. They come on the blog to attack dad for no reason. Do you want him to carry you on his back? An Agape Visitor will gossip about Agape Children. An Agape visitor is a liar, a false witness, a false scale. An Agape Visitor does attend every conference, he or she visits dad, she or he goes to Agape and cause havoc in satellites. All the power struggles we see in Agape it’s all caused by AGAPE VISITORS.

Only an Agape visitor will pay an offering and wish they had not. The things done in the church are difficult to understand because an agape visitor lacks the essential things an AGAPED child has. Indeed we fight not against flesh and blood. Once spiritually you are not saved there is nothing we can do for you. 1 Cor 2:14 – “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”.
Whatever you will see will baffle you because you lack spiritual discernment. Agape visitors are dead spiritually. Basa ndere kuita makuhwa. Coming on this blog to peddle lies after lies. Dad is a man. A man of God. If he makes errors then so what he is human.

Agape visitors are so much pained by Sandra. Why? She had a wedding every girl wants . All this talk about who her real father is. So what? Its ok for you to have your own child and remarry but its not ok for mom?
Jesus said let he who has not sinned throw the first stone. At least then, people were honest. But here Agape visitors are playing holier than thou.
Some agape Visitor women you express you fantasies here.

What really hurt you? Tell us Agape VISITOR? Say all your deepest thoughts but please give us a break stop highjacking Jean's blog for your cause. You write anonymously but demand the identity of others? Why- Agape VISITOR why?

We do get Jean. But fail to understand why Agape visitors have to use this blog to vomit all their poison. If you want to stop coming stay at home. Keep your money, lets see if the church will fall. Its time to work your own salvation….the operating word being “YOUR OWN”. Writing all sorts for no cause achieves nothing. SHUT UP AGAPE HATERS. SHUT UP AGAPE VISITORS. Please dad forgive these haters and liar peddlers, they come to Agape for fame. They seek to be made envoys or attaches or stewards. But they are just AGAPE VISITORS!!!! Forgive them my dad.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like someone who is benefiting from this abusive church. Let people say the truth about what they experienced. If they want to say it on this blog let them. This church as abused too many people. Speak out people so that this cult can die.

Anonymous said...

Stay blessed hun.The truth shall set u free.Baba vekudenga vanoziva