DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Sunday 13 October 2013

The Last Blog Post...maybe

For all the times he manipulated me to believe if I ate his left over food I would be blessed, I wrote this blog. For all the times he manipulated me to believe if I drink his left over water, I would be blessed, I wrote this. For all the times he wiped off his sweat and gave me the towels to use in prayer so that I would be blessed, I wrote this blog. Dear reader, I want you to know that I had a total of 15 face towels from "Daddy", the most he has ever given to anyone in the Church to date. Some women were jealous because they did not even have one towel, as Daddy only gave his "favourites" the special towels. For the times I joined the hundreds of women bowing before him crying. For the times he made me believe that his special "hugs" were anointed and just a hug from him would give me a breakthrough.For the times I spent on the phone pouring out my heart to him. For the hours I spent in prayer interceding for him and fasting for him. This is for the time I spent pouring all I had, giving my all to a ministry I called home, the paintings and the drawings, the dramas I did, the books I wrote, the Magazine I edited, for the songs I composed for Agape, for all that I wrote this blog. For all the women who have been betrayed and abused but are afraid and ashamed to come out and say it, I wrote this blog, because I am not afraid to bear the stigma that comes with speaking out about the unspoken abuse in the hands of men who take advantage of women like me.
For the day I saw an email of him talking bad about me to my husband. For all the days I cried to him that I was being bullied in Wigan and Liverpool Satellites and he told me they were jealous of me and I had to keep going.  For the days I cried to him that my marriage was collapsing  and needed his help and he did nothing. Yet behind the scenes it was him who was turning me against my husband and the other way round. For the wrong advice he always gave me to humiliate me. For instance it was him who told me to go to Church that fateful day I was abused and the ambulance called. I had told him I couldn't do it anymore at Wigan Satellite because of the bullying but he told me to go to Church anyway. A true child of God never misses church, he told me. Disobeying him was disobeying God you see. Thats what we were taught. For all the things he did to me that cost me my life, my happiness and my marriage, I wrote this blog.
Its worth the humiliation, its worth having the entire Agape Empire turn on me. Its worth all the malicious lies they are saying about me. Its worth it. Its worth it. Its worth it. Sometimes in life you have to give yourself away for justice to prevail.
So I have had my fair share of past mistakes. I have had my fair share of things I did I regret today. I have learnt from my past mistakes, and I believe every person in life is on that journey one way or the other. Even though I made mistakes in my life, it doesn't mean I can be abused and keep silent. Even if I had shot a rat, or even crushed an ant, which I never did, okay maybe I crushed a few ants here and there in my childhood, but I still don't deserve the treatment I received from Agape and continue to receive today. Agape is a greek word, meaning the unconditional love of God, sacrificial selfless Agape love. It is the highest of the four types of love in the Bible. Tell me dear reader, have you seen any of that Agape kind of love from any, even one child of Dr Masocha? Is this not the most crucial time for the ministry of Agape to demonstrate that unconditional Agape kind of love they swear by to a lost poor soul such as me?
On that note, as I finish off my blog. I leave you all with a poem I once wrote in 2011, on the 24th of November not long after my husband had led me to Agape. I presented the poem at the Women's Conference of Agape in February 2012. (The poem is on DVD as well as all the drama and acting I did for the ministry) Little did I know that one day God would use this poem to comfort me and heal me during the deepest darkest days I have ever walked on this earth. Allow me dear readers, to present to you the 5 Women in History who happen to be my greatest inspiration so much I wrote a poem about them.
COURAGE
I want to dedicate this poem to all women who have been abused and betrayed by the men who were meant to protect their future.
She was abused and used and she yearned for justice
She was a fighter and a woman of courage
She wanted to protect what was rightfully hers
She took a risk and claimed her destiny
Betrayed by the men who controlled her future
She fought for her right to believe in a loving God
By her bravery she preserved the tribe of Judah
Allow me dear reader, to re-introduce to you a woman of courage who never gave up, TAMAR
FAITH
I dedicate this poem to all women with past mistakes,  who may think their shameful past has the power to shape their future.
She was like Rapunzel, waiting for her escape
Up in a tower on the city walls of Jericho she sold her body
She was a strong willed woman, who believed her redemption was nigh
It only took one day
The day she had been waiting for
Two Hebrew spies touched her heart
Determined that her shameful past  would not shape her future
She professed her faith in an unseen God
She is a hero of faith in Hebrew 11 wall of faith
Allow me dear readers, to re-introduce to you a woman of great faith, RAHAB
VIRTUOUS
This poem is dedicated to all women who give up everything to follow their faith expecting nothing in return.
She was an outcast and foreigner
She gave up her family, her people, her future
To love a woman who had given her a husband
Better to her mother in law than ten sons
Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing
But a woman who fears the Lord she shall be praised
She gave herself away and God honoured her
Allow me dear readers, to re-introduce to you, a woman of virtue, RUTH
FORGIVEN
I dedicate this poem to all women who have made that one mistake that will mar their reputation for the rest of their lives.
She made a mistake that cost her her reputation
She committed adultery and deserved to be stoned to death
But her beauty captured the desires of a King
And her pain changed the heart of God
So she became the beloved wife of the King
The mother to the wisest man who ever lived
Honoured by her son, she became the first Queen Mother recorded in history
A woman who was never meant to wear royal robes
Allow me dear readers to re-introduce a woman of unmerited grace, BATHSHEBA
FAVOURED
I dedicated this poem to all women who have dreams which seem impossible to achieve, who are waiting for that one moment when the impossible will become a reality
She was a young unknown woman who yearned to see God
She watched and waited for her Messiah
Little did she know the prophet Isaiah had spoken about her
Unfraid to bear the stigma of pregnancy outside of wedlock
She boldly trusted what God had chosen for her
All eternity had been waiting for this moment
And God chose her
Allow me dear readers to re-introduce to you a woman after God's own heart, MARY
These are five ordinary women chosen by God. The only women to be mentioned in Mathew's genealogy of Christ
Each woman is an object lesson to us all about the working of Divine Grace
Five unlikely women who changed eternity
Allow me dear readers to re-introduce to you the five ordinary women who I will make friends with in heaven
TAMAR, RAHAB, RUTH, BATHSHEBA AND MARY
The five women in the lineage of Grace.
With that I close this blog, as a woman misunderstood, humiliated, betrayed and abused by people who were meant to protect me. I am just a woman broken in pursuit of justice, a woman without a voice, a woman silenced and mistreated,  but I will never stop fighting for my right not to be abused. I will never stop saying Dr Walter Masocha really was my "Daddy". Really he was, and it cost me my marriage, my dignity, and my I lost everything I worked so hard to build all my life, the beautiful place I once called home. By the way my blog was orange because orange is my favourite colour. Its a colour that represents passion, energy, happiness, enthusiasm, fascination, creativity, determination, attraction, success and stimulation. I will vow to fulfil the every aspect of the meaning of my favourite colour in my life.
Below are pictures of me and my husband at Scotland taken by Sandra in August 2012 . My husband was wearing a special T-Shirt "Daddy" had given him to wear when in need of God's favour. We had an important interview that day in Scotland hence my husband wore the T-Shirt.  I was carrying countless "towels" of Daddy's sweat in my handbag...All I know today is the towels were anointed, but they brought nothing but bad luck in my life.
   

15 comments:

Amazing Grace said...

I admire your courage, Only I hope you continue to look up to the true God whose son suffered for you at the cross and his love does not faint, I have known a lot of close people within the same church who you cannot think there is something amiss about this thing of nearly worshipping a man and all rushing for little towels that he throws to his congregates and they fight for those calling it the anointing. I think people are often threatened by leaders of churches by the scripture which says touch not the anointed and let people get abused and these men go scot free. But remember vengeance is of the Lord, I like how you are inviting women to come out and express their disgust some are ashamed. I'm so sorry to read about what you were put through and yet you are a woman who still holds full mental capacity. You even write very well. If God is for you who can be against you.GO FOR IT.

Anonymous said...

There is only one true Daddy, Father. Thts Him God the Almighty. Let it be a lesson poor lady, that if you put all your trust in people you are going to cry. Dr Masocha has his own issues, problems that are equally good for himself, so let he not be exalted. Afterall he is just as fallible as each one of is.

Unknown said...

PRAISE GOD FOR SUCH AMAZING TALENT!!!
Use it for HIM!!
Thank u for crying even for the abused women!!
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will see them through!!! It is well in the name of Jesus Christ!
One day walter will admit and testify, and be forgiven!!!

Anonymous said...

Pane nyaya APA

Anonymous said...

Why anyone would believe that a sweaty towel will bring blessings is beyond me let alone touch it eeew.and eating someone leftovers? ??? Sick sick people. .

Anonymous said...

I know a few members of this church,most of the things they tell me surprise me.Most of the time I wonder if this is a proper church or when these members will wake up.My girlfriend is one of them and for 2 years now we haven't moved forward coz of this church.Everything has Daddy inside.The way she travels to places coz of this church bothers me sometimes she doesn't have money to go but she will force things.I feel for you

Anonymous said...

Sorry shaa, I hope your husband comes back to his senses and realize you are a beautiful and intelligent woman. Masocha anoshinhwa chokwadi murume mukuru.

Anonymous said...

So i've been following your blog waiting to hear the part where you were abused.. You clearly stated you gave finances to the church willingly, i don't see how that is a form of abuse. if you read your bible i'm sure you wouldn't be in this mess. I had never heard of this Doc Masocha, but for you to blame him for the wrong turn in your life is a bit immature! Grow up and start taking responsibility of your life.

Anonymous said...

Same here. I am also waiting to hear of the abuse claims you first made on Facebook back in August. Even all the evidence you promised to reveal. Blog iri harina sense of direction. All of a sudden raku vharwa. If you ask me I think it's dodgey

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, there are many forms of abuse. so many I cant write them down. When someone says that are abused, people are quick to think of the sexual or physical aspect of abuse. The writer never Apportioned those sorts to Masocha. It is for us readers to intepret what sort of abuse this was. This girl was abused emotionally and spriritually. To have someone eat your left over food is abusive. It is abuse and it is equally hurtful. Emotional abuse is equally damaging. Do not downplay the word ABUSE, my dear friend, only if you have experienced these sorts of abuse will you begin to understand. No one wants to humliate themselves on a public fora like this. She may have her own faults, but this woman was abused, and so are the thousands that follow such "spiritual leaders"

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! The word says, MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous. All I am saying is, Jeans facebook story is very different to this blog story. Maybe you never read her facebook allegations.

Mimi said...

This is really disturbing and sick. I CRIED reading this blog. At first I did not want to comment but this is shocking. Jean you are strong woman and a hero to many you don't know what you have done. I pray that God will restore your marriage and home. You are intelligent and talented Jean, pursue your writing and a best you have something about you to make you a best seller, you were born to write. The pastor clearly used you and exploited you for his own ministry, remember the story of Joseph you are destined for greater heights Potiphar's house was not worthy for you. There is no way this can be a true church of Jesus Christ. Its a cult Jean. Joseph Smith in the making. Followers of cult leaders are often cruel to those who decide to leave, they will even kil for their leader. The response of the church has sickened me. I also. sense some witchcraft in this church. The leftover food and sweaty towels sound demonic. I believe your husband has been sacrificed through demonic powers by his family and the Pastor certainly has some powers. But fear not because you have overcome the wicked one. He who is in you is greater than he that is in the world. I pray that you will get the justice and may God restore your family.

Anonymous said...

where are the videos nhai

Anonymous said...

I am now defining what I term AGAPE VISITORS - it means those not agaped. Vasina rudo. Wolverhampton is full of AGAPE VISITORS. GLASGOW its too much. But waht really is an Agape visitor?

They come to Agape with hidden agendas. Some are in Zaoga. They see As someone who vindicated them. You cant please an Agape Visitor. They come on the blog to attack dad for no reason. Do you want him to carry you on his back? An Agape Visitor will gossip about Agape Children. An Agape visitor is a liar, a false witness, a false scale. An Agape Visitor does attend every conference, he or she visits dad, she or he goes to Agape and cause havoc in satellites. All the power struggles we see in Agape it’s all caused by AGAPE VISITORS.

Only an Agape visitor will pay an offering and wish they had not. The things done in the church are difficult to understand because an agape visitor lacks the essential things an AGAPED child has. Indeed we fight not against flesh and blood. Once spiritually you are not saved there is nothing we can do for you. 1 Cor 2:14 – “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”.
Whatever you will see will baffle you because you lack spiritual discernment. Agape visitors are dead spiritually. Basa ndere kuita makuhwa. Coming on this blog to peddle lies after lies. Dad is a man. A man of God. If he makes errors then so what he is human.

Agape visitors are so much pained by Sandra. Why? She had a wedding every girl wants . All this talk about who her real father is. So what? Its ok for you to have your own child and remarry but its not ok for mom?
Jesus said let he who has not sinned throw the first stone. At least then, people were honest. But here Agape visitors are playing holier than thou.
Some agape Visitor women you express you fantasies here.

What really hurt you? Tell us Agape VISITOR? Say all your deepest thoughts but please give us a break stop highjacking Jean's blog for your cause. You write anonymously but demand the identity of others? Why- Agape VISITOR why?

We do get Jean. But fail to understand why Agape visitors have to use this blog to vomit all their poison. If you want to stop coming stay at home. Keep your money, lets see if the church will fall. Its time to work your own salvation….the operating word being “YOUR OWN”. Writing all sorts for no cause achieves nothing. SHUT UP AGAPE HATERS. SHUT UP AGAPE VISITORS. Please dad forgive these haters and liar peddlers, they come to Agape for fame. They seek to be made envoys or attaches or stewards. But they are just AGAPE VISITORS!!!! Forgive them my dad.