DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Wednesday 17 December 2014

My open letter to Faith Mutema

Dear Faith Mutema

I just watched the video posted by your husband Patrick with much sadness in my heart. I want you to know that I am writing this open letter to you as a woman who has been shamed and publicly humiliated by a sister in law who was supposed to protect me. Darling Faith, your husband taking a video of you crying begging for forgiveness then posting it on social media, including your private Whats App messages shows that this man is evil to the core, not only is he ugly outside, hes also very ugly inside and he never loved you dear. Please take it from a woman who has walked this road. 

My blog is not only about fighting spiritual and sexual abuse, my blog is about fighting emotional and domestic abuse too and enlightening my readers on the issues surrounding all forms of abuse facing women especially in the African society. Often in Zimbabwe, when a woman marries a man, unfortunately she marries his mother and sisters too, the entire clan. Its so bad that the mother and sister at times will even have a say on what happens on the matrimonial bed. I am writing this because I am talking from experience. Its a culture that's rotten to the core, and I hate it!  I have also found that its not as common in other African societies, Zimbabwe seems to have the biggest problem regarding this issue. Zimbabwe seems to be extremely harsh on women within the society.  

Faith dear, read the book of John, there was a woman caught in the very act of adultery. She was brought to Christ so that they would stone her. But Christ said he who was without sin should cast the first stone. Everyone fled, and there was not even one person left to condemn her. Why, because they were worse off sinners than her. Christ told the poor woman that he did not even condemn her, but she should go and sin no more. Faith dear, I am telling you today that JESUS CHRIST DOES NOT CONDEMN YOU either. I saw your tears and shame, you repented and its over. God remembers your sin no more. You said sorry to your husband, he chose not to forgive you but to divorce you publicly and humiliate you. The man is pure evil. No man with a good heart does that to the mother of his children. The bible says even Joseph was a good man. Do you know why Faith, because he chose to put away Mary privately when he thought she had committed adultery. The bible specifically says Joseph did not want to publicly humiliate his wife! A man who does that has a wicked heart. 

Now Faith, I pray you read this letter. You were shamed on social media, I am supporting you on social media! I want you to dry those tears, girl you have cried enough. Stop crying, and find it within yourself to fight back. God is close to the broken hearted, and He is moved by your tears. Faith darling, do you know that the tears of a woman forsaken are so powerful that they move the heart of God? Heaven literally stopped when you cried like that. God loves women, and He hates it when His Princesses are treated like dirt. In the video you said you wanted to die. You said you would rather die. No darling, no humiliation is worth you taking your life, and no man is worth you taking your life either. You have three beautiful babies who adore you. Be strong for them. You do not need a man to define who you are or to bring you happiness. You can find inner piece and happiness within yourself. 

God can turn this tragedy and public humiliation into a triumph okay. Yes its a man's world darling, I get it. I know so. Your husband Patrick is a well known serial womanizer, but that okay, forget him. We as women live in a man's world. But as women, God has given us the power to turn mockery into victory. Thats something men can never do. When a man falls, hes fallen, he can never rise from that. But we women are so different. God has a soft spot for us. Thats why Jesus Christ ONLY ever ministered to women with pasts. Women who were publicly humiliated by society. Thats why there are only five women mentioned in Mathew's genealogy of Christ. Among those women is Rahab the harlot. Faith darling, did you know that Rahab the harlot is today one of the most powerful women to ever be used by God in the bible. She is a hero of faith, and the only woman to be mentioned on the hall of faith in Hebrews 11. God turned a prostitute into a powerful spiritual woman who became a wife and mother in her own right. And her husband was blessed to have Rahab as wife, she was actually a virtuous woman. 

I believe Patrick is he a total loser who doesn't know how to make you feel good, hes also a douche bag.  You are way too strong a woman for his family, they are all a bunch of baboons, trust me I am talking from experience. Faith, being publicly put away by your husband is probably the best thing to ever happen to you. If you are smart enough, and I think you are and stay in your prayer closet, this will work out for your own good. Trust me. 

Right now stay away from men, that lover boy of yours is no good for you either. He too doesn't love you. Purify yourself, get close to God, smile, be happy, look after your children, stay with the people who love you, get your hair and nails done, watch a movie (I recommend Think Like A Man), stay positive and you will be just fine. I know its hard, but you can do it. Right now you are very vulnerable, and men can take advantage of you easily. So you need to stay clear off men, and find yourself, and be strong. Trust me darling, God will give you a husband in the fullness of time. A husband who will not put you away, okay. A husband who will adore you, and worship the ground you walk on. A husband with a family who will love you and treat you like a daughter.  A husband who will redeem you and take away your reproach. A husband who will not deny you. You will be the one saying, "not tonight babe I have so much work to do." 

We now live in the era of social media. People are practically making a career off social media and reality. Dont let social media destroy you hun, but use it to your advantage. Right now as I am writing this blog post, GOOGLE is paying me! Thats the power of social media. I am trying to say something to you here darling, be smart. I am not saying do a Pokello or a Kim Kardishian. You don't have to go to the extreme lol. But use social media to your advantage! Patrick thought he was being smart by posting the video of you crying, but he just showed the world what a douche bag he is. You are so beautiful and young. Even with your three kids you will get a hunk of man who will love you, better looking than Patrick as well lol, am talking from experience too, haha. But you need to be in the right place mentally and emotionally, it will happen. 

If you ever read this Faith, contact me personally via email and I will give you ideas and help you on how you can turn this saga for your own good and move on with your life. By the way you looked absolutely stunning in the video, even when you cry you still pretty, and the dress you were wearing was just ace, you see you have a good fashion sense, and I personally think that horrible tete of yours is just jealous of you, she's probably challenged in the looks department by the sounds of it. On a positive note Faith,  at least you were given your token of divorce (gupuro) by that tete woman face to face,  mine was given over the phone by some  woman called Lucy Mukucha Musuka who then threatened to burn my house down in the process. All because I reported Walter Masocha to the police.   At least no one is threatening to kill you hun. Stay strong and keep your head high, weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. 

Yours truly from experience

Jean x 

Faith and her husband Patrick

Faith and her lover 



38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faith is so beautiful ! Ndomuda ini! She will not do that again! I will be satisfying her. Patric dhara rapera iro! No good for Faith.

Anonymous said...

Faith please send more photos of you. There are good men who know that mistakes are common and this guy Pactric has just elevated you.
Continue to geza shamwari , don't look back ! Even David in the bible messed up , but God forgave him.
I have done worse than you have, I have repented and God forgave me.
It's important that women help each other when they mess up ! Tete God will teach you in a unforgettable way ! Watch the space!

Anonymous said...

Mfana Tonderai! Wakapusa ! Tora mukadzi uyu! Where will you get such beauty!?

Anonymous said...

Besides the fact that Patrick is way too ugly for faith , achembera. Niño is good looking and young . Jean your number 1 follower is at it again! First to comment. Looool she has yo back

Anonymous said...

KikI Kikikikiki listen to yourself Nino is what? Hohohoho am on the floor go to specsavers buy 1 get 1 free for Christmas

Anonymous said...

What a powerful article Jean. Faith needs to read this please.

Anonymous said...

This day n age who sends such information to the press? Did you not think of your kids? Because Faith makes a mistake you Patrick decides to do worse! Tete you act like you are not a woman ! We shall see

Anonymous said...

If Faith was to tell us why she did that, this man Patrick will be so ashamed. It's obvious baba vane problem!

Anonymous said...

Dai Faith atanga bhurogu (blog) rake rinonzi HE WAS MY HUSBAND tinonzwuririra gore rino Patrick akashaya pekupinda. Jean please help Faith set up her blog pane nyaya apa.

Anonymous said...

Lol Nino anetsa pa bhurogu kikiki

Anonymous said...

Jean my dear, wakuzoda ma EE manje kkkkkkkk. Where is Nyasha nana Nashe veku Coventry? Basa ramuka akomana.
Give us 10 years Jean will be first Woman President in Zim! Mark my words!

Anonymous said...

Get away! Be sick and drink your sick! Jean is entitled to her opinion

Anonymous said...

Jean, I've been routing for you since day one. But I think you are becoming too clever for your own goodness. My suggestion to you is, stick to what you know best. Do not poke your nose into things that you're not absolutely sure about. You haven't reached a stage where you can arbitrate for women that are going through marital problems. You are too unstable for that honey.
Also, I've got some free advice for you: Dont be too quick to tell us how much this Nina guy is so much into you. Wait until after the 'I do's.

Anonymous said...

I like your example Jean the story of the adulterous woman hmmmmm whoever have not sin cast a stone.......pakaipa ipapo she messed up yes but that good for nothing of a man went too far to record he stooped lower than expected foolishness. Why beg such a heartless person to go back to him.do you think it's possible even if he takes you back you will regret ever going back to him he will.remimd young very sec you're together and make you a miserable woman
Not saying what you did was right Faith you were very wrong very very no justification for what you did maybe it's his way of coping but it's ruthless he.just to make sure if he can't have you no one can.

Anonymous said...

Well her opinions are biased one minute she is condemning people for exposing things on the Internet yet she is doing the same. I will eat my sick dear.

Anonymous said...

It takes two to tango. Jean l respect your opinion, but l urge you to continue to be objective in your analysis of issues. For you to take sides on an issue that is still in its morning is risky. We cannot defend or justify infidelity. It is wrong and immoral, Period! No amount of lipstick on a frog will make it beautiful Jean. Faith was and is still wrong. If you have issues, bring closure to those issues first and then move on. You start on a clean slate, untainted. Faith failed on this one.

Patrick on the other hand used his heart not the mind. You can't bring a newsp and to deal with your domestic issues. Names are there to be protected. Faith's name has been soiled, she has brought shame to her family, and so did Patrick.

By allowing his sister's to take charge of the proceedings (judging from the video) Patrick goofed because it very clear his sisters had some beef with Faith. It is also uncultural for a woman to give a divorce token to another woman. For them to record the proceedings and post them on social media, that is testimony enough to show that they want to destroy Faith once and for all. But it never occurred to them that by exposing Faith they are also exposing their brother Patrick. Against such a background people can only speculate on what could have, building cases against Faith and Patrick. Whether Patrick is handsome or ugly is besides the point. Let us not major on minor issues. Faith was wrong, unfortunately Patrick and his cabal did not handle the issue well. I guess both parties have learnt some lessons from all this drama.

If there is anything to salvage from this relationship, it is entirely up to Faith and Patrick and no one else. That Faith was going out for sex is serious feedback bordering on a bad spirit or deficit in the bedroom. But like l said earlier on, we cannot gloss over the error of commission by Faith and subsequently by Patrick. Jean l urge you to be sober on this one because there is a serious dislocation and contradiction in your submissions. After this submission, how do you locate Dr Masocha? The whole narrative must be balanced sister. Just my take on contributions thus far.l stand to be corrected, Sam.

Anonymous said...

I personally like Jean's style, she opens up a debate that is very essential especially to us Zimbabweans, Faith messed up but for this guy or Tete to record this is heartless and evil. Worse yah what Faith did.
Guys we all mess up or have messed up one time or the other . He should have thought of his kids. Evil Patrick

Anonymous said...

Patrick went too far! It shows who he really is and Faith is much better away from him. Tete wacho am sure has always been jealous of this beauty !

Anonymous said...

Faith is beautiful . I know she messed up , but whoever gets her gets purified Gold. Trust me.

Anonymous said...

Wabaiwa neyi ko iwe? Chii charwadza! Iwe Number 1 follower wa Jean! Antichrist

Anonymous said...

Hahahada uriiii ndaseka nhasi jean wenyu uyu ka mupengo musungirirei ndapota zvangu.Jean sweetheart read this article again please just another read please. When you are done browse through all your blog posts from day one it can be time consuming but read the headlines and you will get it

Anonymous said...

Mrs authot u dont kno u talkin abt. Talkin now as if Patrick is on the wrong. Birda of th same further makurevererana. Even th bible says tht adultery is th only reason u can divorce yo partner, zvimwe zvese zvotauriranwa bt ahura ngaabude

Jean Gasho said...

Thank you for your contribution Sam. You asked a very important question. Where do I place Masocha in this post?
Let's put it this way, Faith committed adultery and was publicly shamed by husband and in laws and then given gupuro by sister in law.
Jean reported Masocha to the police for abuse and the rest is identical to what Faith is going through.
I also had a video of me posted on line. I had an entire blog dedicated to shaming me and my family.
So Faith's case is so close to my heart. As I launch my TV show I will invite Faith to the UK and interview her she will be my guest on my show! Mark my words. Her störy is compelling. And I will help her write her book. Faith if you reading this get in touch dear.
I never sugar coated adultery. It's a sin and a serious one. But the bible also says woe to the person who makes another fall! Patrick contributed in making Faith sin by denying her her conjugal rights! He caused Faith to sin. Period. I've said it. I don't justify what Faith did, but this woman was made to fall by her own husband and woe to him! His negligence and emotional abuse led this poor woman to do this. Again I repeat Adultery is wrong. But Paul did warn spouses not to deny each other because for the spiritually weak it will lead to things like this (a woman being so desperate she pays for it)
Also may i stress that denying your wife is EMOTIONAL ABUSE at its highest.
That said i can see MEN are not very happy with that Faith is receiving overwhelming support and sympathy from the public. That is Christ at work showing the world that Faith is forgiven and no longer condemned. I personally can't wait to meet her I think she has so much potential and is a very likable character and personality.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Jean condones what happened. I also think Faith made a mistake. It's the way the judgement was handled. Filming her like that and sending the details on social network ?? That's the mother of his kids! Yes it's ok to divorce her, but filming her in distress like that is evil.

Anonymous said...

Patrick! Because you were not caught doesn't mean you are not an Adulterer
Shall we expose you!?? There was no need for you to call the press and act all hollier than thou

Anonymous said...

Can someone find Faith's number for me

Anonymous said...

Give this Patrick dude a few weeks without this woman, he will be crawling begging her to come back!! Faith I hope you read this, DONT GO BACK, he is evil, I don't condone what you did and I think you genuinely repented and asked for forgiveness. Move on dear, life is full of ups and downs, pick yourself up and learn from your mistakes.

Anonymous said...

lets not mix two different things here. partrick isnt god neither is he Jesus who is soo generous who loves all because he created all, No patrick is just another creation just like you are. these guys got 4 children together and chances are quite high they will reconcile and come together. lets not poison faith that way. ukaona uchigara nemunhu anokupa vana 4 then u can leave together. what Patrick did is what any man can do out of frustration and anger. The most coverted thing which can arouse a man's anger is the realisation that you are sharing a woman "you married". not a girlfriend but the mother of your children. if she can sell the most private thing on herself what else can she preserve? what she did is actually wrong. utterly disgust and uncalled for. Your blog could add value to such women probably if you offered value adding information. here you are adding petrol to an already violent flame. u are not solving matters. teach her how to become a role model for her children and society not hardening her as if she did the correct thing. God is for us all but each man for him/herself.

Anonymous said...

@15:14 taura hako

Anonymous said...

Ah Jean Ko Why not tell the good, neutral and the ugly in the whole case. It looks like its a personal vendetta na Masocha. Im not a fan of him asi it sounds like you are out to destroy him whether guilty or not. I personally think its in the interest of us the genrral public to know the truth then we can learn from what happens in these pentecostal churches. If you once had a relationship and fell out its best to bring all facts then we can benefit than pursue a hatred fight which affects innocent fellow christians, the police time, judiciary and the whole big picture. I respect you warm regards. I hope you shed the whole truth.

Anonymous said...

Jean Im in London I need kumbokubata muromo mbijana. How can i do that outside of the public handisi kuda kunyenga but to establish few facts. I think chimoko changu chakaitwa bonde ikoko cos chaingoti Masocha chichimboenda ku scotland ikoko. Maybe chaitobikwa.

Anonymous said...

I have followed Jean's Blog from day 1. If you care to read all the topics you will get your answers Anonymous 00:50

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!! There is no justification for Faith's actions whatsoever!

Anonymous said...

No You SHUT UP! Faith must have reasons to do that! Chances are , Patrick has too small a dick or is too old for this beautiful young woman. So if you are not in Faith's shoes don't tell me to shut up.
The Picture clearly shows, Patrick is to old. Ayimuki

Anonymous said...

Zvakawanda zvaka bikwa shaa! Tawura nacho!

Anonymous said...

No justification for what Faith did. Paying for sex??? She is not a victim. I have no time for people who are unfaithful. I was robbed of my beautiful sister because her husband was unfaithful. 3 beautiful innocent children were left all alone at a tender age in this big world without parents just because one party in the marriage was unfaithful and brought home a deadly virus that claimed the lives of both parents! I don't blame tete pavideo. She was just defending her loved one. I would have done the same. I don't interfer in my family's relationship but where adultery occurs that person will face my wrath regardless of whether the person is my family member or their spouse. I hate unfaithfulness with a passion especially if there are kids involved. 5 mins of pleasure can ruin 50 years of your life and mostly the lives of innocent children. Parents should be role models for their children mhani. No matter how imperfect a marriage is u don't do that. Don't get me wrong I am a sinner too but I am all for children. I can't stand it when they have to suffer because of the behaviour of parents - Patrick posting the video was disgusting. Just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

I do understand what you mean, Faith messed up big time. Only Patrick could have made it better for the kids, yes no doubt divorce if he wants, but calling the press and putting Kids photoes on paper was cruel, not to Faith but kids. Imagine the bullying at Schools, traumatising that is. He is just as bad if not worse.

Anonymous said...

Jean, your blog is always very well written and seems quite balanced. On this occasion your neutrality seems to be compromised. Whilst I agree with your open letter to the adulterous lady, you seem to be working on the balance of probability hence made assumptions without any evidence. Nowhere in the original publications was it suggested that the husband was denying his wife conjugal services, the husband actually said it was his wife who was denying him conjugal services. To suggest that a woman only pays for adulterous sex when she is being starved on her matrimonial bed is ludicrous, it has been proven that modern women cheat just as much as their male counterparts. There are women out there who cheat just for the sake of cheating. One thing is for sure both the husband and adulterer paid a heavy price of public humiliation, that viral video not only affected her, it affected him as well. Regards Washy