DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Wednesday 9 October 2013

The Book Publishing deal that went wrong

When I first met Dr Walter Masocha he promised me the world. He noticed I was a writer and he promised me that he personally was going to help me publish my books. I have writen a total of five books to date. Two children's books, one autobiography, one fantasy novel, and one non fiction book. I showed Dr Masocha my manuscripts and he loved my work and encouraged me to keep writing.
I gave him 3 of my manuscripts and he has possession of them today. He promised to get me a publisher. He told me that he was also writing his books and me and him would use the same publisher. He told me that he was now my manager and he wanted to manage me on the road to stardom. He said he was there to guide and protect me, and with his prayers and help I would definitely fulfil my dream to be an author.
He spoke prophecies in my life that I would write best selling books one day.  It was my dream, I had been writing books since I was 15. I had been looking for a publisher since I was 24. However on the 26th of April 2013 I recieved a phone call from Trafford Publishing and they were offering a very good publishing package for my fantasy fiction novel. Dr Masocha was in South Africa at that time. I contacted him straight away via email and he said he would talk to me about the book publishing upon his return from South Africa. Remember Dr Walter Masocha had told me he was now officially my manager.
So I wrote Trafford Publishing an email and explained to them that I was unable to do anything or make any decisions till my manager Dr Masocha was back from South Africa. Daddy had promised to publish my books, so for me this was it! The dream I had been waiting for. This was a self-publishing company, a very reputable one. They wanted me to publish the book straight away, but of course I had no money to.
So Dr Masocha came back from South Africa. My publishing consultant Melody called me before I spoke to Daddy. She kept putting so much pressure on me.
"I'm sorry I cant do anything without my manager's consent", I told her on the phone.
"Why Jean? This is a good publishing deal. Your book will be out in 3 months." She tried to convince me. "We have had best selling books and your fantasy novel sounds exciting".
" I know but I havent even got the money and I really have to speak to my manager first." I insisted.
She sounded dissapointed.  "Can I call your manager then?" She asked me. "I don't mean to disrespect you but some managers dont actually have your best interest at heart. Let me call him". She persisted.
I remember I was actually in Sandra's room. Sandra advised me  to give them Daddy's number. I did. I sent an email to Trafford Publishing and told my publisher to contact my manager Dr Masocha on my behalf to discuss any book publishing deals. She sent an email back straight away and told me she had called Dr Masocha. Please note I have the emails exchanged between Trafford Publishing and Dr Walter Masocha and I.
This was just the beginning of a heartbreak that would follow me. Daddy called me the next day, telling me that he had spoken to Melody my publishing consultant from Trafford Publishing. Little did Daddy know Melody had cced me the emails she had exchanged with Dr Masocha. Within the first phone call from Trafford Publishing that was meant to be about me and my book, surprisingly Dr Masocha then secured a publishing deal for HIMSELF with my publisher.
Melody did write me and told me that Dr Masocha was now publishing his book (Threshing Floor) with her. I want you to know dear reader that I am the one who found the publisher for Dr Masocha's recent published book. I have all the emails to prove it.
So Daddy called me and told me he had spoken to Melody. He said actually he was now thinking of publishing his long awaited book with her. Actually he told me he was at a prayer retreat and he was  there to finish off writing his book. So everything had actually happend at the right time. He was excited.
Now at this time Trafford Publishing had a special offer, you could publish two books for the price of one package! Daddy had some good news for me. He told me this was it! Our breakthrough. He called me everyday for a week. We discussed publishing and money and business. He said actually I was going to publish my book under his deal. He was going to pay for the publishing deal, and get another book published free. He said because he was now my manager, he could carry me on his back. I was ecstatic! My dream was coming true! And Daddy my hero was sorting it all out for me.
I did not speak to Melody for a week. Daddy was the one now dealing with Melody. I spoke to my husband about the book deal, he wasn't very happy that Dad would get the book published for me. He said it was not Daddy's duty to do that for me. Before God, as his daughter I should be the one paying for his book to be published. He said if he had money he would pay it for Dad. My husband told me to tell Dad that he personally was going to to pay for his wife's publishing contract.
"But Daddy told me he would do this for me. He promised me. I don't see anything wrong with that." I told my husband, crushed and confused.
"No baby, its not right to have your book published by Dad. God won't bless you. Lets do it ourselves." My husband convinced me.
So Daddy called me the next day. He had been acting a bit differently the previous day, I had to ask him if he was really really really gonna keep his promise and let me in on the book deal. He promised me.
So when he called me the next day I felt I had to tell him what my husband had said. I wasnt sure. I wanted him to say no we will keep our promise to each other. But to my hurt and pain, he changed his tune. He agreed 100% with my husband, and told me that he would not be publishing the book for me and that I was better off getting it published through my husband's funds. He said in-fact he had two books he wanted to publish and he was going to use the other offer for his own books.
I cried. I felt crushed. I felt betrayed. That was it for me. My husband did not discuss the book publishing deal with me again after that. Two weeks later he asked me, "Honey, how is it going with your book publishing deal?"
Upto today I can't believe what actually happend. One minute my book was getting published. The next minute everything fell apart before me. Daddy had even promised me we would launch our books together. He said it was going to be such an amazing event. Then the next minute he says actually I will go ahead and publish my book without you. It hurt that it was actually me who found the publisher for him, yet he dropped me like a hot bun. It left me hurt and confused. But I know in my heart my fantasy book will make it to the shelfs one day. My God is always faithful. To add to the wounds, on the 5th of June 2013 after he had dropped me from the book deal, he had the guts to send me this email, as I hard working daughter I spent a week drawing 40 images for his book, work that would take at least 4 month to do. I had blisters on my fingers. This was the week my marriage suffered the most, this was the week that led to the breakdown of my marriage, the week I was working for "Daddys" book.
Beloved daughter, Jean. Here is a list of the images I need for the book. Would you be able to draw these in a week? I shall call yoo to discuss the ones you gave me last time. Soo happy with them because it seems you have caught the idea. I would appreciate if you would work on this straight away, if you are able to, as I need these as a matter of utmost urgency. Images/pictures of threshing floor Images of 9 story grand house/mansion, with a lovely Penthouse at the top Wheat in field or wheat being harvested Someone working out in the gym/ lifting weights Threshing Floor of Araunah Ruth on the Threshing floor Image of winnowing process Image of the sifting process Dirty Dishes and Dirty Linen/clothes, plus clothes on drying line Hyenas, jackals and wolves Pregnant woman or women, Drunk person or ppl People gossipping Someone looking in the mirror Human mouth, showing teeth, tongue and lips Human tongue Images of people queueing (as in going for surgery) or waiting to be attended to Images of a Man of God or Prophet Images of someone being counselled one on one Traffic jam Images of murderer or someone knifing someone Someone in the toilet, either one person or a group of ppl Cracks on someone's feet (man'a) Someone having shower or just the shower sprinkling water Wrestling ring (either people or cartoons) Image of orange/fruit with segments (Fruit Of the Spirit) Heart or group of hearts, depicting LOVE Image symbolising clinic ie hospital or nurse etc etc Someone in Intensive Care Unit, depicting Surgery Images of wasps (mago) in a tree or bush (chigwenzi) Vehicle being attended to (to show/symbolise MOT) Green leaf from a shoot (to show Re-freshness) Someone on the Penthouse of the grand house, rejoicing, with beatiful views of beautiful scenery with mountains, lakes, sea etc etc in the distance Wheat bundle Beautiful Wheat seed in a container or in a hand etc Page full of wheat seed everywhere People rejoicing and having a party - some dancing, some praying, some jumping etc etc showing rejoicing It would be most helpful if you were able to SCAN and e-mail back the images as a WORD document to make it easy for me to cut and paste. Looking forward to hearing from you soonest. You know I love you, Daddy vako. xxxx
Below is a picture of my husband, Dr Masocha and I. The two men I ever trusted the most.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

I have heard similar stories and worse!!! One time the Pastor preached about church being the " ONLY army that shoots its own!!
Well Jean such betrayal is common nowadays !! The devil is at work, using the once we trust!!!
I am an x member of this church, keen to know what happened to our LOVELY AGAPEMIRROR Editor, Sofiso and her amazing talented kids.... She preached once at a conference about the blood of Jesus, her son was a musician and her daughters were singers.!!! They used to go everywe to support the ministry!! She did 2 Magazines for the church...!
I thought it was her posing in a different name!
Sofiso .....!!?????

Unknown said...

Keep on my sister I believe you .. I have a friend who went through hell with this man of God ! You will have justice in Jesus name

Jean Gasho said...

Thank you guys. I heard about Sifiso. She left when I had not joined Agape

Sifiso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Jean find Sofiso, maybe she has similar story or worse!!! She was the LAST PERSON you would have expected to leave!!! Something is not right!!!!
Any investigations or Press interviews, find this Lady!! She spent a lot of time doing the Magazines collecting stories etc!!!
COME OUT SOFISO! You did great work and you were a dedicated woman of God!!
Fear Not !

Unknown said...

My questions are directed to Mr Masocha.
1. Mr Masocha, why did you leave things to the extent of this married couple's separation? Were not these 2 people under your covering as the leader of the ministry and was it not your duty to ensure that this couple never considered separation as an option bearing in mind your sound knowledge about the position of God's word regarding marriage?
2. If this lady is genuinely a mental health patient, why was she allowed to carry out all those tasks she was assigned to do in your ministry? Wouldnt it be called abuse if you used somebody without a sound mental capacity to carty out any task, fully aware of their condition?
3. As anointed as people understand you are Mr Masocha, were you not in spiritual authority to deliver this lady and cast out the spirit that was causing her this purpoted mental illness?
4. Mr Masocha, if you prayed for this woman's mental condition before, why is this subject of her condition being raised again now that there is an issue in the spotlight? Was she not made well when she was prayed for the first time, if she was truly mentally ill?

Unknown said...

I would also like to ask Mr Masocha his interpretation of Matt 23:9 which asks us not to call anybody in church on earth father for we only have one Father who is in Heaven?
Matthew 23:9 is not obviously talking about our earthly biological fathers otherwise God would not have put a commandment that said "honour your mother and father". If Matt 23:9 is not talking about our biological fathers then who is it talking about?
Its talking about the likes of those individuals who are hungry for honour and authority and its sad you have allowed your church members to use this salutation on you.
When Jesus warned against calling people on earyh father, he knew what it caused people to do. To cause them to end up worshipping a human being and putting them in a position of God, it causes people to outrightly surrender themselves to a human being instead of showing that steadfastness only to the almighty.
Jesus knew people would be vulnerable by use of this salutation. Even though i admit that not everybody who would use this salutation would suffer the same repercussion, i strongly oppose the use of it for the same reasons that our Lord Jesus warned us not to. Mr Masocha, if God is really using you why allow people to go to unrestrained extent of wanting to eat your leftovers for the purpose of having anointing transferred onto themselves? This is inappropriate in my opinion. If people read the bible extensively themselves under the guidance of Holy Spirit, none of these things would be happening. Its always the ignorant that suffer. I respect our pastor at church but eating his left overs does not draw me closer to God in any way. Do i love the anointing of God? Emphatically yes, otherwise why did i recently travel all the way to Nigeria to have a great man of God Prophet TB Joshua lay his hands on me?
If i witnessed prophet TB Joshua finishing his meal, i would give his leftovers to dogs, i wasnt going to eat anybody's leftovers!!

Anonymous said...

We are right behind you Jean, we know all about this imposter purporting to be the man of God. He and his hierarchy are very corrupt and all about chasing married women

Sting7ay said...

The vision of christianity has been flawed by hunger..espcially among african pentecostal churches,the desire for money and material things has caused for the church to greive the Holy spirit and there is hardly any spirit of God in many a church tht has cropped out from men and women who know charisma without the substance of the spirit of God..pple who know how to manipulate the minds of pple who r desperate for salvation...wen u pray u need to ask God to give u a descening spirit,to know wen the devil is lurkin in sheep's clothes seekin to devour u.

Anonymous said...

I heard the Barstad live in a massion in Scotland mari yekubira vanhu.

Anonymous said...

www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=51866&Page=2‎

Anonymous said...

Jean everyone is behind you unless Agape! Either way your story goes you will make an international best seller. You are a budding J K Rowling in the making your writting skills are simply outstanding.

Unknown said...

You need to learn that when we say, Father we mean, guider of the spiritual life, he leads you to the gospeal, reveals something you don't know... Plus we don't call him Father, we say Daddy, leader etc...... And for info people who go there are not Poor, not that needy to finish off his crums, you need to know that the story has been made to sound Juciey

Unknown said...

Father who art in Heaven, have mercy for they know not what they do, they walk on in darkness and fundations of their world are out of cousre, an less people stop this Bad mouthing, they will remain in poverty...... A Man of God is now an imposter, he that laughs last lifes longer, this last laugh is mine, truly will I laugh in the face of the Devil when you are put to shame. Are you all cowards? To Just do that behind his Back, go Tell him what you have Just said, to prove you are more lost in the cowardness you put anonymous on Top of it...... Just Pray that the Holy Ghost will open you eyes to the truth.....

Unknown said...

First of all the bible says if you call your brother racal meaning rascal you won't escape the Jugment, if you call him a fool you won't escape the pit of Hell now compare your word with these two and see is hierachry and where with word going end in.....

Anonymous said...

What if you call your brother " Mental"" ?????

Anonymous said...

'DADDY' seriously pple!!! why grown ups in church call their leader tht name is beyond me! sounds really pervy to me (spit). i will never ever call another man tht name except my own father! this is ridiculous. how can not see right thru this man's manipulative, controlling and brainwashing behaviour! you have been reduced to little kids mentally to think that u can depend on him for everything!!!! this is simple psychology to keep u stupefied in a retarded mental state and the only person who gains in this case is the 'DADDY'(the master manipulator-hahaha i can almost hear his evil laugh!) playing you with his strings behind the scenes. wake up and leave that 'church'

Anonymous said...

please DO NOT misinterpret the word of God brother! why r u so docile! stop it and wake up from your slumber brother! this man is no man of the real higher God! he is a thief and a manipulator who is victimising his congregants in the name of 'church' and religion! hes imbecile and i aint scared of him and his god! because i believe in the real Most High God. so please do your research and STOP relying in an immoral mortal man such dr whatever his name is. wake up jeremiah and be a MAN or before he also deals with your wife!

Anonymous said...

Good writer yes J.K Rawling.....mmmm you taking it a bit too far

Anonymous said...

Well done Jean for speaking out, I also know a cousin who was abused by this man and when she told me long back I could not believe it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am now defining what I term AGAPE VISITORS - it means those not agaped. Vasina rudo. Wolverhampton is full of AGAPE VISITORS. GLASGOW its too much. But waht really is an Agape visitor?

They come to Agape with hidden agendas. Some are in Zaoga. They see As someone who vindicated them. You cant please an Agape Visitor. They come on the blog to attack dad for no reason. Do you want him to carry you on his back? An Agape Visitor will gossip about Agape Children. An Agape visitor is a liar, a false witness, a false scale. An Agape Visitor does attend every conference, he or she visits dad, she or he goes to Agape and cause havoc in satellites. All the power struggles we see in Agape it’s all caused by AGAPE VISITORS.

Only an Agape visitor will pay an offering and wish they had not. The things done in the church are difficult to understand because an agape visitor lacks the essential things an AGAPED child has. Indeed we fight not against flesh and blood. Once spiritually you are not saved there is nothing we can do for you. 1 Cor 2:14 – “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”.
Whatever you will see will baffle you because you lack spiritual discernment. Agape visitors are dead spiritually. Basa ndere kuita makuhwa. Coming on this blog to peddle lies after lies. Dad is a man. A man of God. If he makes errors then so what he is human.

Agape visitors are so much pained by Sandra. Why? She had a wedding every girl wants . All this talk about who her real father is. So what? Its ok for you to have your own child and remarry but its not ok for mom?
Jesus said let he who has not sinned throw the first stone. At least then, people were honest. But here Agape visitors are playing holier than thou.
Some agape Visitor women you express you fantasies here.

What really hurt you? Tell us Agape VISITOR? Say all your deepest thoughts but please give us a break stop highjacking Jean's blog for your cause. You write anonymously but demand the identity of others? Why- Agape VISITOR why?

We do get Jean. But fail to understand why Agape visitors have to use this blog to vomit all their poison. If you want to stop coming stay at home. Keep your money, lets see if the church will fall. Its time to work your own salvation….the operating word being “YOUR OWN”. Writing all sorts for no cause achieves nothing. SHUT UP AGAPE HATERS. SHUT UP AGAPE VISITORS. Please dad forgive these haters and liar peddlers, they come to Agape for fame. They seek to be made envoys or attaches or stewards. But they are just AGAPE VISITORS!!!! Forgive them my dad.