DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Wednesday 24 December 2014

EXCLUSIVE: Beauty Queen and model Samantha Kumadiro speaks out on her tittle as Miss Big Is Fab 2014 being stripped off her.

  • I feel victimized and bullied
  • I was never told of a modelling contract till after I was crowned Miss Big is Fab 2014
  • Pauline Mpofu is tarnishing my image as I am already an established model
  • I never received any of the prize money that was promised to the winner 
  • My side of the story has to be heard too, I was not dethroned, I DECLINED the throne after being subjected to intimidation and bullying.  
Sammatha Kumadiro exclusive on He Was My Daddy 
Dear readers, when I started my blog, I had been silenced by people who had victimized and bullied me. This blog was a platform for my voice to be heard. Today He Was My Daddy has evolved into a platform for women who wants their voices to be heard too. As a women rights activists, if a woman comes to me with her story, and she feels victimized and abused, this platform will not only be for me, but for her too. I am reporting this story as a woman, but also as a journalist, I am not here to take sides, but I believe Samantha Kumadiro deserves a chance also air her side of the story. As Muzvare Betty Makoni always told me, speaking out is always the first step to justice. I believe Samantha deserves to have her voice heard too. I also want my readers to know 24 hours before the publication of this article I did contact Miss Big Is Fab Founder and CEO Pauline Mpofu for her comment on Samantha's side of the story and I have not yet received a response, I am still waiting. I personally am a big fan of Miss Big Is Fab pageant as it is a positive project for plus size women and encourages self esteem and confidence in women of all shapes and sizes. So I do credit Pauline Mpofu for such good work. 

However a scandal has rocked this all important beauty Pageant as 20 year old Zimbabwean beauty Samantha who was crowned Miss Big Is Fab 2014 at the grand finale on 8th November 2014 has suddenly been dethroned and her title as Queen given to 1st Runner up 27 year old Dessevine Wakam from Cameron. Nollywood Uncut reports that Sammatha Kumadiro failed to comply by the organisations terms and conditions.

Samantha has been dethroned as Miss Big Is Fab 2014

Dessevine Wakam has replaced Samantha as Miss Big Is Fab 2014

However 20 year old beauty Samantha sees things differently and speaks exclusively to He Was My Daddy about what she feels is bullying and victimization. She also feels its very unfair that Nollywood Uncut published Pauline Mpofu's side of the story without giving her a chance to air her side too. The unfair silencing of Samantha, who has even tried posting on Pauline Mpofu's Facebook wall with her posts being deleted has led the beauty to contact me exclusively so that her voice will be heard in her own words exclusively here without being interrupted.

Read Pauline Mpofu's version of story here on Nollywood Uncut


Readers of He Was My Daddy, I present to you exclusively Samantha's side of the story, in her own words 



My name is Samantha  I'm 20 years old and I was born in Zimbabwe. l live in London. l have been modelling for 2 years. I am a university student studying nursing currently  working  as a health care assistant .Since I've been in the modelling industry I have  been featured in music videos by the like of Wizkid, 2 face Iyanya and others. l have done some Bollywood movies as an extra. I have also done modelling for clothing lines e.g Davido hat collection  to be sold at his concert

Why I did Miss Big Is Fab 2014 ...
"I started modelling at the age of 18 to build up my confidence and my image. From a young age I struggled with self acceptance of my image because as a child I was very thin and many people would always tell me that I had to eat more because I was too thin and then when I gained weight people would tell me to lose weight and it made me very self conscious and so doing modelling built up my confidence and I gradually began to accept myself and its still a continuing journey. I want to promote self acceptance and self confidence by showing other girls that I struggled with my image but I have now accepted myself and that they can too"

What really happened with Pauline Mpofu...
"Pauline Mpofu had been asking me for a very long time to do her pageant, Miss Big Is Fab since May asking me and she even asked me to perform. For a long time I did not really respond because I was unsure that I wanted to do that pageant. In August I realised that Pauline had gone ahead and put me as one of the performers and I wanted to do that less than I did the pageant so I just said I would rather be a contestant than do a performance. So I became a contestant for the pageant. From the time she messaged me till the pageant I asked her what the prizes of the pageant were at which she would respond “Cash prize for the winner which stand at £250 at the moment unless we get a sponsor willing to part with some cash, weekend for 2, high street vouchers, a handbag, a pair of designer shoes a year modelling contract with a modelling agency in Birmingham”. This is what she repeatedly said until the pageant. On the night of the pageant, we did not begin until 10:00/10:30 though we had been scheduled to start at 6. We were not given any food or drink and had to buy our own. Many of us were not based in Birmingham and had to travel there and had to use our own money to do so. All our outfits we had to buy even the corsets worn by Coco Simon even though it was supposed to be a sponsored event. So all the contestants had to spend a lot of money to make this night happen and we were not appreciated for it. Without the contestants, Pauline would not have had a pageant to run. On winning, I was given a bag which contained an envelope that said I had won a trip to Italy and a coupon for a shoe shop called Italiano. I was also given a brown bag and was approached by the modelling agency in Birmingham about my contract with them. When I went to ask her about my prize money, she said she hadn’t made enough money to give me my money and that it was for charity so I should forget about it and be grateful for what I was given. I was disgruntled about it but I let it go at the time because I was tired and just needed to rest. I had Mo of Moskloset’s jumpsuit from the pageant and I went to look for her to give it to her and she told me to keep it and that I couldn’t return it because I had worn it for the show and that I had 50% off her clothes since I was the winner. I said that I didn’t have money to be buying this at the moment and she said it was fine to pay her when I could. We left it at that. About a week later, Pauline started calling me in regards to an agreement I had with Coco Simon because I had agreed with Coco that I would model exclusively for her for 2 years. Pauline did not want me to work with Coco because she then started saying to me that she would make me look bad and that I shouldn't attach my name with Coco’s. She started saying I was better off with her and Mo of Moskloset. I then spoke to Coco and we agreed to cancel the contract so I could work with Pauline and Mo of Moskloset. Pauline then started saying I had to sign a contract for two years with her which was never mentioned to any of the contestants before the pageant and I said to her that I wasn't happy with the length of that contract and some of the terms and conditions and that if they were up to discussing some changes I would sign. But they refused to discuss any changes and I was told that all the girls sign that contract. I found out that the previous Shantel Sibanda had not been pressured into signing anything, in fact she was never offered a contract to sign and also she never received her prizes. This believed me to think that Pauline promises girls things and when she has made her money she doesn't give what she has promised. I took some time to think about the contract and spoke to several people to seek advice as to what to do regarding this matter and was given till the 21st of November to make up my mind and I decided to do what was right for me and that was to not be forced into signing a contract. Many people supported my decision and Pauline took that as an act of rebellion against her as she started messaging me saying that I was against her and deforming her character. I told her I had not done any of that, all I had done was inform my Facebook friends and family that I was declining the title of Miss Big Is Fab. I then blocked her and her associates from my Facebook because I did not want to be affiliated with Pauline and her associates.

Shortly after, Mo of Moskloset started harassing me about her jumpsuit and I spoke to her in a calm manner explaining to her that I wasn't able to pay her yet but I would soon and she began speaking to me in a very rude manner and so I in turn responded to her telling her that I would not purchase anything from her or waste money on her company and that if she wants her jumpsuit she must come to get it or she has to send the money for me to post it. This conversation happened on the 25th of November and today is the 23rd of December she still hasn’t sent the money and she is now posting comments calling me a liar and a thief. This whole situation is a disgrace! I have done nothing to these people yet here they are tarnishing my name because I refused to sign a contract I was not made aware about until AFTER the pageant. This is my version of events and I have the proof to go with it. So who here is really lying?"

As I am still awaiting response from Pauline Mpofu, Samantha has provided WhatsApp chats and Facebook conversations with Moskloset and Pauline Mpofu.









22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pauline should seek advice on handling charity organisation issues, she spoke about donating money to British Heart and Ebola. Zimbabweans should be careful, a lot of so called charity organisations are NOT exactly what they claim to be and the net is closing in.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! THIS IS BAD. This is why I stay away from Zimbabwean functions. Anything to do with Zimbabwe count me out have never seen a nation so corrupt. Smh

Kitsiyatota said...

Isu we interested in your fight with Masocha - izvi we have no interest at all
I would like to draw you back to matter in hand
I have been looking at 3-4 photos you had with Mosocha - on your part as a married young woman did you think your actions where appropriate?
In one you were actually resting your head on his shoulder . This is over stepping the mark by both parties - no boundaries at all
Also in some of the comments from church members here it is alleged you been to church in appropriately dressed .
Now Masocha as the Church lead should have behaved a lot better and guided you . I am not surprised the divorce rate in this church is higher than the national average
The lead pastor behaviour and that of most of the congregants including you does not conform to bible teachings
That said does not excuse Masocha behaviour - and let God will be donre- come next Tuesday

Anonymous said...

I was one of the contestants and I can confirm to you that NONE of us were given anything to sign and NOTHING was discussed about what the winners will have to do even the previous winner did not mention what she had to do during her reign! This pageant was not properly put together there was no buffet meal available only sandwiches only a handful of people attended and we had to be kicked out of the venue at midnight because our time was up even though the show only started at 10pm meaning that we had to rush everything. Pauline was more interested in having her make up done instead of ensuring that us contestants had been taken care of in terms of refreshments and food. Pauline is very unprofessional and I never want to work with her on any Zimbabwean shows ever again. Of all the contestants Samiie is the one of the girls who mentioned other modelling jobs and photo shoots she was taking part in so with her winning im sure Pauline wanted to cash in and reap where she has not sown not once was it mentioned that she would manage the winner of the pagaent even after Dessivine took over the crown what work has she managed to get her? she is not into model management and is trying to experiment. The Miss Big is Fab is an excellent idea and platform its a shame it has been ruined by doing things the "Zimbabwean" way :(

Kitsiyatota said...

speak highly of you. I have never slandered you to anyone. I have never slandered the Vision. I love you so much. So much it hurts. I wish I lived near you, to see you all the time. I am well known for Defending This Vision. I am well known for Loving You So Much. Yes in

These are your words to Masocha in one of the emails . Is it not to easy to just say we were manipulated or under a spell or abused - how about taking responsibility for your actions
This is how you felt about Masocha - so the question is what then happened for that love to turn into hurt ?
I will not excuse Masocha in all this as I maintain that as the church lead he allowed / encouraged / loose behaviour and but some saw him for what he is and ran away but you stayed until the ambulance incident .

As for Shingi - where ever you are lad - do all you can to get your wifey back - she is beautiful strong and a must keep - wat ever was said Prayer Changes Things - PUSH- - You allowed your wife to be abused as you ignored all her cry for help - Masocha realised this and started giving her attention.

Anonymous said...

I did not attend this event because £30 is a lot of money for crap like this. Did anyone contact british red cross to see if money was actually donated to this charity?

Anonymous said...

Whatever happens between you and Pauline sort it out privately. Publishing private messages is way out of order and violation of Pauline privacy and dignity. Jean are u not contradicting yourself by publishing private messages this is what you slandered Patrick for. Kasi but it sounds like Pauline messed up and doesn't want to admit and was very unprofessional as well.

Anonymous said...

I think here people do not realise that Samie is actually responding to Published Accusation . There's an article that says she has been dethroned because she did not respect the rules and regulations or rather the terms on the contract, which according to Sammy she only got to know about after winning and rumours has it that one of the prices was a Trip for 2 to Italy, which Samie was forced to take with her someone not of her own choice! BUT she won it and nothing was said before.
These kind of issues should be talked about so that the voiceless will be heard.
Weldone Jean

Anonymous said...

Iwe kisti ukawana nguva ukwane. Siyana nemwana! Saka urikuda kuti sviitwe sei kuti Jean akazembera Bongo muma photo pikicha. That's between the two of them I am sure her foolish husband took those pictures meaning he approved. I watched Jean in Agape getting all the love from the man of cloth ndakatomboti hezvo. But whether Jean had an affair with Bongo or not, we no longer care this man needs to go down for many things never mind Jean. Jean atova history uyu can you not see she's moved on and doing great. Atova nèma clients on her blog kikiki. Apo Kanda dziri kudedera neku sweater dzakamirira Tuesday.Tuma member turikuita all night after all night. Jean ane kababy neka boyfie kano endeka, sando dzake mwana ngo ngo ngo. Right now Agape membership stands at less than 100 its not even a secret thanks to Jean. Basa akapedza life goes on. Agape has not seen Christmas 2014 never mind 2015. Agape woyeee, with an attitude baby

Anonymous said...

Apparently British Red Cross knew nothing about this pageant. However on the night there were no advertisement of the charity nor did they announce how much money was actually raised for the charity. It struck me as a little bit suspect. But who knows. The truth will surface eventually. It sounds to me that Pauline is caught in a situation and is trying to put the attention onto someone else by slandering their name. Poor girl I feel sorry for her especially because it's christmas. Asi chii nhai? Siya mwana Pauline

Anonymous said...

Of all the charities one can rob why such a big charity like British Red Cross. Not a smart move Pauline.

Anonymous said...

Urikumbotiiko. Lost ???

Anonymous said...

Faith Dominingo is the one who sponsored the trip to Italy. God blese you faith for your hard work and honesty.

Anonymous said...

Ah you guys don't realise you are actually doing free marketing for this person.Sometimes bad press can be good press.Why is she so silent anyway??

Anonymous said...

Yes God Bless you Faith! You were faithful

Anonymous said...

Nigerians say 'return to sender God woo' Jean all those haters are going to get it back. Never mind them. The work you do is amazing! No wonder the jealous want you to leave your 4 kids and go to work so that you suffer like them. Stay with your kids , that's one of the hardest jobs but yet most rewarding ! 4 beautiful Angels, Jean you amazing! Then you WRITE, and do your ART and I understand you working on another project ! I guess your hater only does care work that's all.
May God Bring MORE blessings for you Jean and your family , I pray Niño treats you like the queen you are! You have a good heart and you have encouraged me to stand up and 'walk'. I might never return the favour, but I Pray the Living God to bless you beyond even your expectation! I pray God's protection ALWAYS for your family and your loved ones ! May God do wonders through you and forgive all your sins and wash you white as snow, so you start the New Year Ready to shine even more!! STAY UNDER THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ! Thank you for fighting for us.

Anonymous said...

Jean dear Agape vision irikutofaya iwe uchingo blogger lol

2015 is the year of Agape weddings!

Rutendo, Sharon, Soliwan hela hela the list goes on
Patience and Emanuel expecting their first baby
Sandra and Jeff a beautiful baby girl
Agape is a new vision for a new generation we move forward in 2015!

kitsiyatota said...

I would like you to come back here and say that after the trial . The trial starts this week and the only thing likely to serve daddy is if the jury think he has been tried by the internet but right now daddy has no chance and he and the leadership of the church are fully aware.
The reason why agape will fold is simply after the daddy has been jailed - the congregants will see the leadership for what it is . This will erode trust on the remaining leadership
You are fully aware that the top brass of agape is littered with pipol who have a seriously checked past ie the sex offender , pipol who have caused divorce and taken pipol wifes .Who will trust them
Look at the church website Daddy and mom photos are no longer there what does that tell you - smell the coffee

Anonymous said...

Talking of things getting horribl to wrong for AGAPE in Zimbabwe. Envoys Mr and Mrs Bembere are now conducting services with their children at their house. That is the Highfield shuttle appearing on the website. It's actually Southerton not Highfield. The Cranborne Satellite closed a long time ago. The Bishop for Africa, Commissioner Mapingure presided over the collapse as much as he contributed to the general decline in numbers across Zimbabwe. City satellite is headed by son-in-law Regis Chihuri overseeing less than 20 people, kids included. Mabvuku shuttle is headed by Envoy John Masocha, that beneficiary from the church funds used to buy him a Pajero. I thought l saw one of the board member, son-in-law to Masocha (Envoy John Masocha), one Wellington Chikoore at one of Alick Macheso taking beers. It's a family affair. As long as you are one of them anything passes. Ahoi Agape. Kana kuUK zviri kutamba kuno zvakapressa, mazino chaiwo. But mai Chihuri came saying it's equally bad wani in the UK.

Anonymous said...

Pauline started it all by publishing lies about Sami

Anonymous said...

Apparantly she was being forced to take the trip with last years winner just because this years prizes were bigger and better

Anonymous said...

why would someone call a pastor dad? like really? thats why yall get manipulated