DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Thursday 10 October 2013

The Ambulance...Part Two


I want you to know that before Agape I had always had problems with my in-laws, but never to the extent it got when I started attending Agape. The situation was always manageable, though I was aware they did not like me or accept me in the family, the situation was civil. My husband loved me dearly, and through it all he was always by my side. He was with me through thick and thin. He loved me when I was the best wife to him, he loved me when I was a bit naughty, he just loved me for who I was, and even today I will always be eternally grateful for the love he showered me with before Agape. Deep down I believe my husband is a good man, who if I can be honest I believe is a victim of Agape at the moment. I have fled my home, I was badly abused in Agape, but as I write this blog today my husband is still attending AGAPE FOR ALL NATIONS MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL. He still believes with all his heart that Agape is a church of God, and he will stand by Dr Walter Masoch at whatever cost, including his three beautiful children and his wife. He believes he is making a sacrifice for God. He believes Dr Walter Masocha is his spiritual father.

I want you to know dear reader, that not once has Dr Masocha urged my husband to take a break from "Church" as things are clearly not right for him at home. Not once has Dr Walter Masocha asked my husband to do what he can do to win his family back and do whatever he can so that the family wont be torn apart. Dear reader, would you not think it would be the right thing for a Pastor or leader of the Church who care about his flock to excuse my husband from ministry when things have reached such a dreadful state. Right now what should come first, our three beautiful children or Agape? I will let you be the judge of that. Not only is my husband a faithful member of Agape, as I speak today he is busy financially preparing for the official launch of Wigan branch, where the ambulance incident happened and I was brutally abused. Yes, believe it or not, Dr Walter Masocha will be coming to Wigan to launch the branch that destroyed my family. My husband and 5 other members of that branch will be the ones financially sponsoring this "launch" on the 19th and 20th of October where they will hire an expensive building to host the event. They will also pay for the expenses of Dr Walter Masocha including an expensive apartment and buying him expensive bedding and driving him around Wigan during his stay. My own dear husband will be busy planning this event and spending a lot of money, and his children and wife are homeless.

I want you to know that before I fled the Church, in that branch we were only 7 members. Yes 7 members every Sunday, and it was our responsibility to financially pay for the rent of the hall we worshiped in, and it put a huge financial strain on our marriage. Now back to part two of the Ambulance story, after Daddy sent me an email at 2am discussing the Magazine work with me, he later called me that day and appeared to be utterly shocked by the behaviour of Pastor Gertrude and the rest of the church leaders. He told me that he had not condoned such evil behaviour and he sympathised with me. He told me that he was sorry that I was put through this by his pastor, and he comforted me. Shockingly days after this incident, I started to see that something was seriously wrong. Things were not adding up. Actually Dr Walter Masocha behind my back had been the one behind the whole thing. I reported Gertrude Musuka to the NMC for the ambulance incident, and they took it so seriously the launched a formal investigation into the case. Pastor Gertrude claims that Dr Masocha is the one who instigated the whole trap. She claims she was instructed by Dr Masocha over the phone to call the ambulance and have my children taken away and me sectioned. The authorities could not possibly do this. Funny how in Agape they claim I was acting like a "lunatic" that day, the paramedics arrived and surprisingly I was acting very calm, normal and composed. This is some of the report from the paramedics documented.

-church leaders and in laws called paramedics claiming Jean had "mental health issues" and need to be sectioned.
-There does not appear to be concerns for above stated, Jean calm, orientated, normal and not distressed.
-In laws state they will call police if Jean is not sectioned.
-Church members present at scene.
-It appears nothing more than a disagreement between family members.
-Children appear happy and healthy.
-Husband has left the scene to calm down, asked to return
-Husband states he does not have any concerns over Jean's mental health or well being.

This is only part of the report by paramedics. This is what happens when a woman like me decides to stand for her rights and fight injustice and victimisation. The week that followed the Ambulance incident my life became a living hell in my home. I was bombarded by phone calls from church members abusing me. The police got involved. And a week later I fled my matrimonial home with my 3 children, I was scared for my life. They were so angry that I had not been sectioned and I knew they could do anything. After I had fled my home, they tried contacting social services and alerted them that I was mentally unstable and could kill myself anytime. The police and social services took the claims seriously and that's when the whole truth started to unfold. They saw that I was obviously of a sound mind, and often complemented me for my writing skills and intelligence. The social services and the police saw that the "mental health" claims were nothing but bullying tactics and victimisation. If there was a time I was supposed to be seen as "mental" if I ever was, it was then. But the authorities supported me and sympathised with me. I thank God I have my children with me, and yes I am a very fit mother who simply adores her children. Also please note that the person whom Agape declared as mentally unstable is the same person who was in charge of several ministries that actually required a person of high intellect to carry out the work required. I will let you be the judge of my story...

10 comments:

Unknown said...

My advise goes out to you sister Jean that do not fight your own battles. Let God fight your battles. The bible says for every tear that a believer sheds, God puts it in His own bottle. This means God will never forget you in your times of sorrow. Right now, i pray that your family be restored in the name of Jesus.
I pray for supernatural intervention that your relationship is restored to what it was before all this furore!! A REAL church should NEVER allow separation. God Himself hates separation. If i were you i'd start praying and fasting for my marriage. Ask God to intervene into your situation. God will expose anything evil to the world, only time will tell. Trust me, i understand this principle. Nobody gets away with evil. If there is evil in this ministry, the whole world shall come to know of it. In the meantime, you need to let God fight your battles!!

Unknown said...

Well well well...when i first wrote about these emerging Pentecostal churches about 3 years ago on a popular Zimbabwean online paper, many people laughed about it, some berated me but more frightening was that some threatened me with hell fire. Now here it all comes out.

Unknown said...

My Beloved Jean, you made yourself Homeless as you said and the Church said that you were Mentally ill but the Medics said that you were Fine.... You see.... The Church sees with spiritual eyes and the Medics see with eyes of the Flesh, but I'm not calling Mentally ill, I only see/ saw you Performing Arts with zeal and might but I want to thank God for your wonderful life you have touched many in Agape and it pains me to see that you have left a hole that no one else can Fill...... God Bless.....

Please come back find it in your heart to come Back you are one of Agapes Blessed people..... Your life is a success in the Name of Jesus, you will never Suffer again, have Faith......Read 1 John 5 v 4....

All these accustions are False a Man of God is A Man of God, not everyone is gifted as you are....

Anonymous said...

YOU WISH!!

Anonymous said...

Dube!! Church sees with spiritual eyes!!???? LOOOOOOOL,
Mandisekesa baba imi!! Asi muri mu fresh mu Agape!!??

Anonymous said...

I know! Haa haa
This church, if they see spirituall why send Jean where she wont get help??
Why ddnt you cast the illness out since you could see it and medical people couldnt!!
Baba, varai muromo wenu, toku respectai!!

Anonymous said...

Looool

Anonymous said...

Sorry hako sha, email me pa duckwingthq@gmail.com tittaure, ndine nyaya

Anonymous said...

I am now defining what I term AGAPE VISITORS - it means those not agaped. Vasina rudo. Wolverhampton is full of AGAPE VISITORS. GLASGOW its too much. But waht really is an Agape visitor?

They come to Agape with hidden agendas. Some are in Zaoga. They see As someone who vindicated them. You cant please an Agape Visitor. They come on the blog to attack dad for no reason. Do you want him to carry you on his back? An Agape Visitor will gossip about Agape Children. An Agape visitor is a liar, a false witness, a false scale. An Agape Visitor does attend every conference, he or she visits dad, she or he goes to Agape and cause havoc in satellites. All the power struggles we see in Agape it’s all caused by AGAPE VISITORS.

Only an Agape visitor will pay an offering and wish they had not. The things done in the church are difficult to understand because an agape visitor lacks the essential things an AGAPED child has. Indeed we fight not against flesh and blood. Once spiritually you are not saved there is nothing we can do for you. 1 Cor 2:14 – “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”.
Whatever you will see will baffle you because you lack spiritual discernment. Agape visitors are dead spiritually. Basa ndere kuita makuhwa. Coming on this blog to peddle lies after lies. Dad is a man. A man of God. If he makes errors then so what he is human.

Agape visitors are so much pained by Sandra. Why? She had a wedding every girl wants . All this talk about who her real father is. So what? Its ok for you to have your own child and remarry but its not ok for mom?
Jesus said let he who has not sinned throw the first stone. At least then, people were honest. But here Agape visitors are playing holier than thou.
Some agape Visitor women you express you fantasies here.

What really hurt you? Tell us Agape VISITOR? Say all your deepest thoughts but please give us a break stop highjacking Jean's blog for your cause. You write anonymously but demand the identity of others? Why- Agape VISITOR why?

We do get Jean. But fail to understand why Agape visitors have to use this blog to vomit all their poison. If you want to stop coming stay at home. Keep your money, lets see if the church will fall. Its time to work your own salvation….the operating word being “YOUR OWN”. Writing all sorts for no cause achieves nothing. SHUT UP AGAPE HATERS. SHUT UP AGAPE VISITORS. Please dad forgive these haters and liar peddlers, they come to Agape for fame. They seek to be made envoys or attaches or stewards. But they are just AGAPE VISITORS!!!! Forgive them my dad.

Anonymous said...

Amen wataura idi. If pple have someting to say why coming on Jeans blog anonimasly write ur name if you a tellng the truth. AGAPE VISTOR nyarara kana usi zveku taura